Those tears

The Blonde Hair Guy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiigEJyVQ9jqIGU5knE3y

People tend to say that I'm very sensitive. Yes, I am just because over what happened before. Because of tha accident, I had a hard time receiving bad comments and I would tend to feel sensitive towards myself. I couldn't hear the word "" or "" anymore. Those memories and words were too painful. It did not only affected me physically but it did affect to me emotionally. I just needed to pluck up some courage and confront people when they prove me wrong.

I locked myself in my room and I just needed some time for myself. Just a momet or two would be good enough. I just wanted peace and I wanted to let everything out. I've been feeling the same way for years but I just couldn't move on. It seemed to haunt me.

~DAEHYUN'S POV~

Aish, now she's angry! Yah Jung Daehyun, why are you acting so cold and arrogant these days? I thought to myself. I don't know but something about Yoora was definitely different. By the look of her eyes, her intentions were pure but I just can't opened up to her. I saw her swollen eye today and I wondered what happened. I'm just worried, that's all. 

She may look very happy on the outside but whenever I look into her eyes, it says that there's sadness and fear. Daehyun, why are you even thinking this way?! Should I..... console her? There must be something bothering her. Why do you care about her? my hearts said. I was confused by my inner self. I thought about it and without hesitation, I went straight up to her room.

I couldn't bear myself to see her like that. Gosh, why am I even feeling this way? Do I..... like her? Oh no, I can't! She's not my type, no!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

~NARRATOR~

Daehyun walked up the stairs and he found Yoora's room in an instant since there was her name engraved on the door. He tried to open the door but realised that it was locked. Daehyun sighed and he suddenly heard sobs from the room. He moved his ears close to the door and realised that Yoora was crying. Omo, ottokae? He thought. daehyun thought that he went too far by calling her names.

"Wae..... Why does it always have to be me? Wouldn't it be good if I was not even borin in this world since I'm being such a burden to everyone. Nobody liked me. I tried to be nice to them b-but they're j-just m-m-mean, except for Yongguk ofcourse. Why did Umma left me.... It was true that no one wanted me. Why didn't you just aborted me when I was younger, Umma!!!" Yoora started to whimper. 

Daehyun felt so bad, listening to those words. He may not know what had happened to her but he wanted to console her. He felt bad for doing all those mean things to her and he wanted to make up for it. Daehyun was also confused by his own feelings. He didn't know if he liked Yoora...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~YOORA'S POV~

I sobbed and heard the door knob clicked. It must be Daehyun. Suddenly Daehyun said, "Yoora ah, open up this door. I need to talk to you." His voice was just so delicate and soothing to hear that I melted, listening to it. I didn't want to open up the door but I thought it was rude. I wiped of the tears and stain marks on my cheeks to make sure that he wouldn't know that I was crying. 

I opened up the door and looked at Daehyun. "What" I muttered.

"Why did you cry?" He asked sternly but in a manly way.

"None of your business." I tried to get out of the door but Daehyun held me by the shoulder. Now, we were close almost like hugging each other. My heart fluttered and it did flip-flops.

"I'm asking you, why were you crying? Was it because of me?" Daehyun asked, worriedly.

I shooked my head and looked down to the floor. "Then why?" He asked me again. He really wanted to know why.

"A-anio, you don't have to know..." My voice drifted away and tears started to form in my eyes. 

Unexpectedly, Daehyun lifted up my chin and tears started to drop on my cheeks. Daehyun wiped them away with his thumb and he said, "Then what?" This time, I found him really charming because he bothered to ask me what was wrong.

Then, I finally cried and broke down. "Everything. Everything is just a wreck. It's even better if I was not born in this world." I sobbed and hugged my knees to my chest like a little girl. 

"Yah, why are you saying this? Everyone has a reason to live and you shouldn't say these things." Daehyun cupped his hands on my cheeks but I brushed it off and went down the staircase. But then, Daehyun grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. He hugged me and I slid my hands on his hips. This was what I needed right now. I needed someone to just hug me and comforted me that everything would be fine. His warmth of body made me feel at ease.

I let everything out that night. I wasn't usually the kind who love to tell all of my problems but that night, I had to. Daehyun forced me to tell him everything that was bothering me. I told him all about my childhood and what happened to my mum. I told him that ever since then, my dad would be drunk and he would often use me for his pleasure. Aunt Sooni and Uncle Myungdae had always coame home late so they didn't mind if there was a visitor.

Daehyun too, was particularly different that night. I got to see his charming and gentleman side of him. Usually he would either stare coldly at me or he won't be bothered to answer my questions and he would also act arrogant. That night, he opened up to me more and he cared to listen to my problems. I felt at ease when I let everything out out to him.

"Mianhe if I had been so rude to you lately. It's just that I'm even confused by my own inner self. I guess I have been acting too arrogant since I was a king ka in school. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anything, Yoora ah. Well, maybe that's just my charisma" Daehyun teased and I chuckled. 

"Yoora ah, do you like........ Yongguk?" Daehyun asked.

Hey guys! So yay I have updated the chapter! Yay again for the subscribes, you guys are the best thank you so much! And oh, Daehyun and Yoora had just stated their first skinship! Well do you guys think Daehyun is interested in Yoora? Stay tuned for the next chapter! :)