In A Nick Of Time

The Blonde Hair Guy

Kris.

He gritted his teeth and demanded the well-built guy to let me go. How did he know I was here? Was he stalking me?

Everything looked so surreal and I couldn't take my eyes of his prefectly sculptured face and spiked up hair. The guy's grip on my neck became to tightened. The knife was threatening me to stop moving.

The knife was too close to my neck and face. If I were to move an inch, I was sure to die from the horrifying blade of knife. Youngjae, Zelo and Jongup stood frozen infront of the door.

The trio had no idea what they had to do. They haven't encounter such things before, making themselves feel nervous. My eyes twinkled and looked at the three of them. My eyes were convincing them that I will be fine.

A tear escaped from Zelo's eye. I wanted to go there and comfort him, telling him that I will be alright. Was this how I'm going to die? Will I suffer? I closed my eyes to handle the pain and there were memories passing through my brain.

The memories I had with everyone. Especially with Daehyun. It's as if I'm going to die and these memories are coming back, showing me all the things that I've cherished. 

"I said, let her go" Kris' voice became huskier and his glare was intimidating. 

"No, you guys better get going before you'll get into more trouble" The guy hissed and tightened his grip on the knife.

"No! Just please let her go. She's my noona! Just please...." Zelo's voice drifted away and he began to sob heartily. My heart hurt when I saw Zelo panicking and crying. He was fragile. He is like a small kid who doesn't want to let go of the one he loves.

Just before I could manage a smile, Kris came charging at the guy and I fell to the ground too. Finally, I was free from the guy's tight grip of his knife. The guy stumbled backwards but managed to get back up on his feet.

Kris growled and held the guy by the collar. The guy's height was the same as Kris' and the both of them started punching and kicking each other vigorously. 

I was helped by Youngjae and Jongup. My blood boiled when I saw Kris got hit numerous times. Then, Jongup came charging at the guy too. But the guy was strong enough to dodge Jongup's punch and both of them came flying across the room.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my palms.

"Nobody does that to my friends" I growled and ran towards the guy before managing to kick him straight in the stomach. The guy fell backwards and he couldn't get up. Kris punched and kicked his legs but I stopped him after that.

Zelo, who was sobbing in the corner of the room suddenly stopped crying and laid himself on top of the guy. "Yah! How dare you did that to my noona! You'll pay this for sure!" 

I chuckled and smiled at Zelo's reaction. The way he ventered his anger was too adorable and when he was done, he came towards me and pulled me into his embrace.

I patted his back and smiled. Kris was speechless and I went towards him to give a warm hug. "Hey, thanks for helping me out there. How did you even know that I was here?" I asked curiously.

"Not a problem. Oh, I was walking pass this building and I heard a commotion inside. I wanted to check it out. Besides, this building was where I lived before." Kris explained.

Youngjae stood up from the ground and came hugging me. It was unusual because he was never the kind who is concerned about me. My heart softened and I gave him a warm hug.

I looked at Kris and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Really, thank you for everything. I guess I would have been dead if you was not here. Kris, you're my hero!" I teased and chuckled together with him. 

Kris gave me his shy smile and stood up. I turned my attention to Youngjae, "Jae, did you phone rang just now?"

Youngjae nodded and showed me the message that he got from Daehyun. , Daehyun is finding me. A part of me felt relieved that I could see him after the incident but a part of me felt guilty and unsure.

I lied to Aunt Soori and he found out already. I felt guilty for not telling him that I would be finding Dad. I shrugged the thoughts aside and knelt down towards Dad. 

Dad whinced in pain but managed to get up quickly. His body was weak and legs started to wobble. Kris and the other guys helped. Kris and Jongup slung Dad's arms onto their shoulders, supporting him from falling down. While Youngjae and Zelo escorted me down the stairs.

When we opened the door, I saw Daehyun nd Yongguk came rushing to the building. Daehyun's eyes widened when he saw the 6 of us coming out from the building.

"Yoora! Baby, are you alright?" Daehyun cupped his hands on my cheeks and kissed my forehead. He pulled me into his embrace and I smell his beautiful scent of cologne.

I tightened my grip on his waist, "Oppa, it's nice to see you. I'm fine, nothing much happened." I said.

Daehyun didn't look convinced when he saw my Dad's state and he decided to ask Youngjae what happened. I mouthed to Youngjae to lie to Daehyun but Youngjae ignored me and told Daehyun the real story.

Daehyun's jaw dropped and he turned his attention to mine. "Yoora, why didn't you tell me! You know, I was worried sick! Please, don't ever do that to oppa again. I can't afford to see you hurt." His eyes twinkled.

My heart softened and a tear escaped from my eyes. I wasn't crying because he was scolding me but I was crying because he was worried and cared for me.

"Aigoo, oppa didn't mean to scold you baby girl. But it's..... just that.." I stopped him from talking while sealing my lips onto his. His warm and gentle lips locked onto mine and Daehyun my hair.

I was craving for his lips and this was what I wanted. "Oppa, I wasn't crying because you scold me. I'm just touched." I smiled and tears rolled onto my stained cheeks.

Daehyun gave me his signature smile, showing his high cheekbones and hugged me again. His warm body made me feel protected and loved. 

"Hey Kris, thanks for helping my girlfriend out there. I couldn't have done it without you. How can I repay you?" Daehyun thanked Kris and his eyes twinkled.

"It's no biggy. Nah, no repay is needed. I did it sincerely. Or..... maybe you guys could meet with EXO? As you know, we're going to debut soon and stuffs." Kris scratched his head lightly.

Daehyun and Yongguk hesitated. "Alright, we'll go!" I chimed in and Daehyun gave me a no-you-didn't-do-that look.

Yongguk raised one of his eyebrows and looked at me curiously. Zelo and Jongup just smiled and jumped happily. "C'mon oppas, it'll be fun! Please..... just this once!" I pleaded them and gave my best puppy eyes ever.

Daehyun's tensed face softened and changed into a sly smile. "Alright, alright. We'll go then" Daehyun patted my hair.

~AUTHOR'S POV~

Everything went to normal when Yoora got to meet with the rest of the members. Yoora didn't know how she will survive if Kris and the trio wasn't there.

She was really thankful that everything turned out the way it was. She couldn't ask for more and she was truly touched by each and everyone's intentions.

After everything was done, everyone including Yoora's Dad did a group hug and Yoora sobbed again. She was really touched and everything was just too much for her but she didn't know she would survive.

Yoora's Dad became weak and they wanted to send him to the hospital.

Everyone thought that everything was back to normal and everything was alright. But little did they know that a group of guys was watching them from afar, glaring at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong guys! Sorry if this chappie is sloppy. I'm having a high fever now so I couldn't really think straight ><

Comment. Subscribe. Upvote.