Yoora's Lucky Day

The Blonde Hair Guy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBJ-xxMgv7UVOUdGzRp_K     

~DAEHYUN'S POV~

That afternoon, we walked to my dorm and I could sense that she felt it was awkward. After what happened yesterday, I had fall in love with her even more. I was not sure about my real feelings but I was sure that'm starting to like her. She looked so adorable when she was zoning out earlier on, when I invited her to come to our dorm. I guess she was just shocked. 

Then, she asked me about whether I had carried her in her room. I didn't thought she would actually remembered. I nodded. I tried to contain my smile but I couldn't. I just hoped that she didn't saw mysmile. Yoora was definitely a very nice girl and I loved talking to her. I never felt this way before to a girl. She was defnitely different. When I was carrying her back into her bedroom last night, I noticed that her neck was a little swollen. There were marks of someone strangling her.

The marks were obvious and it was red in colour. This girl has too many secrets. Yoora was the kind of girl who doesn't really tell people about her problems and she'd rather keep it to herself. I couldn't really sleep last night since I was thinking about her. I like her. I really do ut I don't know if she feels the same. That morning, I heard someone opening the door knob to my room and I knew it was Yoora. I just pretended that I was asleep.

It was really nice of her to make me breakfast. It had been a long night for her but she really anted to make me feel as the guest. I was touched by her intentions. Everytime I looked at her, my heart skips a beat.  How can a beautiful young lady like her be suffering these kinds of problems? She was brave indeed. My heart flutters whenever I talked to her. She made me crazy. 

Kwon Yoora, if I have the chance to be your boyfriend, I will. I will protect you and make sure that no one will hurt you anymore. They will have go through me first before hurting you. I like you, Kwon Yoora. I hope you know that and I hope you like me too.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelo was definitely a cutie. Yes, I know their names already. I have been searcing them up in the internet. Well, I have to search them up since I'm friends with Yongguk and Daehyun now. Or, should I say Yongguk oppa and Daehyun oppa? "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kwon Yoora. I go to the same school as Daehyun-ssi and Yongguk-ssi" Omo, why was I so formal? 

"Oh! So you're Yoora noona! Daehyun hyung and Yongguk hyung told us about you. I'm Choi Junhong, you can call me Zelo." He smiled and invited me in. As soon as I went inside, the place was a mess. There were shoes and laundries everywhere. The place was a wreck and it felt so stuffy. Daehyun showed me the living room and he went inside his room for awhile to change. In the living room, I saw 2 guys playing the XBox. I recognised them as Jongup and Himchan.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kwon Yoora" I bowed and smiled to Jongup and Himchan. The both of them paused the game and stared at me in disbelief. 

"So you're Kwon Yoora! I'm Kim Himchan and this is Moon Jongup" Both of them bowed and we greeted each other. Then the both of them directed me to sit on the couch. I look around and didn't saw Yongguk anywhere.

"Oe? Yoora ah, annyeong! Daehyunnie told me that you invited him to stay over your house after what happened earlier yesterday" A sudden loud and deep voice filled the room. I spun around and saw Yongguk. I waved my hand to him and smiled.

Then Zelo came out of nowhere and asked, "Eo? What happened yesterday? Why did Daehyun hyung went to her house?" Zelo was innocent and that made him so cute! He asked too many questions and Yongguk gave him a flick on his forehead. Zelo pouted and I melted, looking at how cute he was.

"I was running away by a bunch of fangirls. Yoora came at the right time and I led her away. She took me inside her house and I stayed there for the night since it was getting late." Daehyun suddenly came out of his room and told Zelo was happened. I nodded at Zelo. Behind Daehyun came along a guy who had puffy cheeks. I knew that he was Yongjae! When he came out of the room, he gave me a galre and went straight to the bathroom. What's his problem? I thought. 

Daehyun slid in between Zelo and Jongup who were playing XBox to join in. Yongguk sat beside me and asked me if something interesting happened last night. I shook my head and said no. I didn't want to tell him that Daehyun carried me into my room. Then Zelo grabbed me by the wrist to play XBox with him.

"Yah, she doesn't know how to play these stuffs" Daehyun exclaimed. Pfft, wrong move dude.

"Anio, I know how to play! What, wanna challenge?" I teased and Daehyun accepted the challenge. I loved playing XBox games. I may look feminine but I enjoyed playing those games. I challenged Zelo and Jongup to Left 4 Dead, azombie game and I won! They admired my great skills and they thought I was cute. That day was definitely a wonderful day that I won't forget.

Hi guys! I'm done for today and I'll update soon! So, Daehyun and Yoora is becoming closer! Great isn't it? Comment and subscribe to my fanfic alright? Here you go, Daehyun bonus!

      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2r_xunjDz4HSM0PMP6qj

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLdaaw86eba1fnNreaGGE    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXIqyLLs_95Oxuh9GU21R  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTytx5Rtw0izKFZWOkM6A3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUTBMfSLiRFjfxrbZcOsf   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl1jifLOJZE_OtsvgU4j_     <----------- I find this really cute!!!