Dinner

The Blonde Hair Guy

 

 

             "Switch?" Himchan grunted and beads of perspiration rolled down his forehead to his cheeks. He asked me to switch his place with him in basketball. I chuckled and rolled my eyes looking at the most unfit member in B.A.P.

             "Hyung, palli!" The youngest one whined, looking at how long his hyung was taking his time to rest. I looked at Himchan's awful state and nodded. I took the ball from him and bounced it along to the court.

             "Are you sure this little missy is able to play?" Baekhyun eyed me, almost thinking that I wasn't capable enough to compete a basketball tournament against a bunch of guys.

             "Please, I'm going to beat you before you know it Bacon." I using his nickname. Baekhyun's twinkling eyes changed into a fiery passion, full of determination to win. B.A.P seemed a little shocked to see me playing with them.

             "Yoora, you sure about this?" Yongguk questioned, thinking that I was also unfit like Himchan. "Aish, you guys have to shut up and just see." I snapped at him.

              Finally, the whistle was blown and Yongguk jumped as high as he could to reach the ball. Unfortunately, Sehun was taller to grab it before he can.

             "Sehun ah, here!" Kris called out, almost cornering to my side. I tried my best to block Suho who was behind me, getting ready for the ball to be passed to him. Kris passed the ball to my direction, aiming to pass it to Suho but I intercepted it before Suho could even touch it. Loud cheers were heard from my team.

             I bounced the ball and ran together with it but soon, I was blocked by the average height Bacon. I don't know but I just like calling his nickname better than his real one. I sent a glare to him and frantically turned my head to find for back up. Daehyun squirmed his way to Kai who was blocking his way and was now standing behind Bacon.

             I could see him vividly and without wasting any time, I threw the ball overhead and it landed onto Daehyun's hands. Daehyun then hurriedly shoot it into the hoop, only a few more seconds till the last whistle was sound. The small tournament was over and everyone took a break before washing up and getting ready for dinner.

             "Not bad for a short one." Baekhyun teased and ruffled my hair. I chuckled and punched his arm lightly. "Uwah noona, where did you learn how to play basketball?" Zelo asked enthusiastically.

             "You were absolutely stunning!" Jongup chimed in and showed me a thumbs up. I just chuckled and pinched both of the maknae's cheeks.

             "I didn't know you could do sports jagiya. Guess I have a really perfect girlfriend" Daehyun held onto my waist tightly. Butterflies started forming inside my stomach and gave me a weird feeling, almost like the first time I met Daehyun.

             Soon, all of us went to our separate ways and trudged to our own dorms to get ready for dinner. I opened the doorknob to my dorm and 2NE1 was already getting ready.

             "Eo, you're back! C'mon get ready so we can have dinner together!" Bom chimed in and dragged me inside, closing the door behind me. I took my towel and some fresh new clothes to the bathroom, getting ready for dinner.

             "So, how's your first day here so far?" CL asked, resting her arms on my shoulder as if we had been friends for so long. "Well, it's okay. I guess it made it more interesting when I knew you guys are going to be my roommate" Minzy and CL grinned when they heard those words from me.

             I searched for B.A.P as we promised to have dinner together. When I saw then, my eyes lit up like christmas tree. "Go ahead, we'll see you later" Dara shoved me lightly to the boys and 2NE1 waved goodbye, making their way to see Big Bang. I blushed slightly and joined the boys.

             "It's about time you come!" Himchan nagged and held his hands to his waist, almost like mom. Now I understand why everyone says that Himchan was more of the mum in this group.

             "Don't be silly, I was only late for 5 minutes." I pinched his arms lightly and he yelped in pain, almost like I pinched it so hard.

             "Yah, don't do that to Himchan! He's fragile." Yongguk defended Himchan. Woah, I sense BangHim couple going around. Don't judge me but I kind of ship BangHim couple.  

             "Hey, have you eaten yet?" Daehyun interlaced his fingers with mine. I pouted and shook my head, telling him how hungry I was. All of us waited for an extra barbeque pit to be set up since the rest was already booked by other artists. When the barbeque pit has already been set up, all of huddled together and lit up the fire.

             When the fire had been lit up, a plate full of meat was given to us. "Ohhhh meat!!!" I exclaimed when I saw the whole plate full of it. "Cute~" Daehyun cooed and patted my head.


             Youngjae and Yongguk was in charge of cooking the meat. Everyone looked closely as they put the meat onto the grill. As soon as the meat hit the grill, sizzling sounds of it filled our ears and we groaned contentedly.

             "Say aahhh~" Youngjae held out the meat, aiming to feed it to Daehyun for the fifth time. Daehyun let out a satisfied moan when the meat melted into his mouth. I looked at the DaeJae couple and blinked.

             "You guys can just tell me if you don't want to be bothered." I raised one eyebrow. Daehyun looked confused at first when Youngjae beated him, "Ani. Look, someone's jealous."

              I scoffed, "Typical DaeJae couple." I muttered under my breath, smirking. "You believe those kind of stuffs?" Daehyun asked.

              "What, I can't help it! BABYs have a really really great imagination too on doing these kinds of fanfics about you guys." I laughed, rethinking about one of the fanfics about DaeJae couple falling in love.

              "Aish, I must be crazy if I fall in love with this brain." Daehyun snickered. "And I must be crazy to be feeding him 9 meals a day!" Youngjae hissed. Sure, the both of them even fight like a couple.

              I wonder if they were in a relationship together. We were having a great leisure time, talking about our afternoon when someone happened to interrupt our conversation.

              "Hey guys~" Hyuna came with her group. What was she doing her? I looked at her clothes and as usual, she wore skimpy ones which were probably too revealing for the younger ones to see.

              Daehyun shifted his gaze and bowed to his sunbae, "Eo, annyeong sunbae" The rest of B.A.P bowed too. Once again, Himchan stopped whatever he was doing and glued his eyes to Hyuna.

              "Told you to call me Hyuna." Hyuna patted Daehyun's shoulder. Without knowing myself, my blood started boiling in rage. I don't know but I have a really big burden in my heart right now when she starts holding Daehyun.

              "Can we join you guys for barbeque?" Jihyun asked having a slight glint in her eyes. The rest of B.A.P nodded. Of course, who wouldn't want to spend their time with a really hot and good looking girls? After all, I'm nothing compared to them.

 

mm 69 subscribers x)