Teddy Bear

The Blonde Hair Guy

"Ughhh... God damn it, why must I be sufferring like this?!" Yoora groaned in pain and hunched her back. 

It was unbearingly painful to actually complete her assignment while having to deal such torture. Oh how great would it be to just sit back and have a cup of coffee or even a tub of ice cream.

Yoora her lips and hunched her back again, holding in the pain much further. She threw the pen onto the coffee table and grabbed the sides of her head. She winced in pain and climbed herself onto the couch.

" this , I'm not going to do Math..." Yoora mumbled to herself and cried in pain. 

It was so unusual of her to have such dreadful stomach cramps. Why does it have to hurt so much unlike before? Her head was spinning and her stomach was in a throbbing pain.

If only Daehyun was here, it'll make her feel much more at ease. 

Little did she know that her Busan Won Bin was struggling his way to her house. Struggling with the packages in his hands, running away from the screaming fangirls. "Aish... Don't they get tired of running?!" Daehyun muttered under his breath in his mask.

Daehyun cornered his way to a familiar narrow alley and fasten his speed. Because of his extremely long and slender legs, he was able to move faster than the mob of girls. His unpredictable stamina led him to the back door of Yoora's house.

Yoora was lying on the couch uncomfortably when she heard screaming and squealings outside her house. Curiosity killed her and she made her way to the front door, holding onto the pits of her stomach.

She searched for the exact sound of screaming but nothing was at the front porch. Suddenly, the sound grew louder and louder. Then, the back door slammed shut, with someone panting hard.

Yoora flinched and took the umbrella that was placed near the front door. She armed herself with the umbrella, getting ready to whack the intruder. "You better go awa- Yah, Jung Daehyun! What the heck are you doing here?" Yoora's eyes shot opened.

Daehyun held out his palm in front, telling Yoora to hold on. When he gained back his composure, he stood up and brushed his knees. "Baby, you feeling alright now?" Daehyun cupped her cheeks and her hair gently.

Yoora was confused. Why did Daehyun come here and had several packages in his hands?

"I'm asking you, what are you doing here?" Yoora retorted. Apart from being comfused, her anger boiled more. The pre-mestrual cramps was too much for her, earning undoubtful moodswings.

Yoora stammed her foot and made her way to the living room. Daehyun smiled and chuckled to himself. "Here you go, Frappe Mocha and a tub of 'Vanilla & Cookie Dough Ice Cream' for the cranky girl."

Yoora searched the purchases that was placed on the coffee table and tears started to welled up in her eyes. 

"And... Here you go. Well, I had a hard time choosing which is better so I hope this does..." Daehyun placed the plastic bag onto Yoora's lap and placed his head onto Yoora's shoulder.

Yoora was still at loss of words. Mixed emotions started to fill up inside of her. She wanted to cry and hug Daehyun or even scream in happiness. Or even better, scream in pain.

"Baby, I know it's hard for you to experience this. I don't know how hard it is but I want to be there for you. This is the least I could do, if it makes you feel better." Daehyun played with his fingernails.

Yoora's eyes twinkled and she placed her head onto Daehyun's. Daehyun smiled, knowing that he had melted her beautiful heart. "O-Oppa, you don't have to do this..." Yoora muttered.

Daehyun chuckled and rufled her hair, "Pabo, I want to. You need someone who can make you feel better, I'm the one. I thought it would be fine to drop by and give you these stuffs.."

Tears started to srip down from Yoora's eyes and she was truly touched. Nobody had ever done this for her. She didn't know that Daehyun would have such a gentleman side in him and actually buy these for her. Even sanitary pads!

"Jung Daehyun... Buying sanitary pads?" Yoora chuckled and peeped down to gaze at her boyfriend.

"Yah, it's hard enough to choose which one is the best product. I don't understand why there are so many of them. All of it are good absorbments right? It's weird." Daehyun scratched his head and blushed.

"But... I would do anything for my darling." He continued, earning red tinted marks on Yoora's cheek.

"Well Jung Daehyun, you did a good job. O-Oppa, jinjja gomawo. What would happen to my life if I have not met you?" Yoora choked and Daehyun rested his head on her lap.

"Pabo, keep quiet and drink your coffee. It's getting cold and I'll go  soon before your Aunt come back home." Daehyun stood up and brushed his jeans.

Then, it dawned on Yoora. She'll be alone at home for 3 straight days and she hated to think about it. She wanted Daehyun to actually stay a little longer. 

"O-oppa, my Aunt is not coming home for 3 days. Do you mind staying a little longer? Just a little." Yoora looked down, knowing that Daehyun's answer would definitely be a no since he had schedules.

Daehyun ran his his hands through his hair and looked down at the beautiful angel of his. He smiled, knowing that it would be great to actually take care and spend time with his baby girl.

"Arraso, I can even stay with you for 3 days if you want." Daehyun winked and Yoora just blushed. 

"Jinjja?! You're not joking are you?" Yoora jumped joyfully.

"My baby girl needs me. We don't have a tight schedule this week so it'll be fine, I'll just call Yongguk hyung" Daehyun kissed her forehead and made a call to Yongguk.

After everything was done, he went back to the living room only to see a distraught girl hugging her knees together. Daehyun made his way to Yoora and grabbed her shoulders.

"Wae? Does it really hurt?" Daehyun stuttered and look down at Yoora, pitifully.

Yoora whinced in pain and tears started forming in her eyes. It was too painful. Like a needle stabbing her stomach. Yoora just nodded weakly and hugged her knees tighter.

Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows and sighed. He never liked seeing his girlfriend being in such situations. How he wish that he would take her place, bearing the pain instead of her.

Daehyun then wrapped his huge arms around Yoora's waist and rocked her side to side. Then, he grabbed her legs and placed it onto his laps. He cracled her like a little baby.

Yoora snuggled her face into his neck and sighed. "Rest well baby girl. Oppa will be here if you need anything." 

"You're great oppa. Thank you for everything." Yoora reached to kiss his cheeks.

Daehyun's warmthness of his body was a great pleasure to Yoora. Hugging Daehyun made her think that it was comfortable and stuffy just like a teddy bear.

She smiled to herself, probably touched by Daehyun true actions. "Oppa, be my teddy bear?" She said.

Daehyun was confused at first. But then, he understood what she wanted and he just smiled to himself. "I will always be your teddy bear. I'll always be here for you. Now rest well my dear" 

Soon, Yoora was snuggled deeply onto Daehyun's chest and she snored lightly. She was exhausted and her energy was drained. Daehyun peeped down to look at his beautiful angel and blushed to himself.

Saranghae.

Got to update only one today! But get ready for another update tomorrow!

Daehyun gif for you! ^^

tumblr_meel9eqpgg1r6ow53o2_r1_500.gif  

tumblr_mj1j7jQnlJ1s6hzaco1_500.gif   

tumblr_mptt2zlSsg1sq5jqeo2_250.gif   tumblr_mptt2zlSsg1sq5jqeo1_250.gif   tumblr_mptt2zlSsg1sq5jqeo3_250.gif