Daebutt Came

The Blonde Hair Guy

~NARRATOR'S POV~

Daehyun's panting grew louder and louder as he went running away from these crazy fangirls. Sometimes, being popular isn't good. Right after he finished class, he wa confronted by Yubin and he was sick and tired of her. Now, he was chased after a mob of crazy girls. He appreciated the love and support they're giving to B.A.P and also himself but this was just too far. They're acting like some creepy stalkers.

The fangirls would rarely meet up and wait for Daehyun at the main entrance right after school. Sometimes, Daehyun would go back to the dorm using the back door but today he was too tired and had forgotten to go through the back door. Aish Jung Daehyun, what have you gotten yourself into? 

While Daehyun was running away from the fangirls, he noticed that this pathway was somewhat similar. He realised that this pathway is leading to Yoora's Aunt house! It's leading to the back door. No Daehyun, you can't barged into someone house like that. He thought. 

Daehyun had no time and he quickly went to the narrow alley and found the back door. He turned the doorknob, hoping that the door would be unlocked and luckily it did! Without heistation, he quickly dashed inside the house and landed on his . He put down his bag and was panting hard.

Suddenly, he heard a melodious voice humming a tune and singing to a sing. The voice suddenly grew nearer and and nearer. Daehyun didn't know what to do. What if it was Yoora's Aunt? She would probably be furious! 

Then, Daehyun realised that the melodious voice belonged to none other than Yoora. Daehyun relaxed a little and catch his breath. Soon, someone entered the kitchen.

"AHHHHH!!!!!! ......... Yah Jung Daehyun, why the are you here?!" Yoora was stunned to see Daehyun sitting down while catching his breath. Yoora quickly closed when she realised that she just cursed.

"...... Mianhe! There was a group of crazy fangirls chasing me and I had nowhere to go but to come here!" Daehyun hung his head low and did'nt dare to look up. Holy , she's so hot in that tank top. 

Yoora then realised that she had her purple tank top and shorts. She felt so embarrased when she knew that she was standing right in front of Daehyun with that kind of outfit. She didn't like wearing y or exposing clothes in front of any other guys. She only wears it at home which makes her feel comfortable.

"Crap............. I'll change first" Yoora scratched her head and awkwardly ran towards her room to change into her clothes. Well, that was defnitely embarrasing. Daehyun smirked and stood up, making his way to the living room. He took a sit while waited for Yoora. Daehyun felt that it was actually a good thing to run into her house because he could at least see Yoora.

It had been awhile since they've talked after the incident and Daehyun............ missed her. Then, Yoora was walking down the stairs while she looked for Daehyun and found him sitting on the couch. "Err, wanna get something to eat?" Yoora asked. Now, she changed into her baggy sweatshirt and skinny jeans.

"Nah, it's alright" Daehyun looked at Yoora. Yoora just nodded and went to sit at the other couch. "So, I see that Daebutt came here to save his life from getting feed on those crazy fangirls huh" Yoora teased.

"Yah, I told you not to call me that!" Daehyun whined and jokingly threw a pillow at Yoora. He's so cute when he acts like a kid, Yoora thought. "So, how's your day?" Daehyun continued to ask.

"Alright, err yeah" Yoora said. 

"Do your stomach still hurts? Did you eat the pills that the Doctor gave you? Did you rest well?" Daehyun continued to ask numerous questions to Yoora.

"Geez dude, chill. Don't get too tensed Daebutt. Yes, I'm alright but still have those throbbing pain at times" Yoora teased Daehyun and gave him a mehrong. "Hey, aren't you hungry?" Yoora asked. Suddenly, her stomach grumbled and she held her stomach while gave a cocky smile.

"Do you have some ramyun? You need to eat too." Daehyun said. Yoora nodded and went into the kitchen to prepare some ramyun for the both of them. As she was cooking the ramyun, Daehyun came into the kitchen and held her hand. Yoora looked up at Daehyun blankly and looked back down at her hands which were held by Daehyun. "You need rest. Go sit down and I'll do it" Daehyun ordered. 

Yoora's heart fluttered and her stomach did flips. Oh gosh, the way he said it was so manly. She thought.

"No, it's alright I can do it" Yoora insisted but Daehyun grabbed her wrist and told her to sit down at the chair. Yoora was helpless and she couldn't do anything since Daehyun forced her to stay there while he did all the cooking. Finally, Daehyun was done cooking and he placed the ramyun on the table. "Well, not bad for a Daebutt" Yoora chuckled while digging into the ramyun.

Yoora's face lit up when she ate the ramyun. "Uwah, it's delicious!" She exclaimed while showing two thumbs up. Daehyun giggled and ate his ramyun too. The both of them were hungry. Suddenly, the throbbing pain came again and attacked Yoora's stomach. "Ouch!" She yelped.

Daehyun looked up from his ramyun and went towards Yoora. "Yah, kwaenchana? Where does it hurt?" Daehyun looked at Yoora's hands helding her stomach and he rubbed it for her. His gentle hands were rubbing Yoora's stomach in a circular motion hoping everything was fine. Yoora's stomach still hurt and Daehyun brought her to the living room to lie down the couch. 

Yoora grimaced in pain when the pain was unbearable. Daehyun didn't know what to do but to search for the ointment and also the pill that was prescripted by the doctor. Soon, he came rushing to Yoora with the ointment, pills and a cup of water. "Y-Yoora, stay still and I'll put this for you" Daehyun stuttered while taking off her clothes a little so that he could rub the ointment onto her stomach.

But Yoora brushed Daehyun's hands away. She didn't want Daehyun to see the big bruise that was plastered on her stomach. The bruise was from Yubin when she kicked her hard on the stomach. Daehyun insisted and took off the shirt a little bit. Daehyun's jaw dropped when he saw the bruise. He snapped himself out and rubbed her stomach with the ointment. 

"Y-Yah, how d-did you get t-this? Why didn't you tell me you had a big bruise?" Daehyun questioned Yoora. Yoora hung her head low and was still holding onto her stomach. Daehyun grabbed her hand and asked again.

"I just didn't want to b-burden anyone. It's alright, I'm fine now" Yoora said while tears fell from her cheeks. The pain was unbearable. It was as if someone punched her stomach all over again. Daehyun stood by her side and cupped her cheeks on his hands. He wiped away all the tears and carressed her cheek softly with his thumb. Daehyun then brought her closer to his chest to let the pain ease. Yoora didn't wriggle away from his arms but instead, she hugged Daehyun back.

Yoora needed comfort and all she needed was the pain to go away. Daehyun's warmthness of his body made her feel peaceful. Soon, she broke off the hug and looked at Daehyun. "G-gomawo for helping me. That's what I needed right now. You understand me, Daehyun. Jinja gomawo" Yoora's voice cracked when she said it. 

Daehyun looked into her eyes and said, "If you need anything, tell me. I'll be here for you don't worry alright? Now, uljima and get some rest. I have to go soon"

Daehyun then went back to the dorm. Before leving, he made sure that Yoora had taken her medicine and oon he was off to the dorm. He looked back once again to see if everything was alright and he left with a heavy heart, hoping that everything would be fine.

Daebutt, you make me fall in love with you again. Thank you.

Annyeong! YooHyun couple are cute aren't they? Well, this is just the beginning and there's still more drama to come! 

I hope you guys enjoy my fanfic and please give me some feedbacks alright! 

Subscribe. Comment. Upvote. Daehyun will love you xx ;) !!!