A Day With Jung Daehyun

The Blonde Hair Guy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQD5t-6LAb1sLt-KWwKAvu

~YONGGUK'S POV~

"Yoor ah! Yah Kwon Yoora!" I called her across the hallway. Her pace went faster and soon, she was nowhere to be seen. I knew she heard my call but why didn't she turned around? I was a little worried about her since she had been looking so depressed during lunch lately. did something actually happened? yoora doesn't usually act this way. Something must have happened. 

I wondere and now, she doesn't even want to talk to me. I called her during lunch but she seemed to ignore me. She ate with her friend, Eunjung and I thought she just wanted to be alone. Maybe I was wrong. Something happened to her and she didn't want to tell it to anyone. Her body language says it all.I don't know but I seemed to have mixed feelings for her. Her smile always brightens up my day. I'm always here for her no matter what. 

I don't know, but I feel that it's my job to protect her. It's my job to not let anything happened to her. I want to protect her just like a brother....... or maybe more than that. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. I just hoped that she would be fine by tomorrow. I hoped that she would be talking to me like she normally do. As soon as the bell rang, students came flooding in the hallway. 

Soon, I was surrounded by girls. Urgh, this is just great. I tried to look behind to see where Yoora was but, she was nowhere to be seen. My heart sank when I saw her sad face. Yoora, cheer up arraso? Oppa will always be here for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school, I walked back home as usual looking so depressed. I feel so pathetic and I didn't have the mood to talk to anyone. Earlier just now, I heard Yongguk calling me. I wanted to turn around and smile or even go and talk to him but I remembered Yubin's words. If she saw me talking to Daehyun or Yongguk, she'll kill me. I didn't mean to ignore Yongguk's call, but I just couldn't let myself do it. I knew I was in trouble if I talked to him. 

"Aish Kwon Yoora, jinja! Wae, why does everything have to be my fault. I'm not wanted in this world. I'm just a pathetic girl who nobody likes. Everything I try to do, is wrong. Might as well not do it. Why in the first place, must I even be coming here?! I never wanted to come back to Korea anymore after what happened to me. Everything just came haunting back at me" I muttered while looking down, kicking some pebbles on the streets.

Everything was just not right. I hated myself for being this way. Suddenly, I heared loud screams from behind and I soun around to see a bunch of girls running towards my direction. Right behind me, there was a guy wearing a black-coloured mask. He was dashing towards me and he look like he was running away from the bunch of girls. I noticed that the girls was a mix of girls in our school and girls from the nearby school. 

Then, the guy who had the black-coloured mask called out my name. I thought it was probably Yongguk again and tried to ignore. I didn't want to ignore but I had no choice since Yubin had threatened me. Suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist and started pulling me with him. I was shocked but I saw it was the guy who the black-coloured mask. I took a step forward to take a glance and realised it was Daehyun! 

Daehyun was holding onto my hands! I couldn't help it but to blush and that sudden tingling feeling came inside of me. I felt his soft skin holding onto my hands. His hands were soft and gentle. 

"Yah, Jung Daehyun, where the heck are we going? Why did you have to drag me into this?" I shouted but he didn't bothered to respond.

His black-coloured mask was covering his lower part of his face. Even with the mask on, he still looked handsome. We had been running for almost 10 minutes and the crowd was still wild. Gosh, these fangirls have good stamina huh. We were still running hand-in-hand and something was familiar to me. this street seemed so familiar. Oh! It was the street to my aunt's house! I tightened my grip with Daehyun's hand and I told him to follow me. 

We ran towards a narrow alley which leads to my aunt's back door! I quickly opened the back door when we arrived at the edge of the alley. I pushed Daehyun in and quickly closed the back door. I heaved a sigh of relief when the group of girls looked puzzled, not knowing where we were. I looked at Daehyun who was sitting down on the floor. "You want some drink?" I asked. Daehyun nodded and I gave him some orange juice. He gladly took it and thank me.

"Yoora ah, gomawo for hiding me" Daehyun said coldly. I just nodded. Then, there were and awkward silence. 

"If you don't mind, I'll go up and change first" I made my way to my room and changed into some fresh new clothes. I was sweating like mad after the hectic run from the fangirls. It was as if I had just done a marathon. I'm not exageratting but it's true! I was so sticky and decided to take a shower. I wore a long sleeved "GEEK" crop top and a black tank top inside it to hide my stomach. I wore a denim shorts which was just on my knee length. I didn't want to see myelf as seducing or y.

I went down to the staircase and saw that Daehyun was making himself at home. He was watching tv and he had his legs on top of the coffee table. He needs to learn some manners. On his lap, I saw a bowl of popcorn. What the heck? He rummaged through my house? He was rude too.

"Yah, I didn't tell you to take those from the fridge. Give it back" I said politely, telling Daehyun to give me back those popcorn.

He didn't respond. He ignored me and stared coldly. Then, he continued eating and watched the tv.

"Jung Daehyun-ssi, get your legs off the table and give me those popcorn. You're in my house and you can't just rummage through someone's fridge just for food. Atleast have the courtesy to ask" I stared at Daehyun. But, he still wouldn't budge. I was so frustrated by everything. Firstly Yubin and now him. Why the hell did I even bring him into my Aunt's house? 

Daehyun stood up and pushed aside the curtain window to see if it was clear. But suddenly, a group of girls came rushing towards the window. They found Daehyun in my house! , this is bad. 

"Yah, close that! They saw you, idiot" I muttered.

"Aish, I hate this. Now, I'm stuck here and I can't get out. It being stuck..... with you" He said. I was shocked. You think I like bringing someone who is so rude into my house?!

"For your information, I don't even like bringing someone back who is rude. This is my house and I could just kick you out anytime so that the girls could feed on you. So, watch your mouth Daebutt" I said, smiling sarcastically. I thought it'll be fun to call him Daebutt since he called me a brat.

"Mwo?! Daebutt? What a brat. Make me something to eat." He snickered.

"No, I'm not going to do it. I had a long day and besides, I'm not your maid. You're in my house now" I told him.

"What a bitc-" His words were cut off.

"Don't ever call me that!" I shouted at stomped my way to my room. I couldn't take it anymore. Everyone kept calling me that and I hated it. Then, thosememories came flashing through my mind again.

Annyeonghaseyo! So, what do you think? This chapter is pretty long. Anywho, so Daehyun and Yoora are now like cats and dogs! What will happen enxt? Will Daehyun fall for her charming side? Continue reading and support me! Please do subscribe and give me feedbacks on the fanfic :) Here's some bonus for you guys! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHtaFIOtNqvSL8w3YwMCt       images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsSAwWIYGNFPd5LYBSGtE   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrKomjGjb2HgsbSGrapxM

   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJsP6uWbzkTUjslvctZ0y   

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV3mK7daptKNn2JgR3CNd    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu3jmeCVtF4hqwstPcuei   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwu9pjeGYnTfwIe3_ro0o

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtQbf8vUCbRKerxNX1FAY    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAS_zIIn_KAbVzIROgXNt    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREHbDqifA68fXMIbiuwsB