Breaking news

The Blonde Hair Guy

       "Honey, we're home!" Aunt Soori bellowed and echoes filled the whole house. 

      "Noona, no! Hahahha, this is so ticklish!" Jiyong shouted and squealed at the top of his lungs. He squirmed his way through the doors and tried to free himself from my grip. I didn't realised that Aunt Soori and Uncle Myungdae had actually come back.

        I stood rooted when I saw Aunt Soori at the doorstep. Jiyong ran as fast as he could and he wrapped himself at Aunt Soori's leg. Aunt Soori looked down and had a confused expression on her face. She looked back up and I fidgeted. 

       Daehyun had left already when he got the message from Yongguk that they had some tight schedules to be done today. Before Aunt Soori arrived, Jiyong begged Daehyun to stay but he couldn't. 

       Aunt Soori then spoke, "Who is this kid?". I fidgeted with my legs, not knowing what to say. 

        "Eomonim, you came back already!" I tried to change the topic and Jiyong squealed in delight, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kwon Jiyong, Yoora noona's dongsaeng!" 

      Aunt Soori looked down at the small figure that was huddling her legs together and gasps. I looked at the two figures and bit my lip. I didn't know how would she react. Would she be shocked or horrified? 

       "K-Kwon Jiyong? Our Jiyonggie has came back! Aigoo, how did you come here my boy? Who found you?!" Aunt Soori grabbed him and threw him into the air. I stood there, with my mouth hanging opened. Aunt Soori hugged the little boy's body and a stray tear fell from her cheeks.

       "Eomonim, you're not mad?" I asked her, still a little intimidated. Aunt Soori turned her head and she held out her arms at me, welcoming me with a large hug. I gladly accept it and the three of us huddled each other. "Ani, I'm not mad at all! I'm... glad" She continued her sentence.         

       I looked at Jiyong andsmiled to myself, looking at how amazed and happy he was. Unknowingly, a tear escaped from my eyes to. "Aigoo, what is all this commotion abou-" Uncle Myungdae trudged in and stopped his sentence when he saw the addition of the family.

       Uncle Myungdae let go of his briefcase and stared at his wife with bulging eyes. "Is he...?" He pointed to Jiyong, who smiled happily in his Aunt's arms. Aunt Soori choked on her own tears and nodded slowly.

        I was surprised. So, for all these time they knew that I had a younger brother? My heart was relieved but yet, I was still confused. Why didn't they want to tell me? Why didn't they try and find Jiyong? Other than worrying, I was happy and relieved that they still accepted Jiyong. 

       Then, all of huddled together in a small welcoming hug, squishing the boy's small body. 

       "How?" Aunt and Uncle turned to me. I scratched my head and told them everything. I told them how I met Jiyong while doing some grocery shopping and having to deal SeunJi's bulls. 

       They were shocked at first. They didn't expect SeunJi to actually leave Jiyong to my hands. Just because I was his noona and that she hated all of us, she threw him to us. A part of me felt angered but the other half felt great because now, Jiyong can no longer see her face and he has a great family.

       "Aish, we should tell Jinun about this!" (A/N: Jinun is Yoora's father) Uncle Myungdae scratched his head and turned to his wife. 

       It was still complicated though. How would Appa react when he knows that his son is still alive and that he is living with us now? Many thoughts were still driving into my mind and I wanted to ask the questions so badly. 

        "How did you know that this was Jiyong Eomonim?" I asked Aunt Soori.

       the couple bit their lip and stared at each other. They were still contemplating whether they should tell the news or not. They weren't prepared for such things to happen and neither did they thought that this little boy would eventually be able to find his true family now.

        "Look, your appa didn't want you to know that you have a younger sibling because back then, he was still in your mother's stomach. They separated when SeunJi was still carrying Jiyong in her stomach. Your appa didn't even get the chance to meet the little fella after they separated. SeunJi thought that Jiyong wasn't your sibling and therefore, she went to other guy thinking that the son belonged to him. but no, they went to take a DNA test and definitely, Jiyong belonged to your appa." Aunt Soori explained to me slowly.

         I took in all the words one by one, making sure to understand every single bit. I looked at the small boy who was keen in playing with his toys and tears started to well up in my eyes. "Your appa thought that it was alright to forget about Jiyong since they got separated anyways. He dreaded himself to see Jiyong, wanting to know if it was his son but SeunJi didn't even gave your appa a chance." Uncle Myungdae continued.

         "Do we have to tell this to appa then, Eomonim? I want him to know that Jiyong is back. Finally, we can have a great family together." I choked onto my words and tried to find a pleading look in her eyes.

         The couple looked at each other and smiled. Both of them nod and rubbed my hands. "Jiyong ah, I bought you some cheesecakes!" Aunt Soori exclaimed.

         To the boy's delight, his face lighten up and he quickly rushed to his Aunt's side. He took the woman's frail hands and fitted it with his. I looked at him and he reminded me of Daehyun. The boy who loves cheesecakes. 

         "So, have you been a good girl this weekend?" Uncle Myungdae wiggled his eyebrows at me.

         "Of course! I took care of Jiyong and all! What do you mean?" I furrowed his eyebrows, trying to get the answer from him.

         "Next time, introduce me the guy that stayed in this house. He seems nice, he even took care of Jiyong and you." Uncle Myungdae winked at me before leaving me behind, in awe.

         "Aish, you were spying on me. That's not fair!" I stomped my egs and scrunched my nose. I laughed it off and was still in shock when he knew about Daehyun staying over. 

         "Maybe some cheesecakes would make you feel better honey~" Aunty Soori cooed and winked at me, the same way her husband did. I laughed cheekily and hurried to get the last piece of cheesecake.

 

Don't mind the spelling errors ><

Thankyou guys so much for the 63 subscribers and 2 upvotes :*

Many people think that's just a little but it's just amazing to me and thanks to you guys!

I love you omg :*

tumblr_m2vh9yPQ0m1qc54rgo1_500.gif   

Please vote!