New Kid

The Blonde Hair Guy

~YOORA'S POV~

*Beep Beep Beep Beep* I smacked the top of the alarm clock and stifled a yawn. Urgh, school. I dreaded my lazy legs to the bathroom to wash up and get ready to school. Why must I go to school? Whoever invented school and subjects for us to learn? I thought.

I washed up and gobbled down my breakfast and soon, I was off to school. As usual, everyone would be staring down at me as soon as I reach my locker. I didn't want to look too tense and instead, I just ignored the stares and continued walking to my classroom when someone bumped onto me.

"Mianhe! I didn't see you there! Really, sorry!" A guy who had his hazelnut brown hair spiked up bowed down to me, apologising profusely.

"Anio, kwaenchana. It's my fault too for not paying attention while walking. Hey, I haven't seen you around here. Are you new here? I'm Kwon Yoora. Well, I've transferred to this school a few weeks ago" I handed out my hand to shook his and beamed at him. His smile was angelic and had high cheekbones. He reminded of Daehyun.....

"Ne, I just transferred too. My name's Wu Yi Fan. You can just call me Kris" He shook my head and smiled. A chinese guy....? I was snapped out of my thoughts from the ringing of the school bell, indicating that calss is starting soon.

"Alright, have fun in school for your first day! I have to go to class. See you around sometime" Kris waved at me goodbye and gave me his angelic smile while heading to his classroom. Well, he's handsome. Kwon Yoora, snap out of it!

When I reached into the classroom, I saw some grins here and there, looking at me. That's weird, nobody has ever smiled at me that way since the day I transferred. I shrugged it off and went towards my seat. "Annyeong...." A voice from behind my back called out. Daehyun, I thought.

I turned behind and beamed at him with my most charming smile ever. Daehyun gave me his signature smile with his high cheekbones. Gosh, why does his smile looks so charming?

When I was about to sit down, I heard snickers coming from the side of the room. I craned my head and saw Yubin giving me a cold, deadly stare. I gulped and timidly turn my head towards the front. Yubin looked definitely intimidating. I tried to ignored her stares in class but it felt weird and creepy.

Finally, class was over and it was lunch time. , I forgot to bring my pocket money for lucnh. How can I forget? Aish, Kwon Yoora you're so clumsy and forgetful! I cursed myself.

I made my way to the rooftop and sat there, admiring the scenery. Another day of hunger, great. "Eo, annyeong.... Yoora-sshi?" Someone called out my name and I ly to see it was Kris.

"Eo, annyeong! Call me Yoora, no need to be so formal" I waved at Kris. Kris smiled and took a seat beside me. "You're not eating?" Kris asked.

"Err, I don't feel hungry" I lied. Ofcourse, I didn't want to tell that I was being so forgetful and didn't brought my pocket money! Besides if I were to sit in the cafeteria, B.A.P would invite me to sit with them and Yubin would be fuming. Then my stomach grumbled.

"Forgot your pocket money to eat? Hehe, it's alright, you can share with me" Kris chuckled and offered. I declined his offer. I didn't want to trouble him.

"Ani, here. I have plenty of sandwiches for us to share. Here. You better eat it if not, you'll starve" Kris handed me the sandwich and I forced myself to take it. Kris, you're so nice.

"Aigoo, gomawo Kris! Why did you transfer to this school anyway?" I munched on my sandwich.

"Well, let's just say that I'll be debuting as a group soon and I had to catch up with my studies. My group and I moved into a new dorm and I had to catch up with my studies after the tight schedules that we had. Since this was the school that was nearby our dorm, I had to transfer here" Kris beamed at me.  Him...... Debuting...... A group? Does this mean that there'll be two K-Pop group in our school now?

"Oh, when are you guys debuting? What's the name of the group?" I bombed him with may questions, eager to know.

"Woah, hold on there missy. We'll be debuting this year and our group name is EXO. EXO consists of a 12 boy-band and we're actually a South Korean-Chinese boy band. Cool isn't it? I was the 11th member to enter the group" Kris explained to me. EXO eh? Even the name is cool.

"Uwah, I'm looking forward to you guys debuting! To be honest, I really don't know much about K-Pop music industry. Heh, I've not been in Korea for a long time" I scratched my head.

"Jinja? Then where were you?"

"I was in America for 2 years since I was accepted for a scholarship there. I decided to go there since it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Besides..... at that time, I had family problems and it was hunting me so I needed a break. I went all the way to America and didn't want to go back here. I couldn't let the memories enter my mind again. I went back here because my dad had his job changed. It as a pretty rough year for me this year" I smiled, weakly.

"Woah, America. Kwaenchana Yoora, you have me! We can be bestfriends and I would make you happy! Besides, I feel lonely and it's weird having girls running around and chasing me" I chuckled at Kris. He doesn't seem too bad at all. I thought.

For the rest of lunch time, I spent it with Kris and we talked about our lives. I talked about meeting B.A.P and it was really fun talking to him. Kris was a very kind and cute guy. His smile is so charming.

Soon, we had to separate since lunch time ended.

~DAEHYUN'S POV~

"Annyeong...." I called out to Yoora as soon as I entered the classroom. It was just yesterday that I met her in here house but I felt happy, seeing her in school again. I couldn't stop smiling to myself when she smiled at me, returning my greeting. 

At the corner, I saw Yubin snickered and I glared at her. What's her problem anyway? Is she just jealous that I'm giving more attention to Yoora? What a .

In class, I had the urge to turn my head around and see what was Yoora doing but it was too weird and embarrassing to do it. Then, I had an idea! I "accidentally" dropped my pencil and hunched my back to pick it up. 

When I was done picking it up, I turned my head around and smiled at Yoora. She smiled back and I was sure dead at that moment. My mind went blank when I saw her smiled. Her smile was so charming and I melted.

Is this love? I was confused. First, I wasn't even a little interested in her when she first transferred into this school but now, she made me fall in love with her. She was definitely different.

Then, it was lunch time. I packed my bag quickly and decided to invite Yoora to sit down with the rest of the guys during lunch time. I craned my head to talk to her but she was gone. I saw her dashing through the corridors and went up to the rooftop. 

Then, I saw a tall guy heading towards the stairs too. That must be the new kid, the one who is debuting soon in EXO. I recognised him as Kris. I dashed up to the stairs and peeped through the door of the rooftop. 

I saw Yoora sitting down comfortably at the side of the door and then I saw Kris, sitting beside her. What is he doing? I wanted to barged in but I knew that was rude.

I waited and saw Yoora talking to him, happily. She smiled and gave him her most charming smile ever. She looked.......... happy when she was with him. They were talking so comfortably as if they were close friends.

Then I saw Kris placing his hands on Yoora's shoulder, while looking at her in the eyes. What the-? He's so close to her! Aish, Jung Daehyun why do you care?!

I was frustrated. I walked down the stairs and didn't bothered to look back. I walked towards the cafeteria and saw Yongguk hyung at the table with some other guys. That's right, just walk away Daehyun. 

I don't know but I felt hurt for some reason looking at the way Yoora smile at him and joked with him. Hurt.

Annyeong! Omg, I know it had been a looooonnnnngggg time since I've updated and I'm so sorry about that! I'll be updating more i promise!

Thankyou fr the subscribes and also the comments. Especially thankyou to KIM_MINAH_19 for commenting! I love you too aww hahahah :*

Stay tuned for more drama and make sure you subscribe, upvote, comment (;