Camping

The Blonde Hair Guy

 

 

             Idol Camp, what exactly is that ? Why was Daehyun covering me up when the interviewer interviewed me? This is just getting bizzare. I looked around my room and sighed. I took a moment to actually enjoy the atmosphere and pranced onto my feet. I grabbed the doorknob and went down to the kicthen, finding Aunt Soori.

             "Eomonim, can I ask you something?" I asked. Aunt Soori turned her head fron chopping the vegetables and answered a loud yes. I didn't know how to start. I didn't know what to ask and how I would react to it.

             "Err, would you allow me if I go to a camp with my friends?" I bit my tongue. Aunt Soori smiled sweetly and went back on chopping the vegetables, "Of course dear. Just tell Daehyun to take good care of you." I furrowed my eyebrows and looked a little taken aback.

             So, she knows? She knew that I would be following Daehyun and the rest to the Idol Camp?

             "How did you know?" I smirked. Aunt Soori stopped her work and narrowed her eyes at me. "He told me. You should go and give yourself a rest. You've been working too hard nowadays." She's right. I was working too much that I even got barely enough time to spare for myself.

             Maybe going to Idol Camp was a great place for me to have peace and self comfort for myself. Or.... Maybe not. Somehow, I started worrying.

             I'm not an idol and why am I even invited to these camps? Would the other idols be judging me when I reach there, because I'm just a freaking tutor and that's just my job. Will the artists there like me? I brushed all the negative thoughts away and started to pack my things a few days earlier. Just in case I'm too careless and forgot to bring other necessary things on the last minute.

             "Hey baby, coffee at the same place?" Daehyun's soothing and husky voice filled my ears. I grinned toothily, "Sure. Don't be late alright." I hissed in a joking manner. Daehyun chuckled on the other line and hung up. I brushed aside the other piece of clothings and hastily took my purse, rushing out of the house. I didn't bother to even change because it was afterall a short meeting wuth Daehyun.

             I trudged down the familiar street, looking at every single houses near me. I never actually noticed how beautiful this place was. I would always either be in a rush or be lost in my own world, not even bothered by the beauty of the place. I sighed in content and in the fresh air. I was too focused on the beauty of the place till I didn't realised that I was late.

             I fastened my pace and finally saw the cafe. I took a peep inside and saw Daehyun sitting on the high bench, looking rather agitated. He wore a simple jumper and jeans. I chuckled looking at him being so agitated that I was late. I entered the cafe and poked Daehyun on the cheek before taking a seat beside him.

             "Sorry I'm late." I muttered, knowing that he was in a slightly grumpy mood.

             "Kwaenchana, you were only late by 5 minutes and 52 seconds." Daehyun looked at his watch and beamed.

             "Seems like someone counted." I scoffed. Daehyun chuckled, "I'm just kidding jagiya~" He took me by the hand and interlaced fingers with mine.

             The two of us then ordered hot chocolate and some pastries. "Oppa, why didn't you want to tell me about the Idol Camp?" I questioned.

             Daehyun stiffened and took a sip on his hot chocolate. He gave a sly smile, "I just wanted it to make into a surprise." Daehyun then positioned himself onto the large chair and beamed. But then, something hit me. This weird thought suddenly came into my mind, making me worrying it much further.

             "But oppa, we're together. They might get to know that we're together and well, the media will publish it." Daehyun stopped what he was doing and just smiled. I furrowed my eyebrows, asking why was he smiling at this kind of drastic point of time.

             "I had handled everything. The media won't know about this but almost all the artists that are going to this camp knows that we're together." My mouth dropped, everyone knew it already? This was just absurd. How did they know? "Kwaenchana, they won't tell. They're great people." Daehyun convinced me.


              I shrugged my shoulders and took a sip on my hot chocolate. The both of us almost talked about everything that day. Just a simple conversation between us was enough. When I reached home, I continued packing my bags to get ready for the Idol Camp. I was still thinking about it though, what is this camp actually about? Why was I so-called invited to it?

             I was deep in my thoughts when my door swung open and came in a bright little fella. "Eo, what are you doing noona?" I smiled and said, "Noon's going on a camping trip tomorrow." Jiyong's face stiffened and he looked a little upset.

             "Alone?" He asked again. Unfortunately, I nodded. I looked at his face and he pouted. "Be good okay. Noona will probably come home on the weekends" I ruffled the boy's hair. But Jiyong didn't seem convinced. He jost nodded and crossed his arms near to his chest. I sighed and gave a quick peck onto his cheek.

 

sorry if this chapter is short and boring

next chapter will be more interesting!