Sequel Chapter 3

The Blonde Hair Guy

 

 

~ 4 YEAR'S LATER~

 

             I looked at the clock and smiled. "Dongwook honey, are you ready?" I called out.

             "Ne umma, wait a minute." The chirpy voice answered. I packed all the things that was necessary and waited for the little one to finish getting ready. Dongwook was eventually 4 years old now. Oh, how fast time flies. It was as if this little boy was just born yesterday. He grew up tremendously and had been too active recently.

             "Are we really going to meet appa?" His chirpy voice sounded again.

             I chuckled at his excitement, "Yes. Are you excited?"

             "Assa! I missed appa." I ruffled his hair and took him by the hand, opening door. It's been a month since Daehyun came home and he had been busy with the group's Japenese World Tour this time. Dongwook had becoming much more fussy on seeing his father. Anxiety grew over him as soon as he got to know that his dad is coming home and was already at the TS building.

             "Umma, can we get an ice cream later? I want to share it with appa." I buckled his seatbelt, making my way to the driver's seat.

             "Then what about me? Don't I have some?" I whined playfully, starting the car engine.

             "Ani, only Dongwook can share with appa. You can get it yourself." I scoffed and glared teasingly at the young boy. He really does misses his dad and everything he does, he puts his dad on his top priority first.

             What a daddy's kid he is.

             "If it's like that, then I won't buy you some." I said.

             Dongwook opened his mouth to protest and whined. "Umma is bad. What will appa think? Arraso, I'll be a good boy." Dongwook sat down properly on his seat and pouted.

             Dongwook was only 4 years old but he has been really chatty ever since. All thanks to Daehyun, he would never stop nagging and talking. The only time he would stop if he is either tired or sleeping. His love for cheesecakes was also a shocker. He would never stop his love for cheesecakes and that reminds me of Daehyun. His chatty side and loveable side was definitely a charmer.

             "Oh oh oh! It's the mart!" Dongwook excitedly pointed to the mart outside the car and jumped on his seat. I rolled my eyes, getting the hint on buying the ice creams.

             "Umma can we buy? Please..." The little boy clasped his hands together and pouted, trying his best to make the cutest aegyo move ever. His chubby cheeks were squished together and his small nose was scrunched up cutely.

             I give up.

             "Arraso arraso." I sighed and pulled up to the front of the mart. One thing that he herited from me was definitely my small nose and cutesy charm. Turns out that this little fella's aegyo was always to die for. He was a charmer everytime he would excite people with his aegyo. I jumped out of the car and unbuckled his seatbelt. As soon as he got out of the car, he rushed inside the mart quickly.

             "What kind of ice cream does Dongwookkie want?" I carried the little boy up to get a better view of the display. He pried his hands on the fridge and took one out.

             "Chocolate is for appa." He placed it one side.

             "Strawbery is for umma." He placed it aside again. I chuckled at his cuteness and gave him a quick peck on the chubby cheeks.

             "... And vanilla for Dongwookkie!" He held out the vanilla flavoured ice cream and handed everything to me. Once we were done paying, we went off and continued our journey to Daehyun's place.

             The little boy was fast asleep along the journey as he curled himself into a ball. I parked the car and got out, taking Dongwook into my arms and handling a large bag at the same time. As soon as I entered the building, 4 ladies came in sight. They were delighted to see me as they squealed in delight more when they saw the mini Daehyun in my arms.

             "Look at him, he has Daehyun's lips!" Sunhwa pointed out.

             "Oh he's gorgeous, Yoora!" Hyosung beamed.

             "Bring him more often, we adore him!" JiEun carressed his cheek. I laughed it off when Hana took my large bag full of Dongwook's necessaties and carried it for me.

             "You're meeting the boys right?" Hana asked and lead me to their practise room. I insisted that I could bring the bag myself but Hana said it was too heavy for me to bring it.

             The loud shrills of songs filled my ears as we got off the elevator. From there, Hana handed me my bag and left me to see the rest. I hushed and cooed Dongwook back to sleep when he started wiggling away from my grip. I opened the door to the practise room slowly and peeked my head inside. Zelo and Jongup was the first one to spot me as they jumped off their seat and rushed to my side.

             "Noona!" The both of them chorused.

             "Shh, he's sleeping." I hushed the two maknaes.

             Zelo and Jongup then nodded in understanding. "Hey, you came." Daehyun's husky and masculine voice filled my ears as he gave me a warm, tight hug. I sniffed in his wonderful musky cologne that filled my nostrils and gave him a peck on the lips.

             "I missed you."

             "I missed you more. How's little fella been doing?" Daehyun asked and scrutinized Dongwook's sleeping face.

             "He's been really fussy lately. He doesn't really want me to hold him, he misses you so much that he push his own mom away." I pouted. Daehyun chuckled and beamed.

             Oh that laugh filled my ears. It's been a long time since I heard his voice and my heart just tingles everytime he talks. His scent was just amazing and it's a great wonder to be able to smell it again. I handed Dongwook to the maknaes as both of them enjoyed looking at the baby's peaceful face.


