She Came Back

The Blonde Hair Guy

         My eyelids fluttered open as I slammed the alram clock to shut it down. I squinted my eyes and dragged my lazy legs to the bathroom. I started the morning routine as usual, getting ready to go to school. As I was walking down the stairs, a small figure stopped and rubbed his eyes cutely.

          "Eo, why are you not asleep Jiyong?" I picked the small boy up and went to his room. He stifled a ywan and hung his arms onto my neck. "Jiyonggie wanted to say goodbye to noona before going off to school."

          I looked at the innocent boy and smiled when he told me. I was touched when he told me that he was waiting for me to go to school. How adorable can this little fella be. I plopped him onto his bed and tucked his blanket to his chin. "Arraso, noona will be going now. Sleep ell Jiyonggie~" I cooed on him.

           I closed the door behind me and went straight to the kitchen to have some breakfast. After gobbling down my breakfast, I took a bread and headed outside while exclaiming, "Bye Eomonim! I'll see you later, saranghae!"

           As I entered the school grounds, many students were huddled closely together and chatting away. I rushed to the locker as soon as I saw Eunjung standing next to it. "Annyeong!" Eunjung waved and skipped happily. I smiled and waved back. Soon, B.A.P came to my locker and each of them greeted us cheerfully.

         "Noona annyeong! Did you sleep well?" Zelo beamed.

         "Hey baby, how was it yesterday? Was everything fine?" Daehyun came up and gave a quick peck on my cheek. I smiled and gave him a thumbs up. "Eomonim knew that was Jiyong." I told him.

         Then, Jongup came to the group and he waved happily. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Eunjung smiling shyly and she waved back. "Annyeong noona! Hi Eunjung." Jongup chimed in. I smiled and waved back.

         Eunjung's cheeks were flushing red and I could see that she was blushing. I looked at her and raised my brows, "Someone has a crush on Jonguppie I see~" Eunjung rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue at me. All of us were huddled together at my locker when suddenly, the entrance door to the hallway shot open and everyone started to whisper to each other.

         I couldn't see what was going on at the front since everyone started huddling and moving closer to each other. Since I was short, I couldn't really get a good peak when I was jumping. Screw my height, I cursed under my breath. 

         "Oh look, she's back!"

         "Omo, she's here."

         "Look at her, she's all skinny and different."

         Muffled voices were heard everywhere and I started to become very curious. Who was this 'she' that everyone is talking about. Whispers and muffled voices started to echo the whole hallway and curiosity killed me. I tried to wiggle away from the other students, trying my best to get a glimpse of who the person was.

         As I was doing so, Daehyun suddenly grabbed my wrists and held me back. I looked at him with a confused face. Then, the shuffling of shoes were heard. When the sounds of footsteps stopped, everyone who were crowding in front of me moved away and I looked up to see who it was.

         My heart rate beat faster than usual when I saw the girl standing in front me. She's back. 

         Yubin was standing in front of me with her deadly stare again, accompanied by her other brat friend, Minyeon. Daehyun's grip on my head tightened and I bit my lip, trying my best not to be scared. Daehyun then stepped in and said, "What the hell do you want Yubin?"

          His voice was hoarse and husky, making it sound quite y but still intimidating. I glanced at Yubin and now, her deadly stare was dropped and changed into a pair of pleading eyes. Her eyes twinkled and she bit her lip, trying her best not to cry. She looked at me with those soft and gentle eyes. Then, she made her move and stepped in front of me. 

          I held the sides of my uniform and clenched my fist. Don't be scared, you have to be strong. Unexpectedly, Yubin grabbed my hand and rubbed it gently with her thumb. She then said, "Yoora, forgive me. I knew what I've been doing all these time was stupid. I was just jealous that Daehyun chose you over me. I know clearly why he chose you instead of me. I should've acted in a rash way and it was all my fault. But please, I hope you forgive me and forget about the past that had happened to the both of us."

         Everyone in the hallway started whispering incoherent things and loud gasps were also heard. I tried to ignore all the gasps and my eyes laid on Yubin's. My heart softened when her eyes twinkled. She really is sincere about it because I can feel it. I looked at her and then back to Daehyun.

          "Arraso, I'll forgive you. Friends?" I smiled and held out my pinky to her. Yubin's eyes twinkled again but this time, with relief and delight. She held out her pinky and interwined it with mine. Then she hugged me and said numerous 'thank you's and 'sorries'. Then, everyone in the hallway started clapping and cheering on. 

          I smiled to myself while looking at the surroundings. Finally, everything was fine. She apologised to me whole heartedly and nothing will eventually hunt me down again like before. 

***

          The rest of the day went well and everyone was extremely in a good mood today. It was lunch time and I made my way to the locker to get put some of my textbooks. Eunjung and I walked to the canteen but our face fell as soon as we saw that it was packed. everyone was hurrying, trying to find any available seats. "Eunjung ah, let's buy something and eat at the rooftop." I told Eunjung.

           After purchasing everything we need, we went to the staircase leading to the rooftop and bumped onto Yubin and Minyeon. "Eo, where are you going?" Yubin asked.

           "We're going to eat the rooftop. Want to tag along?" I asked her. Yubin politely declined and said, "Take care of yourself!" The both of them then trudged to the canteen.

            "Woah, she totally changed huh. She's even being nice to you. I'm glad you guys are alright now!" Eunjung exclaimed and linked her arms with mine. I smiled to myself and nodded.

