Mystery

The Blonde Hair Guy

 

 

             "Yoora, kwaenchana?" Muffled voices filled my ears. I was still in bed, I know it from the comfy material underneath me. Wait, I'm in bed? But that's not possible. Just yesterday I was at B.A.P's dorm after running away from..... uncertain things. I opened my eyes as slowly as I could, squinting as soon as the bed light hit directly in my eyes.

             I took a moment to redeem all my energy and groggily sat up from my bed. I squinted my eyes, trying to get a better vision of my surroundings and saw 4 girls staring at me in disbelief. "W-What happened? How did I ended up here?" I held the back of my head and asked them.

             All of the girls looked really worried according to my state and it was true that I looked insanely ridiculous with messed up hair, looking like I was at the verge of losing my insanity. Bom sat beside me and started pushing down the strands of my hair, combing it as well.

             Nobody said anything but just either stared at me in awe or boring holes on the floor. I waved my hand in front of each of their faces, gaining their attention. "D-Daehyun and his group came this morning to bring you here. He looked extremely terrified." Dara said.

             The maknae looked down and played with her fingers, "We thought you were dead since.... you were not moving a single bit."

             I tried to recall and let all the details get into my mind. "But..." CL continued.

             I furrowed my eyebrows, "But what?" CL let out a heavy sigh and turned her head to look at me in the eyes.

             "But, all of them looked insanely terrified. It was as if something really bad was happening. Daehyun literally threw you into our arms and all of them looked back, hurrying themselves into their dorms." I straightened my back. I couldn't blame Daehyun since he was terrified too.

             "W-What do you think happened?" Bom asked. No, I wasn't going to discuss this to them after what happened yesterday. It was a nightmare. A terrible one and I cannot think about it.

             "We saw something yesterday on our way back after the tournament. It was.... unusual." CL said. Unusual? They started their whole story telling on what they saw yesterday night. Eventually, their experience was a little intimidating than mine but still scary. It turns out that they saw something was hidden in between the trees inside the forest which was not far away. They ignored it, thinking it was either their imagination or just random stuffs. Soon, the thing grew bigger and bigger but it slowly went back into the forest.

             My mouth was opened widely. I couldn't understand what happened this time. It was creepy. By any chance, does it have to do with any pranks? No, it can't be.

             Soon all of us went to take a shower and everyone huddled against themselves outside the bathroom door taking their turns to bath, traumatised over what happened yesterday. When everything was done, we went to the open field where everyone was there. I threw myself into Daehyun's arms as soon as our eyes met.

             "Yah, how can you throw me and let me fall on the floor when you came to send me to my dorm?" I scolded Daehyun.

             "Ahh, mianhe baby but I was too scared. The guys saw too!"

             I laughed and pinched his cheeks, "I was just kidding oppa. Arraso, I understand. But you won't believe this.."

             "Hit me." Daehyun said.

             "The girls saw it too." My voice turned weak and sounded small.

             Daehyun's eyes shot wide in shocked. We turned our heads as soon as we heard loud chucklings and laughters right behind us. Apparently, EXO was standing and heard all of our conversations together.

             "Hey, will you guys kill us if we do something bad?" Kris suddenly came up to the both of us. "Depends." The both of chorused together.

             "You know, we kinda planned the whole scary fest yesterday." Tao entered the conversation and played with his fingers as soon as he said it. 

             "Don't pull my leg now." I crossed my arms. Tao and Kris hung their head low. They played and shuffled with their feet. Suddenly, the rest of the group grew quieter and they seemed to not make any eye contacts with us.

             "Yah! You could have killed us there! You frightened me, aish jinja!" I shouted at them. This was just absurd.

             My words were cut of by Daehyun, "Y-Yah, that's not good alright!" The both of us were surprised and quite angry.

             How could they do that to us? Kris grew quieter as he took a glance at my face and back down on his toes. I could see their sly smiles hidden behind their mouth, trying their best not to laugh since it will only make us angrier.

             Tao opened his mouth with full cautious, "Noona, we didn't mean to. We were bored and we wanted.. to do something." He munbled. From behind, Baekhyun suddenly came to join his friends, followed by Suho and the others. They look at us with sad eyes and hung their head low too. I took a glance at Daehyun, who was smirking and had the same idea as me. In an instant, Daehyun hit all of their heads from the back as they all grimaced in pain.

             "Yah, that hurts!" Baekhyun and Kai groaned. "You earned it." The both of us chorused and let out a satisfied smirk followed by a chuckle.


             "But... That was a darn good scare though." I giggled, linking my arms with Daehyun. All of them looked up and had a glint of hope in their eyes.

             "Yeah. Those flying ones are great. Jjang! How do you make them?" Daehyun asked. Their smiley faces were turned into frowns as their eyebrows furrowed.

             "Flying ones?" Kris asked.

             "Yeah, some were flying up there right" I said again. Their expressions were unreadable but they still had those frowns in their faces which made us wonder.

             "We only dressed up as the ghosts as we were chasing you on foot. No flying ones." My eyes widened and my mind was tangled with unbelievable thoughts. Are they just kidding? I looked at Daehyun and my hands shook. Daehyun eyed me and gulped down hus saliva in shock.

             "B-But, we saw something f-fly." I stuttered. All of them furrowed their eyebrows again, "Yeah right." Daehyun took me by the arm and kneeled down a little on his knees to balance his height with mine. Then, he cupped my face, making my chubby cheeks squished amongst each other.

             "Hey, let's not think about it okay. It's just our imagination." Daehyun kissed my forehead and then my hair. I could hear his shakiness in his voice as I snuggled my head into his warm chest. Maybe he's right, it's all our imagination. But still, I was shaking in fear and not knowing what to do. The rest of the things was still a mystery that no one knew about.

             Our precious moment was broke off when the loud and screeching noise of the siren was heard. We lift our heads to the attention of the producer. "Alright everyone, today we have a small and cute competition. That's right, we will be having a couple competition!" Most of the girl groups cheered and applauded as soon as they heard the couple competition.

             Some of the guys groaned while others just nodded and played along. Daehyun turned to me and wiggled his eyebrows while I just chuckled. "But, we will be assigning to your groups by doing a small lucky draw!" I groaned.

             Oh great, lucky draws are so not my thing. I never get the best when it comes to the word lucky. Well, in the exception of Daehyun of course as I counted that lucky to have him. The lucky draw will go on by the representative of every girl group to choose any rolled paper that determines which boy group will they be paired up with.

             Unfortunately, I wasn't allowed to play since this game requires alot of physical strengths and my ankle was not fully recovered. Oh yay me for that. Suddenly, it was 4minute's turn while Hyuna walked up in a sashay way to take the rolled papers.

             Please let it not be B.A.P. Unfortunately, my prayers were not heard as Hyuna squealed in delight when she got B.A.P written in the rolled paper. Daehyun looked at me and kissed my temples, "Don't worry, I'm not going to pair up with her" He winked and patted my hair and we linked our arms together. Hyuna better not be pairing up with him if not, I'll be fuming like an active volcano.

 

omg i just realised that this fanfic is going to end soon. like srsly, soon .__.

thank you for reading so much and also subscribing, upvote & comment!

tumblr_mvaqb49Zwc1szzka4o2_400.gif