One Family

The Blonde Hair Guy

            "Noona, am I really your little brother?" Jiyong stood up from his seat and plopped himself onto my lap. I snapped from my thoughts and stared at the innocent little kid.

            Is he really my brother?

           What if SeunJi actually lied and just gave Jiyong to me? But that can't be true. We even have the same surname and same hair colour. I stammered and Jiyong's hair. I didn't know how to answer to this little boy's question. "Jiyong ah, aren't you tired?" I tried to change the topic.

          "Not so. Noona, do you like Jiyong?" He asked, maybe forgetting about the question that he just asked. I smiled and answered, "Of course, you're such a cutiepie!" 

            I leaned back onto the couch and his hair gently. Should we go for a test? What if he is not my brother? "Umma never liked me." Jiyong said abruptly and I furrowed my brows. Umma? SeunJi... Jiyong played with his miniature fingers and looked up to me with big deer eyes. "Wae? Does she beat you a lot and even screams at you?"

            Jiyong hesitated before answering and nodded, hanging his head down low. I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth. "She said that I was useless. She told me that noona and appa are too..." He stopped his sentence, thinking whether to continue. 

            I gasped listening to those words. How rude and heartless can someone be? My heart pained a lot when I knew about this. Jiyong still had his head hung low. Maybe he was scared that I would be scolding him just like how SeunJi would.

            "Noona, are you mad?" Jiyong tugged onto the sides of my shirt and pouted his lips. I directed my eyes to the innocent boy and softened. "Ani, I'm not mad."

            "Did she beat you before?" I questioned him. Jiyong bit his lips and nodded. "Where?"

             Jiyong pursed his lips and pointed to his knees and thighs. There were vibrant dark blue marks plastered on both of the places, making me grimaced in pain. The marks were so big and pigmented. I was speechless.

             Yet, the anger inside me started to flow around my body letting me rage in anger. But I contained it, knowing how scared Jiyong would be when I blow up like a volcano. I put a little pressure onto his knees and thighs, asking him if it hurts. Jiyong just cringed and nodded. I sighed and rubbed the pain away from him.

            "What else did she do to you? Did she insult you?" I was starting to become worried about his condition. What kind of mother would do that to her own son?! This is just too much.

             Jiyong clamed himself down and told me everything that afternoon. He told me how SeunJi hated him being so nosy and crying all day long. Jiyong was only 4 years old and kids would cry. Jiyong was born smart and was faster than any 4 year olds so of course he knew that SeunJi was out of her mind, punishing a little kid for not doing anything.

            I sympathised him and patted his back everytime he recalled those nightmares he had. The torture that he had been going through all along while living with SeunJi. 

          "Jiyong ah, look! Hyung got you some yummy ice-creams!" Daehyun came storming into the house with two large plastic bags. I looked at my boyfriend and shook my head. How can I ever stop him being such a fattie and a glutton? Jiyong landed his feet on the soft carpet and rushed to Daehyun. He wrapped himself on Daehyun's legs and jumped joyfully.

         "Hyung, you're the best! Gomawo hyung!" Jiyong handed out his thumb and made a thumbs-up sign. 

          Daehyun chuckled at the little boy's silliness and ruffled his hair, admiring his adorable side. Then he settled the bags down onto the kitchen counter. "Jagiya, I need help here~" Daehyun cooed. 

          I grunted from my seat and bellowed, "What do you want Dae? I'm tired." 

        "Aish palli, help me with some stuffs. You have to be hard working to be my wife." Daehyun grumbled. I rolled my eyes and shot him a glare from the living room. Daehyun can be so nosy sometimes.

        "I don't even want to be a wife of a fattie." I joked, still saving the serious tone. Daehyun's face fell and he gasped, "Mwoh?! You crazy woman, I know you can't resist me. You can't resist these thick lips and this chocolate abs." Daehyun pouted his lips in front of me and cupped my cheeks. 

         I tried to wiggle out from his grip but he insisted and planted bombs of kisses everywhere on my face. I grunted and pouted, trying to look upset but his cuteness made me blushed. Then out of nowhere, a loud scream was heard. "AHHH!"

        A loud thud sound was heard and cries were starting to echo around the whole house. I stood up and went to find the source of the cries. Daehyun trudged behind me, helding onto my waist. My heart softened when I saw the small figure rubbing his forehead and crying as loud as he can. Daehyun's face fell and he knelt beside the little figure, rocking him back and forth.

      "Appa, it hurts...." Jiyong sobbed, clinging onto Daehyun's neck. Daehyun glanced at me with a worried look and patted the boy's back. I made my way to the cabinet and tip toed to reach the highest point of the storage. My hands fumbled trying to find the first aid kit. Being short is so not cool, I grumbled.

       I made my way to the sobbing little kid and held out my hands. Jiyong sobbed and choked on his own tears while Daehyun distracted him with his toys. I took a look at his forehead and spotted a bruise again. I grimaced and put some medical oil onto the cotton ball. 

     "Jiyong ah, this might hurt a bit but you can pinch me if it hurts," Daehyun carressed his pink cheeks and held out his pinky to let Jiyong grab it. 