             Soon, the both of us were at the rooftop together, admiring the scenery and the lunch that we bought. Nobody usually come up here so it was peaceful enough. Suddenly, there was a click on the doorknob of the rooftop. The both of us spun our head and beamed, only to be greeted by 7 handsome boys with their food trays.

              "Hey Yoora! How are you? Didn't see you at the canteen so I brought the guys along to come up here." Kris pinched my cheek and ruffled my hair.

              "Yah, don't ever touch my hair alright! Where have you been? It's been a long time since I've seen you in school and I missed you lots!" I ruffled Kris' hair and he groaned too. 

                Then, an angry voice came. "Yah, did you forget about your boyfriend?" Daehyun crossed his arms and took a sit beside Kris. I laughed cheekily and said, "Eo, you came oppa? Sorry, I didn't see you there!" I and he pouted, probably grumpy.

                The 9 of us had our lunch together at the rooftop and it was filled with laughters and joy. I couldn't ask for more since I missed these guys alot. "yoora, is Yubin still bothering you?" yongguk asked, flashing his gummy smile. "Ani, our Yoora is free of bullying now! Yubin is totally different too." Eunjung said.

                 "Everyone chatted happily and I realised that Daehyun was a little quiet than usual today. I shifted my place next to Daehyun and poked his cheeks. "Oppa, why are you so quiet?" I asked him, hoping to get an answer. Daehyun didn't budge. I pouted and thought. He probably was angry about me joking with him. Aish, this guys sulk a lot.

                 "Oppaaaa~ Talk to me if not....." I grabbed his arm and then started tickling his stomach. Daehyun fell to the ground and laughed heartily. His smile was seen and he laughed so loudly, making me chuckle too. The rest of the guys saw what was happening and they started to howl 'wooos' and teased us. "Get a room please" Youngjae huffed.

                 "aish, my princess really knows how to cheer me up don't you?" Daehyun chuckled at grazed my skin with his thumb and our nose touched each other's.

                 "Guys, lunch time is almost up so let's go!" The leader clapped his hands together and pushed Himchan down the stairs. I laughed at the two boy's antics. Jongup held out the door for Eunjung, who was blushing madly and was probably screaming her lungs out on the inside. While Junhong started talking to Kris about skateboards and stuffs.

                 "You know, I want to meet Jiyong again. I missed that kiddo. By the way, how's your Uncle and Aunt?" Daehyun asked, linking his arm with mine.

                 "you only saw that kid two days ago and you missed him? How about me then?" I joked. "Eomonim and Uncle are fine. They actually knew about Jiyong but that is one hell of a long story."

                  "Of course I miss my baby girl. I miss you everyday even if we just met a couple of hours ago. So, they are fine with Jiyong now?"

                  "Aigoo, our cheesy Jung Daehyun." I pinched his cheeks. "Ne~ Oppa, Uncle knew that you were in my house and...." I trailed my words off. 

                  "And he wanted to meet me? Arraso, I will." Daehyun beamed at me and showed me his signature smile. "How do you know he was going to meet you?!" I exclaimed.

                  "Err.. We kind of bumped into each other so yeah. Alright baby girl, see you later okay!" Daehyun my hair and I waved goodbye at him. "No kiss for me?" Daehyun pouted his lips together.

                  I chuckled at his behavious and tip-toed my legs together to reeach his purky lips. Daehyun smirked and pulled me into a long passionate kiss. He trailed his warm fingers down my back and my hair gently with his other finger. He rubbed my cheeks soothingly and moved his lips to my neck. I whimpered and let out small gasps, knowing those were my soft spots.

                 Daehyun smiled to himself. "Love you" He pinched my cheeks before going off to class. I opened the door to the classroom and saw Eunjung already sitting down beside my seat. When I took a seat beside her, she faced me and shook her head. "You guys are too young to do that alright, Jongup and I heard everything." 

                   I chuckled and hung my head low. "Aigoo, look who's blushing!" Eunjung shook my hand. "Well, look who has a soft spot for Jonggupie" I shot Eunjung a smirk and she started squealing in excitement.

                  "Look who's blushing now!" I smiled and laughed at her. I took a glimpse at the door and saw Daehyun sticking his head. Daehyun wiggled his eyebrows and smirked, knowing that he liked what he heard just now. I gasped in embarrasment and stuck out my tongue at him before shoving my head onto the table. My face were burning red from blushing and embarrased.

 

YAY I'M DONE FR TODAY.

Did 3 chapters in one day wow!

Remember to vote on the poll request on my PREVIOUS chapter guys!

Here's some gif just cause this author loves all of her reader and subscribers :*

tumblr_mujvwdP8qz1sir468o1_500.gif   tumblr_mujvtuJNo91sir468o1_500.gif   <------ our cutie Zelo!

tumblr_mujumoqXdE1r44esbo1_500.jpg   look at Dae's side profle oh gosh *-*

tumblr_mujtwvpUfg1sdnal9o1_500.jpg    idk but he looks like a etic guy. I still love my innocent Jonggupie tho but this is just too funny! XD

tumblr_mujsmuw0uh1s7tvj7o1_500.jpg   tumblr_mujsavIvEi1qdj1syo1_500.jpg    Have you guys watched B.A.P's One Shot Japan Ver yet?! My ovaries totally exploded after watching it. SO HOT OMG MY FEEL ASDFGHJKL TT

tumblr_mujqtwdOpo1scdknro1_500.jpg    

tumblr_mujq9nJkm21rz3shxo1_500.gif    tumblr_mujprox1Ow1scdknro1_500.jpg