Kris

The Blonde Hair Guy

~AUTHOR'S POV~

The door to Kris' hospital ward creaked open. It was 11 am in the morning and B.A.P had went to their respective schedules. Yoora was left alone in her father's ward right after that. Yoora's head was sticking out of the door as she peeped inside to look at the sleeping angel. 

Yoora made her way to the side of Kris' bed and plopped herself down the couch. She looked at Kris' face and stared at his perfectly sculptured features. His brown spiked up hair was still in place and he had some bruises on his arms and face. Yoora travelled her eyes everywhere, looking at Kris.

Yoora's face turned into a displeasure when she saw a huge bruise plastered onto Kris' abdomen. She didn't mean to lift off his shirt but it was too obvious. Upon the contact, Kris flinched and grimaced in pain when he realised that someone actually touched the bruise on his abdomen. Yoora's eyes widened and she slipped her hands onto her lap.

"Eo, Kris... I didn't mean to wake you up. Feeling alright now?" Yoora asked, straightening her back. 

Kris rubbed his eyes and wandered his eyes around the room. He squinted his eyes one more time and stifled a yawn. His perfectly spiked up hair was still in place, making himself look totally hot.

"Eo Yoora? Yeah, I'm fine now. Had a good sleep? W-wait, what time is it now?!" Kris' eyes widened and asked Yoora.

"It's 11 am now. Waeyo?" She asked, looking curious. Kris stood up with much force and grimaced in pain. Yoora made him settle on the bed and asked him again what was wrong.

"I have practice today! I need to call my members." Kris searched for his phone on the table and coughed. Upon seeing his state, Yoora snatched the phone from his grip.

"Yah! Give me back! I have to call him!" Kris bellowed, trying to reach the phone from Yoora who was standing. Yoora smiled and said, "Tell me the number, I'll call them for you. You're still sick." Kris pouted but told the number.\

"Yoora, don't tell them I'm at the hospital..." Kris' voice was tensed.

"Wae? Ofcourse I have to tell them" Yoora demanded.

"Just don't, please." Kris clenched his fist and told Yoora. Yoora shuddered and nodded quickly.

"N-Ne, annyeonghaseyo. I'm Yoora, Kris' friend. Well, Kris is not feeling well today and he might not be able to come to practice. Ah, ne ne I'll tell him straight away." Yoora handed the phone to Kris when she was done talking.

"Your hyung said you should call them if anything happens. You're off practice for today." Yoora told him. Kris just nodded and plopped himself on the comfy bed. 

"Err Kris, can I ask you something?" Yoora squeaked.

Yoora had wanted to ask Kris alot of things. On what happened earlier and why he was attacked. She had been thinking about it all night long and it had been bothering her to sleep too. 

She had been having nightmares for the previous night and it had always bothered Daehyun too. Yoora felt unsafe and she thought that there might be something that she had to find out.

A part of her said not to bother asking. But another part of her told her to ask him what happened and why he was attacked. Yoora was in such a mess and she wanted everything to be back to normal.

Yoora's thought raced hard and she fought with her feelings. Should I or should I not? 

Ofcourse you should, you have to know.

No. It's his private life don't bother asking.

Something bad is happening and you should know what it is before it happens again.

Don't, he won't like it.

Yoora sighed and followed her instincts. She clenched her fist and looked at Kris. "Wae, what is it?" Kris' eyes twinkled and asked her with much worriedness in his voice.

"W-what happened yesterday? W-why did th-they say they would t-tell your uncle?" Yoora stuttered and looked down, to the floor avoiding eye contact with Kris.

Kris ran his hands through his hair and sighed too. He didn't know how to explain to her. He didn't know how it will affect her if he were to tell. He didn't know what will happen next if he would tell her.

Kris' thoughts were dishevelled. Everything was a mess and he didn't know how to react to her question. Kris was just lost in thoughts and he stared at the blank wall across him.

How can he tell her? He cannot even bring himself to think about it and now he have to explain it to her. Kris stayed strong and braced himself to answer her question.

He knew her reaction would be a surprising one and he couldn't admit that he may be in trouble for it. 

"Well, my un-uncle is actually the err... well he is the....." Kris tried to explain his thoughts but he couldn't.

"The Mafia boss...?" Yoora finished her sentenced and asked Kris. Kris' lifted his face and gulped. He nodded slowly and Yoora just slumped her shoulders.

"Y-Yoora, I didn't know that your dad was in trouble. But it was true that I wanted to help your dad in the first place. I dont have a bad intention. I just wanted to help... that's all..." Kris said.

Yoora looked at Kris and managed a smile. She searched for his face and looked into his eyes. Those twinkling and beautiful eyes. His eyes was as if pleading to her that he was not wrong. The twinkles in his eyes was full of worried ness and guilty. 

Kris wasn't guilty. He wasn't guilty at all. But because of his Uncle's wrong doings, being the boss of the Mafia, he felt like he was the on who was also at fault. He felt like a tons of burden had placed onto his shoulders. He felt wrong and so guilty about everything.

Kris didn't know how to explain and look at Yoora. He knew that after what he just told her (or her figuring it out herself), she won't believe what he said and she'll think that Kris was a bad guy too.

He can't afford to lose a good friend. He cared for Yoora and he didn't want to lose her. Yoora was his first friend when he transferred into the school and he treasured her deeply.

Kris' eyes twinkled and he waited patiently for Yoora's reply.

"Kris, I know you're a good guy. I'm not even blaming you so don't worry. I just wanted to say thank you..... for everything. From the bottom of my heart, I really want to thank you on behalf of my dad. If you weren't there, I don't think the two of us would be alive by now. You're a risk taker and you took the risk to go against your Uncle's mafia guys eventhough you knew that you were going to be in trouble. You're a really great guy, you know that?" Yoora grabbed his palms and placed onto hers.

Yoora felt totally grateful for Kris' intentions and doings. She had never seen someone so brave before and she knew that Kris was a good guy. His intentions were pure and innocent, making her think that he was a really great guy.

Yoora's eyes twinkled and were full of tears when she said those words. She tried to held back her tears, that were threatening to fall but it dripped down onto her stained cheeks freely.

Kris' mouth twitched into a smile and said, "I don't think the both of us will even be here, together if you didn't talk to me in school at the first place. Thank you too for saving my life earlier yesterday and for being my friend."

Yoora chuckled and stood up from the couch. She leaned in and gave a warm hug to Kris. "Gomawo Kris, really. I owe you" She said.

Kris' held back the tears and choked, "No, thankyou." He hugged Yoora back and the tears fell from his eyes. Tears of joy was set free and he felt great.

From outside of the ward, Yoora's Dad smiled and ran his hands through his hair. Tears fell from his eyes and stained his cheek. He selaed his mouth and looked at his beautiful daughter.

He turned around once again and smiled, making his way outside the hospital while limping.