The Bully

The Blonde Hair Guy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIlrq9zx2mNpcrJqyx7QK

I went towards my locker and opened it up to get some books but suddenly, someone pushed the locker back. It was Daehyun. "What do you want" I muttered while looking down at the floor. 

"Nothing, I'm just bored. Are you okay?" Daehyun asked, coldly.

"You don't need to know. Leave me alone, I don't have any mood right now." I said.

"Pfft, what a brat" Daehyun whispered loudly, for me to hear. Can he stop calling me that? Whenever I hear that word, I would get those haunting memories flashing into my mind.

"Can you stop calling me that?! Please, just stop" I begged. Daehyun shrugged and went off. Daehyun was surrounded by many girls when he went his way down the hallway. So he's the kingka of the school but what an attitude he has. Geez, can this guy just stop bothering me already? I thought.

"Hey, are you okay?" Suddenly, a low, deep voice was heard behind me. I turned to see Yongguk coming towards my direction.

I nodded, ensuring that I was fine. Gosh, his gummy smile is so cute!

"Why the heck is your eyes swollen? What happened? Were you crying?!" Yongguk exclaimed. I quickly touched my eyes and shook my head. Oh , he knew.

"A-anio, I was not! I, err just had some allergies that will make my eyes swollen" I fake a smile and took my books from the locker. Phew, that was close.

"Err, alright then. Here let me help you" Yongguk took my books from my arms and held it for me. Such a gentleman. I thought and blushed. Yongguk sent me to class and waved goodbye to me. I didn't want him to help you but he insisted. Now, people are just gawking at me looking in disbelief. Some girls kept on saying, "" and "crush snatcher". I sighed and ignored those comments.  When Yongguk waved me goodbye and gave me his gummy smile, I blushed and nodded. Goddamnit, why is his smile so charming?!

~YUBIN'S POV~

"What a . Now, she's flirting with Yongguk? Doesn't she know that she's a ? She's the girl who saw me and Daehyun making out. She's such a , not bad for a newbie in school" Yubin exclaimed.

"So it was her? What a . Firstly, she's been sticking with Daehyun and now Yongguk oppa? She better back off from my Yongguk oppa" Minyeon, Yubin's friend said. 

Now, Yubin was fuming with anger when she saw how close Yoora was with Yongguk and Daehyun. 

I have to do something before this gets worse. I'm being called popular for a reason. Being called popular would be able to make me and Daehyun together. She's getting into my way. I have to warn her. Doesn;t she know that Daehyun is a kingka in school? Daehyun is certainly not ineterested in those kind of girls. She's not even pretty. Why does some people even said she's pretty? Well, not bad but I'm prettier than her.

This is getting out of hand and I have to tell her to get away from them, especially Daehyun. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lowered down my head whenever I went past the girl who I saw, "making out" with Daehyun. She's been giving me death stares and also been cursing under her breath. All of the people here are really really mean. They see me as a threat just because Yongguk and Daehyun had been alking to me. Well, I realised that they are popular in the school but I wasn't the one who wanted their attention. They were the ones who talked to me! 

But when I thought about it, I didn't know much about Yongguk and Daehyun. I only knew that they were popular and I heard that they were not only popular in school, but they are almost popular in the whole of South Korea! What did they do to be so famous? I wondered.