Flirty

The Blonde Hair Guy

 

 

            The loud boming sound of the horn was heard and everyone directed their attention to the person who was holding it. A man who was probably in his mid 30s was holding the horn and had a particular wizened face. He scrunched his nose before clearing histhroat, grabbing everyone's attention.

             I looked around and soon, the whole field was filled up with people who have a different and peculiar aura around them. I squinted my eyes only to see the famous 2NE1 and Big Bang huddling together closely and waited patiently for the man to speak up. I looked around and saw other artists like 2PM and B1A4. 

             I thought to myself if this was a dream. Apparently, it was not and I was standing on the same ground and breathing the same air as these great artists. My eyes were glued onto 2NE1 and Big Bang's beautiful backs. I couldn't even take them off for one second.

             The chic looking guy turned his head to look at the surrounding and my eyes stayed in contact with his. My eyes widened a little when I saw the famous and chic looking G-Dragon staring into my soul. His eyelids fluttered open and gave me a small smile.

               I looked at him, mouth slightly agape and nodded slowly while giving him a small smile too. Daehyun noticed me spazzing out and grabbed my hand, giving me a soft squeeze to snap me away from my dreamland.

              "Good afternoon to our fellow great Hallyu Stars! Thank you all for giving some time and able to join us for this whole week in Idol Camp 2013!" The man spoke through the horn and loud applause were heard. 

              "As you all know that Idol Camp is a place for you to spend time with your members and able to make friends with the others! But this time round, we have a little twist." The man paused, creating a suspense atmosphere where everyone started chatting amongst themselves, trying to figure out what was the twist. 

              I looked at Daehyun and narrowed my eyes. Daehyun just shrugged and looked at the guy again. EXO and B.A.P was discussing among themselves the various possibilities of the twist. I looked at 2NE1 and Big Bang to see that all of them were also thinking the same thing.

              "Now don't get too excited. This year, Idol Camp will not be as relaxing as it was. We will be holding a battle amongst each other!" The wizened guy held out his hands. The soft whispers started to fill the area. Everyone was wondering what kind of battle would it be.

                Some even grunted and groaned listening to the news knowing that they have to battle against one another like their normal routine. Some even were excited thinking that Dance Battle was probably in the contest.

                 "It's not the kind of battle that you guys think. This time round, the battle will all consist of your physical strengths. Your group will be competiting with one another, to get the title Winner Of Idol Athletics Camp! But no worries, you guys will still have some leisure time together!" Everyone started cheering with themselves and most of them were probably very excited for this programme.

                  My eyes lit up too when the man announced the athletics competition. I loved sports but sometimes procrastination just takes over me and make me not have the inspiration to start on doing sports again. But now since there is an opportunity, I will definitely go for it.

                   Furthermore, if we compete and try our best, we might get the title of being the Winner Of Idol Athletics Camp. I turned around to see half of B.A.P jumping around, excited about the contest. The other half had their heads hung low, not wanting to look forward to the competition knowing that their physical strength were low.

                   I look past Daehyun and he had a really worried face. "Oppa, you're going to compete right?" I asked.

                    Daehyun hesitated, "Of course, for my baby girl!" He pinched my cheeks and ruffled my hair.

                    "Andwe! Not physical again. I thought this is suppose to be a leisure time for us to relax!" Youngjae grunted under his breath and ruffled his hair in frustration.

                     After all the commotion, we went off to unpack our things and go to our separate dorms. Since I was the only girl in B.A.P, I wasn't able to sleep in the same dorm as them which is completely understandable but . The Idol Camp producer sent me to another dorm which needs an extra girl in the group itself.

                     "Here you go, this is your new dorm with the girls. They are really fun and outgoing so I hope that you will be friends with them. Don't worry, there's a whole off day for you today so you can hang out with B.A.P later on" The producer told me and went off. I stood there, in front of the dorm and tried to recompose myself.

                      I was nervous. I'm going to be in the same dorm as this girl group. Different girl groups raced my mind, maybe it would be Sistar? Or 2NE1? I crossed out the last one, knowing that I would definitely not have the chance with them. I took my hand and wrapped it on the doorknob.

