Sequel Chapter 2

The Blonde Hair Guy

 

 

             Daehyun pranced along the whole hallway, grabbing the ends of his hair and ruffling it. He was almost losing his sense of sanity, not knowing what he should do. He had called the rest of the members to come as soon as possible and also my family. Earlier that night, I started having a really bad stomach pain and soon my water bag broke.

             Daehyun couldn't help feeling anxious and panicked as soon as he heard my water bag broke. Without hesitation, he brought me to the hospital. He was almost out of his mind when he heard screamings coming from the ward. He knew standing in the hallway wouldn't do any good while he ruffled his hair again and entered the ward.

             I looked at him, not able to recognise his fully handsome face. I was dizzy and I was ridiculously tired. "Baby..." Daehyun cringed when another scream came out from my mouth. My fingers flailed, trying my best to let this baby out.

             9 months. It's been that long carrying this little child inside of me, handling the torture of it's blessing. Just a little bit more and I'll be free from the torture fortress. It's torturing and the pain was unbearable but I wanted to make this 9 months a really good blessing.


             Daehyun took me by the hand, grasping it and gave me words of encouragement. "C'mon, you can do it." He called on. Soon, my eyes were starting to shut down. I felt like the whole room was moving around and my tiredness got over me.

             Daehyun saw my weak state and started panicking. "Jagiya, no! Talk to me but just don't shut your eyes. Just a little more and you'll be fine." Daehyun tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and tried his best to talk to me.

             I couldn't shut my eyes for even one second. If I do, I will lose everything. Daehyun's task was to talk to me and start encouraging me. "Oppa!!" I cried out and grasp his hand tighter, making his knuckles turned white. It hurted him but he would suffer the pain too and he pittied looking at me who was sufferring more than him.

             "Yoora sshi, you're doing great! We can see the head, now just a little bit more." The nurse called out.

             Daehyun kissed my sweaty forehead, "You heard her. You're doing great baby girl. Hold on alright." His sweet voice filled my ears while I pushed even harder. My back was starting to hurt but I held it on. Just a little more and it's done.

             I screamed and let out another breath, pushing as hard as I could. Before I know it, I slammed my body onto the bed and my eyes were shut. The last thing I could hear was the cries of the baby and Daehyun's voice calling after me.

             Hours felt like days as Daehyun and the others waited in the waiting room. I was admitted to another ward since I totally fainted after delivering the baby. Daehyun was only able to get hold of the baby mere seconds. Silence filled the waiting room as everyone waited eagerly, hoping and praying the best. As soon as the doctor enters the room, everyone stood up as fast as they could.

             "H-How's my wife doctor?" Daehyun wiped off a stray tear and sniffed.

             The doctor took off the gloves from his hands and scratched his head. "You're lucky Daehyun sshi since we were able to get hold of your wife. Her heart rate slowed down as soon as she fainted but eventually, we were able to save her. Your baby is in there too."

             With that last sentence, the doctor trudged off while Daehyun took his long legs to direct him to the ward. He opened the door and beamed. I looked up and saw his twinkling eyes, smiling weakly. Daehyun took a seat beside me and held my hand while the both of us admired the little baby in front of us. His miniature fingers were curled up and he was sleeping so soundly, looking like a small mannequin.

             "He got your cheeks, chubby cheeks." I rubbed the little boy's fluffy cheeks.

             "And he got your nose." Daehyun tapped my nose and grinned.

             "Thank you." Daehyun said and looked at me into the eyes.

             "We did it together." I smiled and nodded, letting a stray tear leave my eyes unknowingly. Daehyun wiped it away and took the little boy from my arms.

             "What should we name him?" I asked. I looked at the little boy again and thought. My brain was drenched with tiredness after the whole scene and I couldn't get a grasp of myself.

             "Jung Dongwook. How's that?" Daehyun looked at his son lovingly.

             "Nice. Aigoo, our Dongwook is awake now?" I cooed on as the little boy opened his small eyes and yawned. Daehyun laid his eyes on his son and looked back at me.

             "I love you." He pulled me into a kiss and rolled his tongue.

             I blushed and returned his kiss back, "I love you too." Our precious moment was crashed when B.A.P entered the room. Zelo and Jongup huddled against Daehyun as soon as they saw their little nephew.

            "Yah, kwaenchana?" Youngjae shook me. I looked at the bubbly guy and nodded.

            "What's his name?" Yongguk asked.

            "Jung Dongwook. Isn't he a cutie?" I told him.

            "Eo, he is such a cutipie. Like Junhong!" The maknae squealed while his hyungs laughed.

            Soon, my whole family trudged in including Daehyun's parents. "Aigoo look, he is charming just like his parents." Daehyun's mother cooed on.

             "Noona, do you want a cake?" I beamed at the ice cream cake that was on the table and nodded as fast as I could. I was suppose to be prohibited from eating sugary and unhealthy foods but I was too hungry and eating porridges was not my thing.

             Zelo was about to feed me the cake when Daehyun took the spoon away from him. I whined, "Ahh wae?! Oppa, give it back!" I reached out from my bed to take the spoon away from his grip.

             "Yah, you're not suppose to eat it these kinds of stuffs. The doctor says so!" Daehyun glared at me.

             Zelo then pouted, "Ah hyung, give noona back. She's hungry and she hates eating porridges!" I nodded and ruffled ths maknae's hair. 

             "No means no." I pouted. I clasped my hands together and pouted cutely while my eyes turned into sad ones, looking at Daehyun. "Just once please.." I pleaded. Daehyun tried to look away, not wanting to make eye contact with me. Eventually, he gave up and fed the cake into my mouth.

             "Now, eat up your porridge." He shoved the porridge to my desk.


             I sighed. I stared at the porridge for as long as I can and fed myself unwillingly. Porridges are meant for people who are ill and I'm not ill. I scooped the porridge slowly and ate it without any appetite. Daehyun saw me looking a little gloomy and went to sit beside me.

             "What's wrong?"

             "I want eat good stuff. Porridges are just eww." I stopped eating.

             Daehyun chuckled looking at my fussy state, "It's good for you. C'mon, eat just this once and I'll let you eat something nicer tomorrow?" Daehyun took the spoon and fed some into my mouth. I smiled.

             "Daehyun, we're going off. See you soon." Yongguk waved goodbye and ruffled my hair while the rest of the members left the room. Soon, someone tall and slender entered the room.

             "Noona!" Jiyong held out his arms and hugged me tightly.

             I giggled and patted his back, "You came."

             "Of course I did. I was almost done with my work when I rushed here. Where's the baby?" He asked. I pointed to the small crate beside Daehyun while Jiyong rushed towards him and held him in his arms.

             "Appa, eomonim and uncle Myungdae just left. Same goes for the guys." Daehyun said. I looked at the slender boy in front of me and let out a laugh. Jiyong was mezmerised by the fact that his nephew had already been born in this world.

             "Uwah noona, he really does have Dae hyung's lips and cheeks." Jiyong pointed out.

             "But he has my nose." I pointed out too while Jiyong nodded.

             "It's a good thing that he is a boy." Daehyun said.

             I furrowed my eyebrows, "Wae? You didn't want a girl?"

             "Ani. I've always wanted a son first then a daughter because Dongwook can then protect his sister if something bad happens." I laughed at Daehyun's suggestion.

             "Oppa, we won't know if we would even have the second one." I rubbed my belly.

             Daehyun glanced at me and rubbed my belly too, "We won't know, dear" He winked.