Jealousy Kills

The Blonde Hair Guy

 

 

             The rest of 4Minute spent their time either helping the others grill the meat or clean things up. As far as I can see, the other girls in 4Minute were not as bad as I thought they were. The only problem was Hyuna. Honestly, do you like it if any girl were to hold your boyfriend? No of course not!

             Hyuna was constantly hanging onto Daehyun and doing stuffs that I didn't want her to do. I wanted to confront her and tell her to stop what she's doing but on the other hand,  I didn't want to create a commotion.

             I sat near the campfire, distance myself from everyone. Daehyun kept giving me the apologetic look whenever Hyuna started hanging out with him but I don't know how to react. Daehyun would know better too that he already has a girlfriend and have to tell Hyuna to back off. I gathered my thoughts again, maybe he's just helpless.

             I sticked with that and tried to convinced myself that everything will soon be fine. I took the marshmallow and stick it onto the end of the stick. I placed the stick near the fire, not wanting it to be burnt. I turned my head to see what was  happening with B.A.P.

             My heart literally exploded and I shot glares when I saw Hyuna holding onto Daehyun's  arms and getting as close as she could be. She tend to bump her hips onto his. My blood boiled.

             Does she even know that it's rude to do like that to someone who already has a girlfriend?

             I bore glares onto her head, hoping that she would stop. My eyes were full of sadness and a mix of fiery anger. I didn't know how to feel at this time. But I was sure that if Hyuna kept doing it, I would be exploding anytime soon.

             "Hey Yoora." Kris called out and took a seat beside me. I didn't hear him because I was too focus on what Hyuna was planning to do. Kris realised that I deep in thoughts and I didn't hear him. He bumped his shoulders with mine, snapping me from my thoughts.

             He saw the look on my face, "What's wrong?" I just held it back and shook my head. I didn't want this small matter to be spreaded to everyone. Furthermore, I thought that my jealousy was  being a little childish.

             "Don't lie." Kris growled. He could read my like a book, through my soul. I sigh and gave up. Screw my inability to lie, I cursed under my breath.

             I turned my attention again to the pit and now I saw Hyuna feeding meat into Daehyun's mouth. "What the f-" My words were cut off. "No cursing!" Kris narrowed his eyes at me and looked at Daehyun.

             "Jealousy?" Kris asked, this time a little more serious. My hands were balled into fist and I shrugged. I was getting ready to get into a fight. I looked at Daehyun's expression and he seemed, delighted.

             Why should he be feeling happy? Doesn't he have a single feeling of guilt inside of him? "That's normal I guess." Kris said. I shoot glares at him thinking how stupid can this guy be.

             "Normal, seriously? How can I not be jealous or angry till the point where she feeds him?! I should be the one who's doing that!" My voice cracked and turned into a small shout.

             Kris was a little shocked over the drastic change of attitude. How normal is it when you see your boyfriend being fed by another girl? I just wanted to confront them so bad and punch Hyuna's face. Instead, I took in a deep breath and tried my best not to let anger get the best out of me. I shot another glare at their backs before turning. Daehyun slowly turned his head and looked at me with worried eyes. I tried to divert my attention away and rolled my eyes, talking to Kris.

             If he thinks that he is the only one who can enjoy his moment, forget about me and start flirting with other girls then fine, I might as well do the same.

             Kris noticed my worried and confused face. He softened when he looked how lost and confused I am. I honestly didn't know what I should be feeling now. A mix of different unknown emotions lingered through my body.

             I should be worried but a part of me felt sad, thinking that Daehyun may have enjoyed whatever Hyuna had did to him and forgotten about me. I know it may not make any sense and I may be overreacting but my thoughts are running wild.

             "You want me to go talk to him?" Kris asked. I knew Kris had this very innocent and sweet heart where he would want to help anyone in any way he can. I was glad that he was there for me but I knew now was not the right time.

             "Nah, it's alright." I muttered. Kris softened again. He looked at me and wondered what can make me light up. He never saw this really confused and lost side of me.

             "Wanna shoot some hoops? If that makes you better." Kris suggested. I took a glance at the boys who were having so much fun as I do and nodded. We walked to the court and took a ball each. I started shooting randomly at the hoops and each of them went into it effortlessly. I started losing my concentration and the ball hit the fence instead of in the hoop. I shoot it randomly again and finally gave up, throwing the ball as hard as I could to the fence.