        I damped the cotton ball onto his forehead gently and Daehyun tried to distract him. I shook my heaad when I realised that Jiyong had actually ran onto the coffee table and apparently hit his head then. "Appa.... It hurts." Jiyong cried again and plopped himself onto Daehyun's shoulder. He sobbed uncontrollably. 

      "Arraso, this will take the pain away," Daehyun kissed Jiyong's forehead and beamed at him, "Better?"

       Jiyong shooked his head, rubbing his eyes while Daehyun chuckled to himself. I looked at the two boys with pleasure and admiration. I really admired Daehyun's soft side and blushed once more. He really does know how to take care of a kid. He'll be good dad anyways, I thought to myself. 

       I looked at the clock and realised that it was way past Jiyong's nap time in the afternoon."Send him to my room for a nap. I'll clean this up soon." I mouthed Daehyun. He nodded and rocked Jiyong side to side while humming himself a song. I then rushed to see how Jiyong was doing and melted when I saw the little figure covering himself in between the white blankets.

      "Hey big guy, you feeling alright now?" I slid into the covers and patted his head. "Ani, it hurts." Tears welled up in his eyes. I pulled him up and placed him on top of my lap.

       "Arraso. But , Jiyonggie is a big guy right? You have to be strong!"I tickled his sides and he chuckled. "Well well well, what do we have here? Seems that our big guy is feeling fine now?" Daehyun plopped himself onto the comfy bed and took Jiyong by the arm.

        Daehyun twirled Jiyong around the room and blew small rasberries at him. I landed my eyes onto Daehyun's back and sighed. The house wasn't as silent as it was before with Jiyong around. It was more lively and vibrant. I smiled to myself knowing that today was probably a great day. "Jiyong ah, should we?" I heard whispers coming from the two boys and narrowed my eyes to them.

        Jiyong nodded enthusiastically and beamed. "Let's go!!!" The both of them chorused and charged at me. Daehyun grabbed my waist while Jiyong attacked me with small punches onto my face. Jiyong then tickled my neck and I bursts into laughters.

        While Daehyun just laughed along and snuggled his head into my neck. I shoot glances at Jiyong and winked at him. At once, the both of us rolled on top of Daehyun and attacked him with tickles. Daehyun squirmed around the whole bed and shouted for help. The sound of Jiyong's laughter filled the house.

        Then, Jiyong stopped and rubbed his eyes. "Ahhh... Jiyonggie is tired." Daehyun grabbed the little fella's arm and tucked him into bed for nap time. "Be good and sweet dreems Jiyonggie" I cupped his cheeks and planted kisses.

        Daehyun kissed his forehead and rubbed his cheeks. "Goodnight umma, appa." He called out, earning smiles and sly grins from the both of us. The both of us walked down the stairs to the kitchen hand in hand. 

         I went to the first aid kit and cleaned up the rest of the mess. I closed the first aid kit and struggled myself to reach the top of the cabinet. "Aish, where the hell is the stool when I need it!" I grumbled, looking around for the stool.

        "You're pretty short for your height, honey" Daehyun grabbed the kit and placed it inside the cabinet effortlessly. All thanks to his long and slender legs. I shot him glares and was jealous of how incredibly tall he was. "You don't have to remind me. Thanks a lot" I snorted sarcastically and rolled my eyes while making my way to make some tea. 

          Daehyun then realised my sudden change and chuckled. He went to my side and slid his delicate hands onto my waist. "But you're cute, pretty and would definitely make a good mom." 

          I blushed listening to the words and red tinted marks started to form on the apples of my cheeks. "..... The best part is, you're mine." Daehyun tapped the bridge of my nose and I giggled. 

         Something was wrong with this guy. He become so cheesy all of a sudden.

        "Dude, you're so cheesy."

         He shrugged and planted kisses onto my cheeks. "I guess Jiyong regards me as his father now." I scanned his perfect features and raised a brow. "He called me appa a few times just now, even when I was sending him off to take a nap. You heard it too and besides, that kid is too adorable."

       "If I'm his appa, then you're his umma. Which means you're my wife." Daehyun continued, smirking at me. Daehyun held the sides of my waisted and smirked again. 

        Not this Jung Daehyun.

      "I've always wanted a family. Well, I just experience it and I can't wait to have my own family with this beautiful lady of mine." Daehyun my jawline and pulled me into a long passionate kiss. He twirled his tongue inside my mouth and I gave him access. Daehyun's hands travelled down my shirt and into my shorts. On the other hand, he my hair gently, letting me giving out sweet gasps.

      "Dae no, we're not married yet." I broke the kiss when I knew what he was planning.

      "Well soon we are baby girl. I was just giving you an example of what we're going to do when we're married," Daehyun puckered his lips and pinched my cheeks before landing himself onto the couch.

       I giggled and blushed. Who wouldn't mind marrying the one and only Jung Daehyun?

Dae is sucha tease and I decided to do Daddy Dae fr today ^^

YAY I'M BACK!

YAY AGAIN FOR DOUBLE UPDATE!

You guys can still vote for the fanfics that you want on the previous chapter! Let me know if there are better ideas!

I wanted to do a fluffy chapter but I failed TT

Sorry guys, but I hope you like it!

Drop me a comment when you read it! <333