Some Explanations

The Blonde Hair Guy

~DAEHYUN'S POV~

Yoora was creeping out of bed and I knew it. I slept with her yesterday night and it was the most peaceful night ever. The scent of her body was as if it's welcoming me. I wanted to sleep with her again.

Yesterday was a great night. I wouldn't be having to endure Youngjae's snoring and his continuously annoying mumbles in his sleep. I wouldn't be having a bad headache too and sleepless nights.

Lastly, I wouldn't be having a bad nightmare about Yubin anymore. I've been having lots of bad nightmares about Yubin ever since she had bullied Yoora. These nightmares were just too much to handle. It's weird though having these kinds of nightmares out of a sudden.

The nightmares will always be wierd and it will continuously be the same. Everytime I wake up, I'll be in full of sweat. It's just intimidating. I can't lose my Yoora. Never will I let her go away from my grip.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dream 

"Yoora, I'm not gone yet. I'm still here" 

"W-what do yo-you want? I'm n-not scared of you" Yoora stuttered.

"You took the most precious thing away from me. You have to pay it back after what you did to me too" Yubin choked on her words and stumbled to the ground.

Yubin was holding one end of the point, threatening to point it at Yoora. I was there but I couldn't do anything. I screamed for Yoora to come to me but she didn't hear me. Not at all.

It feels as if she didn't feel my presence there. It's as if I'm not there at all. "Yoora! Come to oppa!" I shouted again but to no avail, she didn't respond me. 

Yubin who was know on the ground saving the lieast bit of her energy, dragged herself near Yoora. Yubin dragged her body and approached Yoora. Yoora was frightened but she was strong enough not to cry.

"Oppa..... Help me..." Yoora sobbed and wiped the tear off her face. I came towards her and tried to wiper her stained cheeks but I couldn't. I couldn't even touch her.

When I touched her cheeks, I felt the misty and cold air. I couldn't feel her chubby and warm cheeks anymore. "He's not here. Remember?" Yubin pointed to the knife and laughed like a maniac.

Yoora flinched and stopped sobbing. "N-No, he's not dead!" She said, trying to make herself feel brave. I'm dead? No, it can't be! Who's going to take care of my baby girl when she's alone?

"Look ! He's dead. You took him away from me. You took my happiness, my pleasure away from me. If I cannot take him for me, then you wouldn't be able too!" Yubin hissed, still threatening Yoora with the knife.

Soon, tears started to well up in my eyes. I couldn't help her. I screamed and screamed for her name but she couldn't hear a single word from me. I touched her cheeks but only to feel the cold air.

"Y-you didn't even love him! You wanted his pleasure that's all. If he's dead, then I'm going to be with him. I'm going to see him! He's my happiness and without Daehyun, I don't have a meaning to be living in this world anymore. I'll go to him and we'll be happy. Kill me now! That's what you want right? You worthless " Yoora scremed and spitted at Yubin.

No Yoora, you can't. Don't sacrifice your life! Oppa don't want you to be here with me. I want to see you happy.... Don't follow me.

"Wrong move girl, if that's what you want then fine" Yubin snickered and raised the knife to the air. She grimaced at Yoora before landing the knife on Yoora's hand. Then, to her legs and other parts of the body.

I couldn't let myself to see it and sobbed. Yoora, my baby girl. I wanted you to live by yourself happily......

"Oppa.... Mianhe..........." Those were her last words.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a bad feeling whenever I woke up with this nightmare. I brushed it aside and waited for Yoora to done showering. Afterall, she still needs her punishment and she owes me.....

~YOORA'S POV~

For the whole day, I had lots of fun in school. Nothing came into my way and everything was definitely fine. Right after I showered earlier in the morning, Daehyun was inside the room waiting for me.

He didn't budge a single bit and I was confused on what he might be planning. "D-daehyun...." I mumbled. When I came to his direction, he quickly pinned me down on the bed and trapped myself in between his knees.

I was suffocating and he was looking at me directly above. I was speechless on what he might be thinking of doing. Daehyun, without hesitation, started tickling me and wrestle me on the bed.

I laughed and kicked his groin, allowing him to fall on the ground. For the whole day, he didn't want to talk to me because of that incident.

But I managed to soften his heart by making a small 'candlelight' lunch at the rooftop. It was a sign of me asking for his forgiveness. I was not that romantic but Kris helped me alot forthe event. 

After school, Luna and Kwon Bin was waiting for me at the school gate. I sighed and tried to turn around but Daehyun blocked me. "It's now, it's time for you to let them explain what happened."

I nodded solemnly and trudged towards them. They were worried about where I was staying earlier that night. I just stayed quiet and told them I slept over my friend's place. Reluctantly, they believed it.

****

"Yoora, are you alright honey?!" Aunt Soori and Aunt Mary dahsed towards me while mebracing me into their tight, group hug. I smiled and nodded. "Look here, we have to talk to you about last night. About everything" They said, looking down.

For the whole afternoon, everyone was huddled together at the living room listening to what happened earlier on. Turns out that Dad was drunked yesterday and he went into a fit. 

But what he said was just his feelings that were hid inside him deeply. The truth was, Dad made us go back to Korea because he got to know that Mom was somewhere in America. He didn't want me to see her, not yet.

Dad still couldn't take the fact that Mom left us. SeunJi, was her name. 

SeunJi had made our lives miserable and Dad couldn't accept her anymore after what she did to us. Of course he still loves her but the pain in his heart was still there.

The scars in his heart was there. Forgive is easy but he can't forget the painful memories. I cried upon hearing those words. Dad had actaully went through alot more than me. 

SeunJi..... because of you, the both of us are suffering.

Dad was suffering everyday. Becuse of the haunting memories and pasts, he couldn't stop his drinking habits. Aunt Soori told me too that Dad was borrowing money from loansharks and mafia guys.

So, that was why he sent me to live with Aunt Soori and not with him.

For all these while, he had been suffering alone. He didn't want anyone to come into his way because he didn't want them to get hurt. Why oh why must this be happening.

I broke down and went inside my room. I'm not the kind who gets emotional easily but this was just too much for me. Everything was so absurd. Then, I heard a knock on the door.

I didn't bother to budge. I just pulled my legs closer to chest and rocked myself back and forth. "Jagiya~ Stay strong. If it makes you feel better, here" Daehyun grabbed my shoulder and leaned into me.

He held me lose and tucked my hair to the back of my ear. I sobbed uncontrollably and snuggled my face into his chest. "Jagiya, I've seen you at your worst and I don't think you deserve to be in this condition. I hated seeing you like this. I personally wanted to be in yourcondition if it was possible. Uljima baby~" He cooed.

I stifled and held his waist tighter. "If it makes you feel better, I'll sing a song for you~ rest alright" Daehyun leaned in again and started singing a song. 

I tried to catch the words and realised that it was a song from B.A.P. It was "Stop It" .

But Daehyun sang it in a ballad versio. His warm and welcoming voice filled my ears. his angelic voice was so melodic and I felt like I was at peace. I closed my eyes and caught all the words.

Daehyun my hair as he was singing and soon, he looked me into the eyes. "Hajima~ Hajima Jaebal geurojima~" Daehyun tucked my hair and kissed my lips.

He grabbed the back of my neck and twirled his tounge around. I returned his kiss back and sobbed. Daehyun rubbed my stained cheeks and I said....

"Gomawo Daehyun ah. I wouldn't have done it without you. You're my everything" 

"Oppa, please call me oppa Jagiya~ I'll do anything for you baby girl you know that?" He cooed and pecked my forehead.

"Gomawo Daehyun oppa. Saranghae~" I hugged him tight and pecked his cheeks. He smiled and ruffled my hair. 

"Nado saranghae jagiya~" 

Mianhe but I'm done for today! I'm not feeling well and might be down for fever! But I'll keep updating for you guys even if I'm sick so don't worry :)

Gomawo for the comments and subscribers! I love you guys mwaaa xx 

Daehyun loves you too!

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5G5evqu92RziH9gOP8NX