A Part Of B.A.P

The Blonde Hair Guy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnu8-Tpns03DBPZbcpKCn

"Uwah! Yoora jjang! Yoora jjang! Yah, Yoora won over our Daehyunnie! Daebak!" B.A.P chanted when we ended the game. I laughed looking at their playful sight. Daehyun didn't believed that I won over him but he had a smile underneath the mask. I didn't know why he was wearing the mask eventhough we were in their dorm. "Uwah, Yoora noona jjang!" Zelo high-fived me, he was jumping up and down and I ruffled his hair. Gosh, he is such a cutie. 

Soon, it was nearly dinner time and I realised that the boy had not eaten yet. "Oppa, aren't you guys eating dinner?" I asked Himchan, while looking up to the couch.

"We don't have anything to eat. Besides, we don't know how to cook and manager hyung didn't gave us money to eat" How come their manager didn't gave them some money to eat? I stood up and went into the kitchen, opened up the fridge and saw there were some leftover kimchi, beef and chicken.

I cracked my brains and decided to cook for them beef fried rice and chicken stew for dinner. Without any hesitation, I put on the apron and get myself started on cooking for the guys. They didn't know that I was cooking for them since all of them were glued to the television. Then, Himchan and Yongguk came. They saw me cook and they told me that I didn't have to but I pitied them. Soon, I was able to make myself comfortable in the kitchen.

"Woah, what are you doing noona?! We are supposed to be the ones who are cooking for you since you're the guest" Jongup came up to me and stared at my cooking. I chuckled and said, "You guys look tired and Himchan oppa told me that nobody knew how to cook so I decided to cook for you guys" Jongup was impressed and soon, Zelo came in.

Both of the maknaes were obviously hungry and they kept clinging on me, looking at what I was cooking. They looked cute, almost like little children accompanying their mother cooking. Not long after that, the kitchen was filled with the rest of the boys. Everyone started to crowd around me, looking at what I was cooking. "No, I'm not going to tell. It's a secret. If you don't mind, I'm trying to cook dinner here." I hushed the boys and shooed them away from the kitchen.

All of them were delighted when they knew that I was cooking for them. Zelo and Jongup were jumping up and down, waiting for dinner to be served. They must have not eaten homemade food for so long, I thought.

I was so focused on cooking that I didn't realised Daehyun was behind me. He was looking at me cooking. When I turned around to take the chopping board, I was facing Daehyun's chest. Yes, I was short. I was shocked and I lifted up my head to look at Daehyun. He smirked and went to the stove to continue the cooking. I took the choping board and started chopping the vegetables. When I realised that Daehyun was cooking, I quickly rushed over him and said, "What are you doing? I'm cooking for today and it's a secret for now. Go out and play with the rest" I told him.

It was true that the cooking was a secret. "Wae.... I wanted to help. It's boring out there" Daehyun pouted. Oh , he looked so cute when he pouted. I slapped myself mentally to stop daydreaming and looked at him blankly. "Alright, then help me to cut those vegetables Daebutt" I . 

"Alright, if that's how you do it. Fine brat" Daehyun chuckled and smirked. I laughed and shook my head. I didn't know that my heart was fluttering. I felt much more comfortable with him and he have been opening up to me more.

I didn't know that he was good at cutting vegetables and I was impressed by the sight of him chopping and cooking them. Well, he did looked extremely charming when he was cooking. "Yoora ah, when is dinner ready?" Himchan and Yongguk came to me and pouted while poking my cheeks. I giggled looking at how at how cute they were, trying their best to show their aegyo to me.

"It'll be out soon, alright. Just help me set up the table for dinner" Both of them smiled and went off to set the table. "It looks like you're close with them already. That's great" Daehyun told me, while taking off his mask. I smiled and shrugged.

B.A.P was much more different than I thought they were. They were much more lively and their bubbly personality was too cute for me to handle. All of them were charming but each of them has their own dinstinctive traits which made them all unique. At first, Youngjae was just like Daehyun. He didn't talk much but he would just either give me a cold stare or ignore me. I thought he really hated me but Yongguk assured me that Youngjae was not used to have someone coming into his life Soon, I was able to talk casually with Youngjae since he had been opening up to me.

"Noona! Your chicken stew and beef fried rice is the best! Jjjang! Daebak! Cook for us again please..." Zelo exclaimed and pouted cutely. I giggled and nodded while pinching his cheeks. 

"Yah~ Our Yoora is good at cooking. Gomawo Yoora ah, it's been awhile since I've at this. Oppa is full now" Himchan oppa said and pinched my cheeks. I was glad that they loved my cooking and now, we were close. I felt as if we were a family. Yongguk and Himchan oppa were like my brothers and all of them treated me like a part of them. I felt loved awhen I was hanging out with them for the entire day. I get to feel the warmth of the being together as a family.

We laughed, shared our jokes and problems with each other......... just like a real family would do. Suddenly without knowing, tears started to flow down my cheeks. "Noona? Wae are you crying? Was it because of us?" Jongup asked, absent-mindedly. I shooked my head and wiped the tears off my cheeks. Daehyun saw me crying and he sat beside  me, holding my shoulders. He was there to comfort me.

"Mianhe but I need to be alone for awhile" I stood up and went outside of their dorm. There was a blcony outside and I hugged myself while looking up to the sky. I couldn't help the tears that were rolling down my cheeks and it didn't stopped. I sniffed and suddenly, a blanket was placed over my shoulders. I spun around and saw that Daehyun was there. My heart skipped a beat looking at him standing there. "Thinking about it again?" He asked. 

I sniffed and nodded. "I know it's hard but you have to move one. Now, you have us too. You don't have to worry alright?" Daehyun squeezed my hand, reassuring me. My heart fluttered and there were butterflies in my stomach. It was cold but the warmth of his hand made me feel at ease. I nodded and smiled.

Annyeonghaseyo! *bows 90 degrees* So, I'm back with this new chapter! I totally didn't have the mood today but I still tried to do the fanfic for you guys! I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if there's errors but I was too tired. Woo~ Daehyun and Yoora moment there! What should I call them? DaeRa couple? YooHyun couple? Gosh, I at this. Comment me what you think and keep on subscribing! Kamsahmida everyone! (: