Cheer

The Blonde Hair Guy

 

 

~NARRATOR'S POV~
 

             Yoora was dumbfounded. She didn't believe what came out from Daehyun's mouth. She thought this was all a dream and it will all be ending soon but no, reality hit her across the face.

             Those words itself was definitely hard to accept and stung her heart like a bee but it was even harder when it came out from Daehyun's mouth.

             Was this how everything is going to end and their relationship will just fall into the drain?

             She bit her lip, cringing upon her throbbing ankle and pained heart. Everything seemed so surreal and so fast. How did it become like this? Did Daehyun really meant those words? But that didn't stop her from thinking that she really has to step up and this is now called game time.

             If Hyuna wants Daehyun badly, Yoora has to start facing her worst rival. Everything was so absurd that she was frozen there, not even able to move. She was too tired to let out another stray of tear and grabbed the sides of the bed sheet, supporting herself to reach the floor. Daehyun was gone now and she was left to suffer alone.

             On the other hand, Daehyun too didn't believe those words came out from his mouth. He regretted it truthfully, didn't even meant to hurt a single feeling in his girlfriend's heart that had been broken and hurt. He was confused with his own troubles.

             For all these while, he didn't realise how much hurt he brought to Yoora. It was true that other artists had to mingle with each other but Hyuna was being definitely too much. She would go around grinding her onto his pants and every girlfriend would definitely fume up in anger.

             Daehyun was blind enough to understand that he was the cause of why Yoora is not talking to him and would always cry herself to sleep, under her covers. But one thing did changed his mind and felt a total remorse in himself when he realised how close and disgusting Hyuna was to him.

             When Hyuna was hanging out with him, he felt like a totally new person and he may have a little crush on her. But what he realised was, he never loved Hyuna.

             He loved Yoora and that was final.

             The type of heart warming feeling and gripping his pits of stomach when he looked at Yoora was definitely what people call love. Daehyun gripped the ends of his hair, totally regretting what he said. Anger fumed inside of him, fists clenched into balls and getting ready to explode with anger thinking how stupidity had taken over him all these while.

             Yoora was now in the dorm, being taken care of 2NE1 whom were definitely worried about her. She couldn't move a single bit, recalling the words that she heard earlier on. Her world was as if collapsing and she felt like she didn't want to face reality today.

             2NE1 was there for her as always and they treated Yoora like their own sister. It was both great and intruiging on how close all of them had become even after a few days of meeting each other. They would comfort her in any way they can, even softened looking at her helpless state.

             The cheerful and brave Yoora that they once new before was now fragile, totally lost in her deep thoughts. They didn't like seeing her looking mortified and useless. They were there for a reason and they wanted her to fight back, getting back what's originally hers. Even if it means they have to be dragged into the situation and fight Hyuna, they would definitely do that only for Yoora.

             It was during the noon and everyone had gathered together at the field for another upcoming small competition. The sunshine flew it's way to the ground and the smell of fresh air filled the contestant's nostril, a sense of renewes filled their body. The sound of loud horns were heard, announcing the arrival of the producer.

             "Alright good afternoon everyone! Today, we have another set of competition" Muffles and whispers were heard. "Everyone will be watching a basketball tournament for both genders!" Yoora clapped her hands in delight and pumped her fist, knowing that sports was one of her strengths.

             She took a glimpse of her ankle and saw that the bruise had totally recovered. She twisted it a little, checking if there happened to be any crucial pains and luckily there were not. All thanks to the icing, everything was back to normal. It hurt a little bit when she put too much pressure but she assumed it was fine.

             "Time out for you arraso?" Bom cocked her head to the side. CL nodded too. Yoora widened her eyes and turned to protest, "No, it's fine look!" She twisted her ankle in a circular motion but held back the pain.

             Minzy saw the pain in her eyes, knowing that she was holding it in. She definitely doesn't want her unnie to be hurt again. "Unnie, just rest." Minzy held Yoora's arm. Yoora stomped her foot to the ground, crossed her arms and pouted only to earn soft giggles around the girls.

             Daehyun on the other side, saw the stubborn little girl and smirked. Daehyun wondered, taking a glimpse at his girlfriend and sighed. He wanted to apologise to her already but he knew that just an apology wouldn't do any good.


             Soon, all of them changed into their jerseys and was set to start on the competition. Yoora looked down to her jersey and smiled at the name that was engraved on it, 2NE1. The girls wasn't stingy and they insisted Yoora on wearing it since she is a part of the team. Yoora didn't heed the girls advice and slid in her sport shoes, getting ready to play.

             "Yah, we told you that you're not playing." CL pointed out. Yoora grinned toothily and shook her head, "You need 5 person to play this game. You're short of one and I'm here to save the day." Minzy chuckled and followed suit, linking arms with her unnie, leading to the basketball court.

             Yoora was excited and eager. From playing basketball, she was able to let out her frustrations. She wanted to show Daehyun how strong she was despite the foul words that he cursed at her.

             The first tournament began and soon everyone huddled together, getting ready for their turn. "Now, let's have B.A.P and EXO, the two rookie groups" The announcer boomed across the horn. Yoora clapped and cheered for both groups.

             Eventhough there was a aching pain in her heart, she cheered for Daehyun and showed him fighting. They fought but he was still her boyfriend. Daehyun looked at Yoora in a weird way, thinking that she had a split personality.

             One moment, she was crying because he cursed at her but another moment, she was cheering for him. Looking at her state, he felt much more guilty. He knew that deep inside, she had a burden and couldn't bring herself to look at him. Daehyun had now understand that she's trying to win his heart back and not let anyone steal him away.

             Out of the corner Hyuna joined in, "Go Daehyun! Noona is cheering for you!" Yoora felt her insides burn.

             Noona? She dropped their formalities already?

             Yoora gritted her teeth and glared at Hyuna. Daehyun just nodded and soon, he was back on the game.

             It was nearly half time and the teams were sweating like hell. Yoora shifted her gaze and saw herself looking at Daehyun. His muscles were sticking out and his tanned body was perfectly proportioned. She bit her lip, trying not to get distracted.

             Daehyun turned his head and saw Yoora staring at him, hiding his smirk. Yoora quickly looked away in embarrassment and talked to the other girls, making herself look as if she is occupied with something. When the whistle was blown indicating the start of the second half, everyone got into their positions.

             Yoora looked at Kris and gave him a fighting too while he gave her his most famous smile that could melt any girl's heart. Yoora looked at the maknae who was struggling, looking a little intimidated and cheered for him, "Junhong fighting!" The giant maknae turned his head and beamed, looking rather confident after the cheer.