Daehyun's True Feelings

The Blonde Hair Guy

tumblr_mq061llqBg1rm7fruo1_500.png

 

"Daehyun ah, gomawo for helping me all these while. Eventhough we just knew each other for such a short period of time, you helped me alot and went through all of my problems. I never eally thought that you would be going through these problems with me. From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate all of those things that you have helped me. You were there when I needed you and you never fail to comfort me. Just so you know, if you need help with anything you could tell me since I owe you alot" I said while heaving a sigh of relief.

"You could come by our dorm anytime." He said. "And I want you to be mine......." He muttered at the end. I couldn' make up what he was saying but he shrugged it off and smiled at me.

Daehyun smiled while hearing what I said. I loved the way he smiles. When he smiles, I feel happy. He has those cute, high cheekbones whenhe smiled and I loved seeing them. He was different. I had never felt this way towards a guy. He was there when I needed him, without fail. If only he knows how much I like him..... Nonetheless, I'm really glad that he was here with me for the night. 

That moment, we went inside the dorm so that the boys would not be so worried about us.

~DAEHYUN'S POV~

She cried again just now. It hurted me seeing her like that. Yoora was definitely a strong woman but she could break down anytime. She went outide to take some fresh air. My heart hurt alot looking at her being that way. Her situation alot. She was touched by the way the guys treated her. She didn't have this kind of treatment as a family before. 

I told the guys that she had some problems and she was traumatised by it. I couldn't tell them since I've promised Yoora. I respected her decision too. Yongguk hyung told me to check on her and I saw her standing on the balcony outside of our dorm. It was freezing cold and I decided to take a blanket for her. I went to her side and put the blanket on her shoulders.

She spun her head around and I saw her eyes were swollen. I really pitied her. She thanked me and we talked about some stuffs. She felt bad that I had been elping her all along and he didn't do anything to help me in return. I chuckled looking at this silly girl. I  wanted to help her in any way I can just to see her happy. I was crazy about her. Yoora is a charmer. I told her that she's invited into our dorm anytime. "I also want you to be mine....." I whispered it softly so that she wouldn't be able to hear what I said.

I just needed to let these feelings out. I've been keeping it for too long. Eventhough she didn't heard it, I wasn't hurt. By her body language, I was able to know that she liked me too. Everything about her was just amazing. I had never felt this way for a girl. Not even Yubin. She was definitely different. Yoora made me go crazy by having those butterflies in my stomach whenever I talked to her or even just looking at her.

The way she cooked earlier on stole my heart. I fell in love with her over and over again. She looked so charming when she was cooking. She captured my heart with the way she cook and she was definitely feminine. I was even glad that I had invited her to our dorm. Before, Yoora was alone and didn't have many friends. But now, she could atleast count on us. 

It was getting late and cold, so we decided to move back into the dorm. Yoora was shivering and I had to hold onto her shoulder to support her. My heart fluttered when I held her. "Yoora, kwaenchana?" Yongguk hyun asked her as soon as we entered the dorm and pulled her to the couch.

She nodded slowly and I was still holding on to her shoulder. I rubbed the back of her body. I was worried that she might eventually catcha cold. Then, I decided to made her feel better. I made my way to the kitchen and filled a pail full of warm water to damp it on her forehead. While I went to the kitchen to fill the pail with warm water, I heard Yoora talking about what happened earlier. 

Yoora reluctantly told them what happened when she was little. She told the sotry in between sobs and sniffs. Jongup and Zelo wre focused in her telling them what happened.  After what she told to them, all of them stood up and gave a group hug to Yoora. I smiled, looking at their sight. Even Youngjae did so. It was nice of them to make her feel better that way.

But then, I felt a little jealous though. They were so cose to Yoora and I wanted to join in the hug but I restrained myself and continued to find the towel. Soon, the boys went inside their rooms to sleep or finish their assignments. After getting all the things, I came out of the kitchen and told Yoora to lie down on the couch. I placed the pail down and dapped the towel onto her forehead.

I smiled looking at her beautiful face. Yoora was a beauty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~YOORA'S POV~

We went inside the dorm and the rest of B.A.P had a worried look plastered on their face. None of them dared to speak or even asked me what was wrong. Zelo and Jongup was frightened as they actually thought that I cried because of their mischieviousness. They kept nudging each other's elbows. I sat on the couch and all of them gathered near me with their eyes locked on mine.

Daehyun glanced at them and went into the kicthen. That night, I thought it would be a chance for me to tell them who I really was and what I've went through.I told them why I was so sensitive and also told them everything about my life. All of them were worried and they gave me a group hug when I was done talking. I was shocked when they hugged me since it was unexpected. 

I blushed when they id so. That time, I was touched when they did that and my heart melted looking at how cute and manly they were. They really knew how to take good care of a girl's heart. They really understood how I felt. They made me feel like I'm one of them and they welcomed me with opened hands. Soon, it was getting late and some of them went off to get some rest inside their rooms. Suddenly, Daehyun came out of the kitchen with a pail full of water and a towel on his right hand.

It was freezing cold and I realised that I had catch a cold after standing onto the balcony for too long without a jacket on. Daehyun kneeled on his knees and told me to lie down on the couch. He sounded stern but manly. I did what he said and he started to dip the towel in the bucket of water. then, he put it on my forehead. The towel was warm and I closed my eyes to get rid of the coldness.

when I closed my eyes, I realised that Daehyun was staring at me. I couldn't help it but to just bit my lip. I flinched when Daehyun nearly touched the side of my cheek. The right side of my cheek was almost swollen over what happened in school. Yubin slapped me across the cheek hard right after gym class when she tried to threaten me. It was still swollen even after 2 days. Daehyun looked at me worriedly and dapped the towel onto my face softer.

He made my heart race. He was such a gentleman. He was worried that I would be getting a cold and I didn't know that he had this caring side of him. His eyes were full of sincerity and I was touched by his actions. Then, when he wanted to put the towel on my forehead, I grabbed his wrist and asked, "Wae are you doing this to me? You've helped me alot." 

I tried to sit up but he pushed me down to lie down onto the couch and he smirked.

Annyeong! Yay cliffhangers! Hahahah, I want to create a suspense so that you guys would continue waiting till I update it! God damn it, I did this chapter for 2 times since my omputer crashed and I had to restart all over again for the bloody 3rd time. I nearly cried tbh. But I really wanted this chapter to be updated and I spent almost 3 hours on doing it just for you guys! So..... are you guys excited for the new chapter? ^^ Stay tuned and continue to comment on the fanfic and also subscribe! Sorry for the errors but my fingers were too tired.

AND OH, B.A.P'S HURRICANE WILL BE COMING OUT SOON! KYAAAAA~ I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! LOOK AT THAT HANDSOME GUY *-*

tumblr_mpz26yic5Z1s9zfnto1_500.jpg   tumblr_mpz26yic5Z1s9zfnto2_500.jpg

tumblr_mpz0fe4ugx1rv1o48o1_500.jpg   tumblr_mpyyf0jm3X1s5v6pbo2_250.jpg