Daehyun's thoughts

The Blonde Hair Guy

tumblr_mloh0q4eym1s9uc7po1_500.jpg

"Yoora ah, do you like Yongguk?" Daehyun asked. Those words were spinning inside my head. I was taken aback by his his question. Why does he want to know?

"Err, as a brother. Waeyo?" I asked him, curiously. Suddenly, Daehyun's face lit up.

"A-anio, I just wanted to know since you're so close with Yonguk hyung." He was stuttering. How cute. Maybe he's nervous. Suddenly, I felt so happy looking at the way his face lit up. Why... why am I acting this way?

"Daehyun ah, are you going to stay here or going back to the dorm? It's getting late right now" I said, assuring him.

"Err, molla. But, is it okay if I stay here for the meantime?" He said and I nodded. My stomach did flips and I felt nervous. Omo, he's going to live for the night!

I went to my room and made the bed in the guest room. "Yeobuseyo? Aunty, my friend will be staying over for the night since it's getting late. I'll tell him to sleep in the guest room and I made the bed already." I called my aunt to make sure it was fine for Daehyun to live here. My aunt agreed and said that she'll not be coming home for the night too. So.... we'll be alone for the night? I thought. 

I walked down the stairs to the living room and handed Daehyun some new fresh clothes for him to sleep in. "You can sleep in the guest room. I made the bed for you already. If you want anything, I could cook it for you" I told him. 

"Nah, it's alright" He gave me his cute smile, showing his high cheekbones. I was actually squealing inside my head, how handsome he was.

"You can shower anytime. I'm going to change first" I told Daehyun and left to take a shower.

After I changed, I realise that Daehyun wasn't in the living room. He might behaving a shower probably. I took a seat on the couch and laid all my homeworks and assignments on the coffee table. It's just Friday night but I wanted to finish all of my assignments as soon as I can. While doing my work, I soon drifted off thinking what happened earlier on. Daehyun was so kind to me and I was stunned by his actions. It made me fall for him..... hard.

~DAEHYUN'S POV~

I went to take a shower quickly and luckily, the clothes that Yoora gave me fits! I was really glad that she allowed me to stay in her house for the night. I told Yongguk hyung that I would be sleeping here. Yoora seemed very nice and and caring too. After listening to her problems just now, I felt bad for her. She looked so cheerful whenever she talk with Yongguk hyung but I never knew she had these kinds of problems. That was when I realised how strong she was.

She didn't want to trouble anyone by telling her problems but she's taking the risk to hurt herself even more. She was strong, really strong. It hurted me when I saw her crying and letting out all of her sadness and fears. I thought that it was my job to protect her and tell her that everything was going to be fine. I don't know about my definite feelings towards her but I had definitely fall in love with her.....

I had never felt so different towards a girl before. She was not like the others. She was a very independant woman who knew how to take care of herself. Truthfully, it really did hurt me to see her suffer like that. I didn't want Yoora to think that I'm just an arrogant, and the kingka of the school. I wanted to show her who I really was and I knew she once thought me as a playboy. I didn't want her to think like that.

The way she smiled earlier on would make me smile too. We were not close but she was a charmer. Behind those smiles in school, she was suffering. The way she giggles and secretly pouts was too adorable. Inside a hurt woman was a cute and bubbly little girl who just needed attention and someone to love her. And oh, she looked extremely hot with those denim shorts. It was obvious that she didn't want to look all y since she kept pulling those shorts down.

Many people would mistake me as a playboy and go around making out with other girls but the real me wasn't like that. I found Yoora really outgoing and her bubbly personality was definitely cute. I liked the way she laughed and smiled.  Maybe I should spend my time more with her and show her around with B.A.P. When I finished showering, I went down the stairs to the living room and saw Yoora sitting down doing her assignments. She tilt her, maybe she doesn't know the questions.

I took a peek behind her and saw her assignments. "Math?" I asked. She nodded and sighed. She looked so cute when she pouted.

That night, I decided to teach her some of her homwork. I took the chance to actually spend my time with her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~YOORA'S POV~

'Err, I still don't get it" I scratched my head, not understanding the question. Sigh, why must Math exist in life? I facepalmed myself mentally.

That night, Daehyun teached me some of my assignments. I didn't know most of the questions but he reluctantly teached me and I was really glad that he helped me alot. "Oh, I understand now, thanks" I gave him a smile. Well, I didn't know he was good in studies since he looked like he didn't even pay attention to a single thing in class.... especially Math! 

"I'm pretty good huh" Daehyun teased and gave me asmirk.

"Yeah, not bad for a Daebutt" I smirked and teased back. I realised that I was more comfortable wih him now. 

"Yah, stop calling me that! I stopped calling you"brat" already..." He whined and poted. I smiled at him and gave him a mehrong. Gosh, the way he pouted was too cute!

After doing all of my assignments, I decided to watch a movie with Daehyun since he wasn't asleep yet. Soon, it was 1am and I was half-asleep. I wanted to end this movie but my eyes were drooping. after a few minutes, I was sitting on the couch and was sound asleep. Suddenly, a pair of strong arms grabbed my legs and waist. Later I knew, I was being carried to my bedroom. I was too tired and I didn't bothered to open up my eyes since I was too sleepy. The next morning, I woke up startled thinking how the hell did I came up in my bedroom after sleeping on the couch yesterday night.

Woots~ So, who is the guy? Guess guys!