             I just wanted to let out my frustrations and anger onto the ball itself rather than starting a fist fight. My jealousy had been growing these days and I hated it. I kept having insecurities and even a single touch on Daehyun would make me go crazy. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad.

             "Hey take it easy there." Kris called out.

             "Urgh this just makes me so ing crazy!" I cursed in English.

              Kris sighed and came closer to me. He cupped my cheeks and said, "Don't worry, everything is going to be alright. If you can't take it any longer, then tell him."

              He was right.  

              If this went too much and I can't bear it any longer, I have to confront him. Tell me I'm immature just because of a touch but it really affects me deep inside. I took a seat on the bleachers and Kris followed suit.

              "Kris, do you think I'm being too much?" Kris cocked his head to one side, trying to understand what I just said.

              "Do you think that I tend to get jealous easily just by a touch? Am I too overprotective?" I elaborated more. Kris looked up to the sky and rested his chin onto his palms.

              "Ani. Everyone haas insecurities and it's not wrong for you to get jealous. From what I see, Hyuna is just being too much." I just nodded, looking down solemnly. I bounced the ball onto the bleachers and said, "Another round?" Kris' eyes glimmered and both of us raced to the basketball court, getting ready to shoot some hoops.

              The both of us shoot some hoops together for god knows how long. My mind drifted off somewhere and I didn't even have a single thought on Daehyun or Hyuna which was probably a good thing because I won't be being so emotional about it. As I shoot the ball into the hoop one more time, a group of people clapped and cheered on.

               "Uwah, Yoora unnie you're good!" Minzy called out and took one of the balls, attempting to shoot it in the hopes. I turned my body and saw 2NE1 walking together to my direction. I waved at them and so did they.

                I looked at Kris and he seemed to be a little spaced out. I clicked my fingers in front of his face, trying to snap him away from his dreamland. Kris shook his hand and let out a sly grin, trying to hide the red tinted marks on his cheek.

                "Eo annyeonghaseyo!" Kris bowed down to his sunbaenim. 2NE1 bowed too and beamed at him.


                 Soon, the 6 of us started to play a small basketball match. Everyone was eventually tired and I took a seat on the bleachers. CL and Bom followed suit.

                 "Why aren't you at the barbeque pits?" CL asked.

                 "We tried to find you but it seems like you weren't with B.A.P too." Bom continued, having a rather shaky voice.

                  My heart stung a little when she called out B.A.P's name. "We saw... Hyuna with him. Something wrong?" CL leaned in and looked through me. I quickly shook my head.

                  "You know, you have to confront when the right time comes." Bom adviced.

                   That was the same thing that Kris said to me. I smiled and nodded, grateful to have some people that are able to understand my problems. It was getting quite late and all of us decided to turn in for bed. Kris had already went off with the rest of the EXO members.

                   I trudged along with 2NE1 to our dorm while chatting happily when someone grabbed my wrist and yanked me away. "Where have you been?" Daehyun questioned, looking rather panicked.

                   I huffed, oh now he's asking me where the hell I was around 2 hours ago?

                   "Oh nowhere, just trying to get my mind off certain things." I crossed my arms. "Don't run off like that, you made me worried." Daehyun held me closer to his chest and I sniffed to his amazing scented cologne.

                   Out of nowhere, a squeaky voice came and spoiled our precious moment. "Had fun with you today Daehyun. See you tomorrow!" Hyuna twirled the end of her hair like a small little girl and waved to Daehyun.

                   Daehyun beamed, showing his high signature cheekbones. My insides were suddenly burning and full of rage. Daehyun eventually waved back and had a smirk on his face as he watched Hyuna's figure disappeared into the dark.

                   "Wanna grab some midnight coffee?" Daehyun suggested. I furrowed my eyebrows.

                    Is he kidding me right now? Is he stupid or acting like he doesn't know? He left me for 2 hours and was basically enjoy flirting with Hyuna, forgetting about my presence. Doesn't he know that Hyuna was flirting with him and that I was angry? I scoffed at this horrible person in front of me. Daehyun gave me a glint of hope in his eyes and pouted, thinking that it'll work.

                    "I'm tired." With that two words, I walked past Daehyun, brushing my arms against his and went inside the dorm, locking the door behind me.

                     I didn't even bother to turn around and gave him an apologetic look when he called me. If he's clever enough, he would know why I'm upset.

                     I landed my heavy head onto the pillow and sighed. Another day tomorrow and I'm definitely not looking forward to it.