DNA

The Blonde Hair Guy

       The sun shone brightly into the curtain and Istifled a yawn.I rubbed my eyes and slammed my head onto the pillow again. I fidgeted around the bed and felt little pair of hands hugging my by the waist. I peered down only to see the cute little kid hugging my waist, with a tight grip. I smiled to myself and looked to the other side to see my boyfriend sleeping soundly with his mouth half opened.

       Jiyong's small eyes were closed and his nose was scrunched up, making him look adorable as ever. Daehyun's chest heaved up and down due to his steady breathing. I scanned the two of their perfect features and bit my lip. I quinted my eyes and made my way to the door quietly.

       I tied my hair into a messy bun and grabbed one of Daehyun's baggy shirt while putting it on. After freshing up, I went to the kitchen to start on breakfast before the two sleepyheads wake up. 

       "eggs, bacon, pancake mix..." I counted the ingredients and went off to work. As I was cooking, huge arms circled my waist and rubbed my belly. A head was then rested on my shoulder and I was bombed with sweet kisses into my neck. 

       I smiled to myself knowing how cheesy he can be even in the morning. Due to my reflexes, I turned my head to see Daehyun's eyelids fluttered opened and he beamed with his most sweetest smile ever. His hair was still messy but hot in a good way.

      "I see you're wearing my clothes," Daehyun tugged onto his shirt and winked. I scowled, telling him to go away because he was being such a nuisance early in the morning. 

       My eyes then wandered around the kitchen and spoke up, "Did Jiyong woke up already?" 

       Daehyun was still sitting onto the kitchen stool, unaware of his surroundings. He was still sleepy.

       "The first thing you ask is that, really? Not even a good morning for your boyfriend?" Daehyun crossed his arms, pretending to be angry. I bit my lip, trying to hold in the laughter.

       "Arraso, good morning oppa," I emphasized the word oppa and rolld my tongue as I said it. I pecked onto his lips and scrunched my face. Then the ends of Daehyun's ears were red. He was blushing so madly that made me chuckled.

       Daehyun looked at me up and down and said, "How can you look even hotter than me in that shirt?" Daehyun eyed me and smirked. 

       I gave him a are-you-kidding-me look and scoffed. He was just trying to get my attention. What a typical Jung Daehyun.

       "Damn, you have a great body you know that!" Daehyun snuggled his head into my hair and grazed his smooth, silky fingers onto my hot skin. I flinched at the contact and had butterflies in my stomach.

       Still at this point, he made me go crazy at every single move he does. Honestly, he will be the death of me.

       "Aish jinja, go and take a shower while I get this done!" I shooed him away from the kitchen and continued working for breakfast. I smiled and sigh contentedly after finishing all the chores. 

       When I was done with everything, I went back into my room to check on Jiyong. 

       The place was a mess after all the jokes and stories that we shared last night before crashing off to sleep. I thought about the times we shared together and smiled to myself realising how close all three of us were. Almost like our own family.

        i bent down and picked up the sides of the blankets. I peered over the boy's small hand gestures and twitching mouth. I smiled looking at my own brother's peaceful face. Finally, I have a sibling.

       His cute little body was squished between two large pillows and his chubby cheeks were standing out. I crwaled to his side and his hair gently. I scanned his whole face, scrutinizing his familiar nose and lips. His cheeks were smooth and extremely chubby just like Daehyun's.

       I stood up, taking a last glance at him and picked up his used clothes on the floor.

       "AHHH! Yah you scared me!" I shouted in a whispering state when Daehyun rested his chin onto my shoulder and water came dripping down from his hair.

       Daehyun let out a low chuckle and kissed my bare shoulders. I turned around to get out of the room but my eyes popped out when I saw his incredibly huge and perfectly tanned body.

       His body was just like a mannequin's body. Very tanned and just.... magnificent. My jaw dropped to the floor when I looked at him.I gulped my saliva down and stood rooted to the ground. My eyes darted at his incredibly chocolate abs and his solid bare chest. His abs were sticking out and I tried to direct my attention away. 

       Daehyun smirked, knowing that I was admiring it. His v-line could be seen and I looked back at him, with his wet hair. He was looking as y as ever with his lip biting which would always make me go crazy. I quickly shook my head and snapped out of the thoughts.

