Sleep Over With Busan Won Bin

The Blonde Hair Guy

~YOORA'S POV~

3 days without Aunt Soori and Uncle Myungdae, how great. It's a good thing that Daehyun actually agreed to stay over. I only asked him to stay for awhile, maybe till night but he insisted.

He wanted to take care of me. I don't know but I feel like I'm the luckiest girl on earth. No one had ever shown much concern towards me and having a guy to actually sympathises me this way, it's a miracle.

Now, he's here with me soundly asleep on my lap. I couldn't ask for more. 

I took the tub of ice cream and scoopd a spoonful of it into my mouth. Oh heaven, the taste of it. The churning feeling in my stomach returned but with a cup of frappe mocha, everything was alright.

I peeped down and stared at Daehyun's face. His perfectly combed blonde hair was still spiked up. His ear stud made him looked like badass, maybe a little edgy but I liked it. 

His uniform was stained with his sweat and his cologne was still lingered into my nostrils. His puffy cheeks and delicate lips were too adorable. Looking at him is like looking at a little baby sleeping. 

I traced his perfect features with my fingers. I looked at him one more time and thought to myself.

How can anyone be so perfect? 

Well, Jung Daehyun is looking as y as ever without even trying. I snapped from the thoughts when the whincing pain in my stomach started to come back. I lifted Daehyun's head from my lap slowly and placed it onto a fluffy pillow.

I made my way to the toilet, tiptoeng trying to not make any noise as possible. The pain was still unbearable. Luckily it became normal in a little while. 

My head was still spinning and I took a seat near the coffee table. I took the pen from the side and started doing the ty assignment. With a last glance, I looked at Daehyun and smiled to myself before starting the assignment.

~DAEHYUN'S POV~

I woke up with a stifled yawn and saw a figure seating near the coffee table. Her body was hunched to the back, whincing in pain. I looked to the television, where her face is reflected.

She furrowed her eyebrows and pouted her lips, trying her best to solve the math question. She grabbed her stomach again while trying to bear the pain. I looked at her beautiful back and sighed to myself.

"Jagiya~ You're not fine, let's get you to bed." I grabbed her arm.

She whined and said, "No, I have to finish this assignment. It's due tomorrow!" She flailed her arms and stomped her feet to the ground.

"Arraso, I can help you." I rubbed her cheeks and she just nodded unwillingly.

I didn't dare to answer her back. When she's cranky, she really is cranky.

I started teaching her the formulas and her pout was back on her lips which made me smiled to myself. "What the f-" 

"No cursing!" I stopped her.

Yoora shoot a glare at me and raised her brows. "What the heck... Aish, this is going nowhere Jung Daehyun. I at this. I'm not even clever.." She started to slumped her shoulders.

I stared at her beautiful face and smiled. "Ani, my girlfriend is clever. C'mon, you'll get it soon. I promise, we'll be done in another 30 minutes and you can do whatever you like." 

"Can you just do my homework for me?" She held her palms together and pouted her lips. Her eyes were big like buttons and she tried her best to give me the puppy dog eyes.

I tried to contain my red tinted marks on the cheeks, so it wouldn't be too obvious that I'm liking it. She leaned forward and started to snuggle on my chest, making me blush harder.

I cleared my throat and said, "No. I'm not going to fall for it."

Yoora slumped her shoulders back and gave a grimaced face. She twitched and mumbled something under her breath. I smirked, knowing that she's annoyed.

I don't know, but she looked adorable when she's annoyed or even grumpy. It can be a little intimidating when she's angry but it's too cute to handle. I've never felt to do such lovey dovey stuffs before but because of her, my whole personality changed.

"Hell yes, done!" Yoora pumped her fist in the air, looking full of triumph and smiled. 

I smiled unknowingly and pecked the nose of her bridge. Then, she hunched her back again and massaged her own shoulders. 

It must be painful having cramps. It even hurts her back everytime.

I took the opportunity and sat onto the couch. I extended my arms and started to massage her shoulders. "Eo? What do you think you're doing?" Yoora asked.

I smirked and said, "Just giving my girlfriend a massage. Wae, you don't like it?" I slipped my hands to her waist and circled the sides of her stomach. Then, I massaged her shoulders again but this time nearer to her neck.

Yoora flinched and shuddered. I smirked, knowing that those were here weak spots for me to tickle her.

"Y-Yah Jung Daehyun, I know youre weak spot too alright," She shot back at me.

I rolled my eyes and huffed. "Andwe, you can't." I stuck out my tongue at her. 

Then suddenly, Yoora stood up and turned her body towards me. She punced onto me on the couch. Yoora trapped my legs in between them and leaned her face to mine.

"Yah Kwon Yoora, are you a guy or a girl? Usually guys are the one who do this." I stuttered.

The intimidating glare was shot through me and Yoora smirked. "Scared now Daebutt?" I just shook my head and tried to look brave. 

Yoora leaned in closer till our foreheads meet and I gulped. Then, she extended her arms and started to tickle my stomach and the sides of my . "Oppa, mianhe that I'm touching your !" Yoora chimed.

I was laughing and shrieking at the same time. How adorable can she be?

Yoora started giggling at laughing. Suddenly her face changed and she grabbed her stomach again. Finally, a time out for me. 

Looking at how much pain she's in, I grabbed her legs and carried her bridal style to her room. Yoora hung her hands to my neck and buried her fest into my chest, sniffing the cologne that I had.

Carrying her was as light as a feather. She wasn't too light neither is she too heavy. When we reached her room, I opened the door and placed her gently onto her bed. 

I took a seat beside her and started to place my hands on her stomach. I circled her stomach, hoping that she'll be fine. I stood up and tucked the blanket to her chin. The sun was about to set and she looked pretty tired.

"O-Oppa, it hurts..." Yoora mumbled. I furrowed my eyebrows and bit my lip. I never liked seeing her being hurt or in pain. It made me feel uncomfortable.

I ran a hand through my hair and said, "Kwaenchana, oppa will be here alright." I tucked her hair to under her ear and slid into the blanket with her. I kissed her cheeks and sang a lullaby to her.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to my embrace. Yoora placed with my fingers and squeezed my hand when sh was in pain. Then, I heard light snoring coming from Yoora.

She had her nose scrunched up and furrowed her eyebrows. She widened and mumbled, "G-gomawo op-oppa....." 

I smiled to myself and pecked her lips one last time before changing into fresh new clothes and slept beside her. I grabbed her waist and rested my head onto the pillow next to hers. 

I looked at her angelic face one last time before crashing into a deep sleep, dreaming of Yoora.