Girlfriend?!

The Blonde Hair Guy

"Unnie, I need to go to the toilet for awhile" Eunji, one of the girls in the orphanage said. 

"Arraso, I'll wait for you here okay?" I assured her. Eunji then skipped off to the nearest toilet. I felt so happy for once. Looking at the happy children was just wonderful. Furthermore, I was able to see B.A.P interacting with the other kids. It was charming looking at guys like them being able to get along with toddlers.

Then, a figure came walking towards me. "Having fun?" He asked. There was as if a stone in my throat, not being able to talk when I saw Daehyun right infront of me. "Ne. And you? You looked happy" I smiled.

"Unnie~ I'm back. Eo, is this your boyfriend?" Eunji asked, instantly.

I blushed and denied, "Greet him, Eunji ah". Daehyun looked at me and then at Eunji.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Eunji imnida" She bowed and looked so freaking adorable. I pinched her cheek.

"Annyeong Eunji. You look cute. Y-Yeah, I'm her boyfriend" What?! His my boyfriend?! When did I become his girlfriend? "Uwah jinja? Unnie, you never told me! I need to help out for awhile. Annyeong! Oppa, you're handsome! Annyeong unnie!" Eunji exclaimed and left. I blushed when I listened to her words.

"Hey, I'm kidding" Daehyun snapped. So, he was joking? He doesn't have any feelings for me? I felt so stupid at that time. How can I fall for his words? For once, I thought he meant it and I felt ridiculously happy but then those words, made me realised that I'm no match for him. 

"O-of co-course I know" I sighed and left. 

~DAEHYUN'S POV~

What the heck did you do Daehyun?! You made her feel bad. But that explains that she really do like me. Aish jinja Jung Daehyun, you really don't know how to treat a girl right. Urgh, now she feels stupid for believing your words. You're such a . I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. How can I tell her that I like her? How? Looking at her playing with the kids was just too cute.

Yoora looked like a proud mother. She's really good with kids. It made her look charming and I fell in love with her over and over again. This girl made me go crazy for her. She really made me go insane. If only she knew about my true feelings. But she doesn't, and now I hurt her feelings. "Yoora ah, are you mad at me?" I asked her. I know it's stupid asking the obvious answer but I can't help it.

"Wae? Why should I be angry?" She asked with a tensed voice. Yeap, she's angry and hurt alright but she doesn't want to admit. "A-anio, I was just asking. C'mon let's play with them" I sat beside her and played with the kids. Yoora's smile suddenly brighten up and she became much more cheerful. Looking at her being happy was all I ever wanted. 

I admired the way she took care of the kids and she looked beautiful as always. I smiled to myself and suddenly Yongguk hyung slung his arms over my shoulders, "Isn't she a beauty? Tell her as soon as possible" He adviced. I sighed and thought about it. I still didn't know what to do. It was hard. Yongguk hyung was a great person. He liked Yoora but he knew Yoora liked me too and he didn't want to ruin our relationship.

"Annyeong kids! We will be back soon alright!" Yoora said while hugging the kids goodbye. She looked so cheerful. It was nearly 7pm and we hadn't had our dinner yet. The guys decided to eat at their all time favourite restaurant. Yoora declined and said that she wanted to go back home. I really wanted her to come though, maybe I could make it up to her.

"Noona, please come! It'll be boring without you" Zelo pouted. 

Yoora melted looking at Zelo's aegyo and she said,"Arraso, I will" 

"Is the food nice?" I asked her, anticipating that she would talk to me. Instead, she just nodded and continued eating. I was a little disappointed that she didn't gave me a full response but I knew it was my fault over what happened just now. I wanted to send her back home that night but she declined saying that her Uncle was picking her up. Great Daehyun, you missed your chance. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair while walking back to the dorm with the boys.

~The next morning~ YOORA'S POV

The sound of birds chirping were music to my ears. It was Monday which means....... school. Urgh, I was too lazy to go to school after a long weekend. I dragged myself out of bed and freshen up. I was still half-asleep when I was walking down the stairs until I was greeted by the aroma of scrambled eggs, pancakes and waffles. My eyes lit up when I saw the table full of breakfast.

I quickly gobbled down all my breakfast and took  piece of pancake before going off to school. Urgh, I didn't want to go to school but I had to. going to school alot. How I wish I wasn't even a student. I was wandering in my thoughts when someone called out in a rude way. "Hey " A voice called out. I realised that it was Yubin and I tightened my grip on the books. Doesn't she get it that I didn't want to see her? My swollen cheeks that was being slapped by her haven't even fully recovered.

"Didn't I tell you to not get close to any of them? Who the heck do you think you are? What a . Tsk, only we can talk to them. We're popular but you're nothing....... just a piece of crap. I told you to not get any close to them especially Daehyun right? This is my last warning " Yubin hissed at me with her face so close to mine. It was intimidating to have someone all up onto your face.

