The Confrontation

The Blonde Hair Guy

For the whole day, I was trying to avoid Yubin's stares and her death glares. She doesn't look that intimidating but something abt her and the threaten made me feel weak. I didn't plan to tell on Daehyun yet.

Soon, it was lunch time. I couldn't bear to go inside the cafeteria and have lunch. Firstly, there'll be lots and lots of fans going around and asking me lots of questions. Like, don't they get tired wasting their saliva and following me around?

Even in lessons, they would bug me by passing notes around and asking me how I got together with Daehyun. I guess being a Kingka's girlfriend is actually pretty annoying. Lately, I have not been seeing Daehyun which was a good sign.

I really wanted to spend my time with him but I remembered Yubin's threatens. I didn't dare to look for him. I went up towards the rooftop and was shocked to see Daehyun there, waiting for me.

"Annyeong~ You alright? You've been avoiding me" Daehyun's voice was full of worriness. I looked at him and nodded. 

"Kwaenchana. Why are you here?" I questioned him. "I wanted to spend some time with you. Don't worry nobody knows I'm here. Did something happened earlier?" Daehyun asked again.

"A-Ani, nothing happened" I stuttered. Daehyun looked at me with his twinkling eyes and cupped my cheeks, "Jagiya, you can tell me anything alright. Don't keep secrets with me because I will find out soon. I don't even want oyu to be in trouble" He rubbed my cheeks with his thumb. I blushed listening to those words.

"Cha, I bought you some sandwiches. Eat up if not, you'll be hungry" Daheyun passed me the container and I beamed at him. "Daehyun ah, you don't have to do this. Gomawo" I said sweetly. Daehyun just smiled and patted my head. Oh, that smile just melted me.

"Yoora, you like spacing out do you? Eat up baby girl" I snapped out from my thoughts when Daehyun waved his hands in front of me. I blushed and ate the sandwich. " Yoora, who was the guy that ate with you here recently?" Daehyun blurted out.

Guy.....? Oh, Kris! "Ohh, it's Kris. He's a new kid and he's very nice. He's in a group called EXO. They're going to debut soon if I'm not wrong. Besides, he is really handsome. He must have lots of girls fall for him" I smirked. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Daehyun's mouth twitched. Is he.... jealous?

"Ahhh... Kris. I know him....." Daehyun's voice trailed off. I smirked again. He's so cute when he's jealous! "Is he really handsome? Handsome than me?" Daehyun asked, with puppy eyes. I chuckled and teased, "Maybe. Those hot and msoking eyes just burn through me when I look at him. His hair would be spiked up and wow, he's amazing" 

"W-What? Jinjja?!" Daheyun clenched his fist and I laughed heartily. "Yah, I was just joking! Of course he is handsome but my Daheyunnie is much more handsome. Nobody can give me butterflies unless it's you alright. Stop jealousing already Daebutt" I pecked his cheek. Daehyun seemed ashamed and he blushed.

"Y-yah, I wasn't j-jealous" Daehyun defended himself. "I know you were! Aish, you're really cute when you're jealous" I told him, smiling sweetly.

"Jinjja?" Daehyun asked, blushing again. I shook my head and said no while stucking my tounge out to him. I quickly stood up and ran around the rooftop. He tried to ctach me and was soon caught up with.

"Yah Kwon Yoora, you're a meanie" Daehyun grabbed my waist and pulled me down. I was on top of his body and our faces were inches away. I felt myself burning red. "Y-yah, wh-what are you doing?!" I asked him when he slid his hands behind my back.

Daehyun smirked and leaned me into a deep and long passionate kiss. He my back and broke off when I was gasping for air. I blushed and hit his chest lighty. "Y-yah, that's not a good thing. You shouldn't that!" I told him.

"Another one maybe?" Daehyun my hair and smiled at me. I grabbed his collar and kissed him deeply. There the two of us were lying down together and enjoying the moment. I couldn't ask for more.

Sorry short chapter! I'm making 'The Confrontation' into different parts so it doesn't have to be too long! ><