       "What the hck are you trying to do to me, acting all y Dae?" I questined him, not wanting to make eye contact.

       "Tsk, I know you love it baby girl. You just don't want to admit it." He stuck out his tongue at me. 

        I shook my head again and trudged out of the room as quickly as I can. My cheeks were burning red and I hid my smile, not wanting Daehyun to see that I was enjoying and admiring it. 

       But honestly guys, how hot can a human being be? Especially Jung Daehyun. He can be this shy and arrogant guys at the same time but that body and his dareness is just... WOW. 

       But there's one thing you guys can sure of, he was definitely one hell of a hot stuff.

       I chuckled to myself thinking about Daehyun. He was once this kingka in school where he can be very arrogant and shy if he wants to. But now, he totally showed me a different side of him which made me have a soft spot for that. When he loves someone, he really shows it and tried his best to prove his best in doing anything for the one he loves.

       It touched my heart to have such an amazing boyfriend like Daehyun. I never really thought that I would have a boyfriend at all. Let alone, a kingka as my boyfriend.

       The whole day went well with Jiyong and Daehyun at home. Then I thoughtabout it. How am I suppose to tell Aunt and Uncle about Jiyong? Will they get mad when they knew that I didn't inform them before and I just brought some random kid inside the house? And how would Jiyong react when he knows that appa is not living here? One most terrifying part would be, what if Jiyong was not related to me at all and he was just an imposter?

       I bit my lip when I thought about it. Daehyun saw my confused and furrowed brows, making him softened a little bit. He took a glass of water and directed himself to the couch, sitting next to me. 

       I was still lost in my thoughts and didn't realised that Daehyun was eventually sitting next to me. I focused on the television screen in front of me ad sighed worriedly. Daehyun smiled to himslef, enjoying the cute look on my face.

       "What's up? Something wrong?" Daehyun suddenly spoke up, startling me and he handed me the cup of glass.

       I shook my head and directed my eyes to the television, not even focusing a single bit on what the show was about. "You can't lie to me Yoora. C'mon baby, what's wrong?" Daehyun let his fingers slid past my thighs and interlaced it with mine.

       I looked down on our interlaced fingers and bit my lip again. Screw my inability to lie, Daehyun found out something was wrong. "How am I suppose to tell my Aunt and Uncle about Jiyong? What if he is not even my brother?!" 

       "They will understand. You guys have the same surname and even the same features so I don't think he will not be your brother. Trust me, they'll understand." He took my shoulder and I leaned onto his chest.

       Daehyun knew I was still not convinced by what he just said. He my hair gently and spoke. "Alright let me tell you this. If your Aunt and Uncle are not convinced, we'll bring Jiyong to scan and test for his DNA?" I furrowed my eyebrows again and looked at Daehyun.

       Is he sure about this?

       He raised his brows and I nodded solemnly. "Look, everything is going to be alright as long as you don't ovethink." Daehyun held out my chin and pulled me into a long kiss.

       I hugged his waist tighter and burried my face into his chest. He smiled, knowing that he liked it. 

       Sometimes I wonder, what did I deserve to have such a caring guy? My life wasn't perfect back then and right after I moved to Korea, I only had Eunjung by my side. I never thought that I would be really close to a new rookie group of KPOP. Not everybody actually has the chance to talk or get close to them. Other than being a friend to B.A.P, being a girlfriend to a really hot vocalist of the group! I leaned onto his chest and sigh contentedly. I breathed in his manly and musky cologne.

       Daehyun was always there when I needed him, no matter what happened. He really meant his words and he took care of me sincerely. On the other hand, I never got the chance to help him in anything. He never wanted me to trouble myself but I wanted to help him in any way that's possible. This made me feel like I was a bad girlfriend to him.

       Now, it was 14 of June. His birthday is in 2 more week which made me wonder about it.

       Just wait Jung Daehyun, you'll get the best surprise ever after all the things that you did to me. 

 

Gosh, thankyou for all the subscirbes and upvotes guys! I love you xx

Don't forget to choose the poll request on my previous previous chapter!