"Did you hear me ?" She slapped me, hard on the cheek. I cringed and nodded while holding the other cheek. Great, both sides of my cheek are now swollen. I sighed and Yubin left while rolled her eyes at me. I didn't know what to do. I was at a loss. Right, I shouldn't be talking to them anymore. Kwon Yoora, you can't talk to them anymore unless you want to be beaten up badly by those es. 

It was lunch time and I told myself not to talk to B.A.P. Suddenly, a deep voice called me out. "Hey Yoora, come eat with us" Yongguk oppa said while pointing to the seat where Himchan and Daehyun were. No, you can't. This is the best for you and B.A.P. I said to myself. "It's alright" I mumbled while taking a glance at Daehyun who looked extremely worried. Just walk away, Yoora. 

I took my food and went towards the stairs, leading to the rooftop. Suddenly, someone stopped me. "Eo, Y-Yongguk oppa" I stuttered. "Yah, What's wrong with you? Why didn't you want to sit with us there? Is something bothering you?" He asked, worriedly.

I shook my head and lied, "Anio, I just needed some time for myself. I just feel too tired lately and I want to eat by myself today" Why do you have to lie Yoora?! Yongguk oppa was unsure first but he accepted my lie, without knowing. "Arraso, talk to us if you have any problems alright. We'll be there for you. I'll be there for you" He told him, I smiled and nodded.

He let go of my wrist and I quickly went up the stairs. I was really hoping that Yubin didn't saw me talking to Yongguk oppa. Well, that was when I was wrong. As I was walking up the stairs, Yubin yanked my hair from the back and dragged me into the Janitor's closet. I saw that Minyeon was guarding the door from outside. Brace yourself, get ready for the worst. 

"Yah! Didn't I tell you already? It seems that you really don't want to listen what I said. Well, come here you little rascal" Yubin yanked my hair and she punched my stomach, hard. She pulled my hair to face her and she slapped my cheeks hard on both sides. I raised my arms and shoved her away. "What the heck do you think you're doing?!" Yubin shouted. 

Then, I fell onto the ground helplessly. Yubin kept attacking me and kicked my stomach. Lastly, she stepped onto my legs and leaned her face close to mine. "I warned you right. Don't be stubborn already. Next time, it's much more worser" Yubin threatened. Then, she left the closet and I was left there lying down helplessly. Fortunately, I heard footsteps shuffling through the corridor. I wanted to shout for help but I was too tired and was in pain. From what I know, someone suddenly yanked the door opened and all I could hear was "Hyung, she's here! Hyung, palli!" Then, I knocked out.

"Is she okay nurse?" A voice asked. "She suffered breathing problems and she wasn't able to move that much since her stomach was affected badly. Someone must have punched her really hard or something hit her stomach." The nurse said. My hands and legs felt so tired and I couldn't help myself up. I tried to open up my eyes and when I did, I saw a blurry figure looking over me.

"You're awake" The guy said. His voice was warm and welcoming. Then, my vision came back to normal and I saw Daehyun looking at me. I shot up when I saw him sitting on the bed beside me. Wait, where am I? Oh crap, I was at the hospital. I coughed and straightened myself up. "Yah, what happened?" Daehyun asked. I ignored him and just played with my fingers. Daehyun was fustrated and he held my hand, "Look me into the eyes. What happened?" He asked. 

I didn't want to tell him because I know that I'll be in deep trouble. "A-anio, it's nothing. Someone pushed me inside it and I fell hard"

"Don't play around with me. Don't lie. Someone punched you right?" He lifted up my chin and forced me to look him in the eye. I sighed and looked down. "Are you still mad at me?" He asked and I shook my head slowly. 

"Look, I want to know what happened. I want to protect you" Daehyun cracked his voice. Why is he so caring? I softened when he told me that.

"Molla, someone just dragged me inside the closet and started punching me" I lied. I didn't want to let him know that it was Yubin. I just kept quiet after that. "You sure? I will kill the person who did it." Daehyun tightened his grip on my hands. I tried to slip my hands away from his but he held it tight. I nodded slowly.

"Asih, who the heck. Nobody dares to touch my girlfrien- Nobody dares to touch you" Daehyun corrected his sentence.

"Mwo? What did you said?" I asked, curiously.

A long chapter with a little suspense and cliffhangers! Sorry I've been out for too long! Anybody miss me? HAHAHA i guess not. Anywho, please subscribe and continue to give feedbacks! Have you watched B.A.P's Hurricane? I did and my husband, Daehyunnie looked smoking hot! 

   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTp-rrrRx95aDTUkFSOS2X   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrzpNF3nkkESWa52x0VAZ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQc2N451P9dgBfR-1VpRjh    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuZQiZHKsxbYe7kclj2Br   

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdgoCDmJufzs-YHnoj-e9   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3sHR2RDmMufPq3Q7vT7r    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ4qcAE7KG62NYrHh31Uk    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHH_2dElkE3Trc9_OlWdC    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmnUa-f3lj1JjzOt7EVv-   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl6XriljfwbkOtl8Yw3PR    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTXiye-VmOuDGhQ3aUXEv