                       The loud chattering in the room can be heard already. I turned the doorknob and peeked inside, shocked to see who the people were. 

                        "Eo, annyeong! You must be Yoora right?" A cute and slender girl welcomed me. "Chaerin ah, she came!" Another tall and slender girl came up to me.

                          I was literally shocked. Soon, the four girls were huddled around me and we exhanged our greetings together. I'm sleeping with 2NE1 for the whole week. How freaking cool is that? 

                          "Can I call you unnie?" Minzy helped me to take my luggage. I gave a sly smile and nodded.

                          "So, this is your bed. All of us are your friends now so you don't have to be formal alright? We'll be best buds before you know it!" Chaerin, or mostly known as CL, the leader piped in and patted my back.

                           All of chatted together while unpacking our suitcases. It turns out that they already know that I'm a part of B.A.P and what's worse was that I'm Daehyun's girlfriend. All of them knew the secret but were kind enough to keep it with themselves.

                           After unpacking, I looked at the and realised that I have to meet with B.A.P. They had promised to catch up with a soccer game among EXO and we would have campfire together later on.

                         ***

                           "Yah watch it!" I bellowed when the soccer ball flew past me. I gave a glare to Youngjae who was grinning form ear to ear and laughing like a seal.

                            I was at the bleachers, looking at EXO and B.A.P having a small competition among each other. Everything was perfect and really fun till there was this one group of really good looking and snobby girls came by.

                            I looked at the tall, slender and y curves the girl had. I realised it was Hyuna from 4Minute. (A/N : Don't judge me yet! Hyuna just has this really great charisma and aura. I thought she'll be perfect for this role! No hard feelings for 4Minute's fans out there :* )

                             Hyuna flipped her hair and sat down on the bleachers, followed by the rest of the members. She had a totally short shorts and she kept pulling them upwards. I decided to not bother them and just watch the small tournament. 

                             B.A.P scored another goal and I stood up, cheering and clapping to give them more encouragement. 4Minute turned behind to look at me and eyed me up and down as if they had some problem with me. I brushed it aside, not wanting to waste my time with such people.

                              When B.A.P scored another goal, I stood up again but this time, Hyuna stood up too and applauded. She jumped up and down, revealing her s and cheered on. B.A.P turned and bowed to their sunbaenim. I narrowed my eyes at her when she turned around and gave me a smirk.

                               What was her problem? That was the first thing that came into my mind. When the game has ended, EXO came to sit beside my left and B.A.P sat beside my right. Everyone was guggling down their water into their thirsty throats. 

                                I took a towel and pat in down onto Daehyun's forehead, "Aigoo, you did great out there." Daehyun beamed and muttered a thanks, trying his best to regain his standard breathing tempo.

                                Suddenly, the sound of heels were heard and it turns out that Hyuna was wlaking up the bleachers, directed herself to our spot.

                                 "You did great out there, Daehyun! You guys are really good!" She leaned down a little bit, revealing her busts. I was literally disgusted at that point. I just wanted to tell her to wear another clothing. Her s were visible and Himchan stopped guggling down his water, eyes wide and stared at it. 

                                  I looked at Daehyun, wondering what he were to answer. "Aigoo, thank you sunbaenim!" He bowed and smiled. "Hyuna, just call me Hyuna." Hyuna handed out her hand, slipping it into Daehyun's and gave a small wink that she thought was unnoticeable. I wanted to gagged. It was just so disgusting.

                                  "See you guys around." Hyuna gave a flirty wave and trudged down the bleachers which I hope she falls down. Her members held out their hands while she grab onto it, landing safely on her heels to the ground. 4Minute walked away with a fiesty aura. 

                                   "Disgusted and annoyed?" Kris suddenly sat next to me.

                                    I placed my hands on my chin to make it as a support and gronaed, "Very."

 

Woots, look who came up!

I just thought Hyuna was the perfect role and just look at the way she stares and her charisma!

I'm done for today but don't worry, I'll update again tomorrow ;*

 

tumblr_mutxpwMmka1rkdbpfo1_500.gif
can I ask you, is it wrong to have a HUGE girl crush on 2NE1? I just love them so much idk y.