Lost

The Blonde Hair Guy

 

 

             I was almost at the point where I should just pack up and go back home alone. I knew that will only make matters worse. Someday, I would need to confront Hyuna. I had never feel so jealous and troubled this much before which bugs me everytime I think about it.

             I was never the emotional and overprotective kind which made me wonder that I had changed. Even the slightest thing would get me fume in anger. Maybe it's good but maybe it's not. The dark sky filled the surroundings and we decided that it's time to head back to our dorm.

             The foggy night started to engulf and the sky was a mixture of light blue and orange pastel colours. I admired the beautiful scenery and a sigh escaped my mouth. When we were near our dorm, a group of girls passed by us and it was 4Minute. Apparently, they were helping Hyuna going back to their dorm.

             They stopped in their tracks when they saw us. Then I could hear Hyuna going on and on about how Daehyun "took" care of her so well. "He took me to the clinic and really took care of everything... Eo, you're here." Hyuna looked at me, pretending like she just saw us passing by.

             My patience was wearing thin and I just couldn't stand this little miss chatterbox in front of me. "You know, I'm not deaf so don't think I didn't hear what you said." I hissed at Hyuna. She scoffed and rolled  her eyes, straightening her back.

             "Oh really? I thought you were deaf. Good for you then to have a pair of ears that are still working." I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth, getting ready to start a fight. CL held me back, knowing that I would likely to blow up anytime soon.

             "Listen up. Daehyun is my boyfriend so don't go around hanging out with him acting as if he's interested in you. He's mine, not yours so back off." I gritted my teeth and pointed my finger to her.

             Hyuna rolled her eyes, not even intimidated. "Whatever." She flipped her hair and hung her arms to So Hyun and Ga Yoon's shoulder as a support. "Oh, remember to tell Daehyun that I said thanks and I appreciate him helping me alot." Hyuna continued and twitched into a mischievous smirk, knowing that it will only make me angry. She must be lucky enough that I held back my anger if not, her pretty face would already be swung by my clenched fist.

             I didn't get what Hyuna wants. Out of all the guys, she chose Daehyun to be flirting with. Guess she is such a desperate one. I sighed, I have to deal with another Yubin that happened to be in the same camp as me. Why oh why must all of these things be happening to me?  I glared at her back and gritted my teeth. Minzy held onto my arm, making sure that I wouldn't get out of control.

             "Forget about her." CL hissed and dragged me with her to the campfire site. I looked back at where the basketball court was, debating with myself if I should shoot some hoops. I excused myself from the girls and went to the court.

             B.A.P was nowhere to be seen and it made me feel a little sad knowing that we were not as close as before. I took the ball and shoot some hoops, trying to redeem myself from all the drama happening. Nobody was there except me and liked that.

             I wanted to be alone, admiring the beautiful scenery without having to deal some bulls. I looked at the bright yellow and a mixture of blue sky, admiring how beautiful it was.

             I wondered what was Daehyun probaby doing now. He doesn't seem to really care about me anymore ever since Hyuna came into the picture and it made me feel totally uneasy about it. Have I really been replaced?

             I sure as hell don't want to lose Daehyun just like that. Why was I so weak then? Why didn't I stand up for myself and confront the both of them when they were so close to each other?

             I was at lost.

             I don't know what was wrong with me. It was as if, I became much more weak in love. I love Daehyun but I can't just possibly intrude their private moment together as friends which then they will think that I'm just a jealous girlfriend who is going overboard.

             I didn't want to think about this but this will go nowhere if I kept denying that I was fine. Apparently, I was not. It hurted me a lot and it was a different hurt that I didn't experience before.

             It was as if my heart was stabbed right into the centre of it and someone pulled it out slowly, leaving me to suffer before dying.


             "Hey you idiot!" Someone called out. I looked up from my deep thoughts and squinted my eyes to the surroundings, trying to make out who was calling me. I saw two well-built and tall guys coming out of a dorm, smiling like total idiots.

             "What" I snapped. Kris jogged up to the bleachers and sat beside me while Yongguk took a ball to shoot it into the hoop before running to me.

             "I heard." Yongguk said.

              I looked at him and his beautiful features that were  absolutely perfect. Yongguk looked at me and saw a mixture of tired and sad eyes. Kris slid his arms to my shoulders and patted it, giving me some comfort.

             "Why didn't you tell him how you felt?" My eyes were watery. I choked onto my own tears, leaving a undoubtful silence.

             "I don't know... I couldn't really stand up for myself.." Those words came purely from my heart.

             "You love him don't you?" Kris asked. I looked into his eyes and saw a tint of glimmer in it, nodding slowly.

             "I don't even know if Daehyun feels guilty when Hyuna was grinding her on him. He seemed... happy with her and it hurts."

              It was true.

              I don't know if he even had a slight guilt. All I know was that, he really did seemed like he enjoyed hanging out with her and they looked rather close.

              "If you love him, fight back. Get back what's yours and don't let her take him." Yongguk held my hand and squeezed it. Kris nodded suit, understanding Yongguk's words. I looked at Yongguk and sighed.

               Yongguk was a different guy and I felt like he was the right person for me to listen to. He was always there for me right when something bad happened to me and Daehyun. Same goes for Kris.

               He was right.

                I didn't know what will happen to me if the both of them wouldn't be so caring about this. I would probably be really lost and crying myself under the covers by now, totally helpless.

                I have to fight for Daehyun and not let some cheap girl grinding her busts on Daehyun. "Thanks guys." I slung my arms to both of their shoulders and hugged them.

                Our forehead knocked each others and we grunted, "Oww. Wanna play a round?" I suggested. I bounced the ball onto the court and positioned myself. I steadied my leg, getting ready to shoot into the hoop.

                "Got it." I smirked triumpthly when it scored into the hoop and the two guys howled like hungry wolves. Then, the excruciating pain came back on my nerves and through my ankle. I fell down, grabbing it's end and curled into a ball. Yongguk and Kris had a really shocked expression, not knowing what to do.

                "We're going to bring you back to the dorm" Kris offered his shoulder and put my arms onto it, making a arm rest. Yongguk did the same and soon, we were near my dorm.

                "What happened?!" Daehyun appeared in the corner, looking shocked at me limping. I looked up and quickly looked away, not wanting to make eye contact.

                "Molla. She felt the pain when she was playing basketball with us just now."

                "Yah, you know well that your leg is not properly treated so you're not suppose to over exert it!" Daehyun nagged.

                  I looked at Daehyun and gave him a menacing stare. Really now, he's acting like he cared for me? Kris tightened his grip onto my arm and patted my back soothingly, hoping that my anger would ease away soon.

                  Yongguk let go of my arm when Daehyun offered to take me inside the dorm. No, I wasn't going to fall for that and it won't be easy to forgive him even if he did try to apologise. I brushed his hands away, holding onto the pillar as my support. I glared at him again, telling him to not hold me. Daehyun flinched at my sudden change.

                   "Thanks guys, goodnight." I wished Kris and Yongguk goodnight and left to my dorm, leaving Daehyun speechless.

uh-oh