             "Hey Yoora. Great to see you back." Yongguk pulled me into a bear hug and I just chuckled. Soon, all of them were huddled amongst each other wanting for Dongwook to eventually open his eyes.

             "You look skinny and tired, yeobo." Daehyun looked at me. I looked down at myself and nodded. I just realised too that I had become skinnier and tiredness took over me.

             "Dongwook had been having nightmares this time and I couldn't really get much sleep." I tried my best to open my eyes.

             Daehyun sighed, "It's alright. You'll rest tonight, I'll do everything." I looked at him and shook my head.

             "Andwe. You're the one who needs rest. You just came back and you'll probably be tired." I tapped his cheeks.

             Daehyun grabbed me by the wrist and growled, "No. Trust me, I can do it. I can't bear seeing you like this." I nodded solemnly. There was no way I could deny Daehyun since that will only make him angry.

             "Appa!!" A loud and chirpy voice was heard. Dongwook freed himself from Yongguk's arms and ran to Daehyun's embrace. Daehyun chuckled and ruffled the little boy's hair. He hugged his son tightly, never wanting to let him go. "I missed you Dongwook ah."

             Daehyun buried his face into his son's hair and kissed his cheeks. "I missed you too.." Dongwook said.

             "...Appa, we have some ice creams for you!" Dongwook took the plastic bag from my reach and handed out to Daehyun and also the rest of the members.

             "Gomawo Dongwook ah."

             "Dongwook jjang!" The members exclaimed and digged in.

             "Thank you, I love it. Here.." Daehyun leaned in, sharing his ice cream with Dongwook. I smiled at the father-son relationship. Daehyun then turned to me and handed out his ice creams while I took a bite at it.

             "Alright, we're done with the briefing so Daehyun, you can go home now." Himchan said. Daehyun took his luggage and walked hand in hand with Dongwook to the car.

             "I'll drive, you need rest for awhile." Daehyun told me to sit in the passenger seat while he drive. I nodded and buckled my seatbelt. Daehyun was driving when he took my hand, interlacing it with his. "It must be hard for you, taking care of him all alone."

             I sighed, "He's been especially active these days."

             "Thank you for doing everything. Thank you for being the mother of my child." Daehyun kissed the back of my hand.

             "Thank you and I really love you" I kissed his cheek and soon, fell into a nap.

***

             "Appa, can we eat pizza?" Dongwook called out from his room. Daehyun nodded and called for delivery. I was in the room, taking a rest after returning back home. My back was hurting and so was my belly.

             I patted my belly, "Appa doesn't know yet honey." I whispered to my belly. Suddenly Daehyun entered and slid beside me on the bed.

             "How's my wife doing?" Daehyun slid his waist and rested his head on my chin.

             "Pretty tired." "..And how's my little one been doing?" Daehyun rubbed my not-so bulging belly. I widened my eyes in shocked and turned my body to face him.

             "How did you know?" I gasped, trying to look for any answers to his handsome face.

             "I know it as soon as you entered the room. How many weeks?"

             "3 weeks. I have a feeling it's a girl."

             "Jinjja?! That's just..... great! I've always wanted a girl as a second one so that Dongwook can take care of his younger sister." Daehyun rubbed my belly again.

             "No wonder I've been tired and tripping out lately." I closed my eyes. Daehyun chuckled and looked me into the eyes with full love.

             "Thank you." Daehyun said again.

             "For?" I asked.

             "Thank you for making this happen. Thank you for being able to have another one. Thank you for being my one and only wife." Daehyun pulled me into a long passionate kiss. 

             I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment and wrapped my hands behind his neck. Daehyun tuck a strand of my hair and carressed my cheeks. The both of us fought for dominance as we stared at each other and cherished the moment.

             "I love you." The both of chorused and fell into a small nap in each other's arms. We can never ask anything better than this family. Everything may not work out as perfectly as it is but being here with the one I love was perfect enough to ask for.

 

Omgomgomgomg I'm done with this fanfic alrd! TT

In case you guys didn't know or didn't understand, these 3 chapters are the sequels that I decided to make. I didn't want to make a new story about this sequel because I thought it would be messy and stupidity took over me.

I can't believe I'm ending this fanfic nooooo

                                        image

I really hope you guys have enjoyed this whole fanfic and I bet some of you did fangirl when you read it hehe

I've just done my intro on my new fanfic so check it out : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/584931

It's still a B.A.P fanfiction so if you're interested, you better read it if not, I'll kill you! (jokes)

I'm so lame. Okay, i bet you guys are so tired me blabbering and like : 

   tumblr_mo5q8pX0ik1sp29zwo1_250.gif

while I'm all like :   image

Alright, here's some B.A.P gifs for you guys. Thankyou so much for your support *flying kisses*

tumblr_mszhf2jEG41sx9hjto2_500.gif  tumblr_mr3f9bvdG01sdp950o1_500.gif    image

Youngjae says byeeee :*