A Part Of My Family

The Blonde Hair Guy

It was 6 in the morning and I woke up with a stifled yawn. I leaned my head against the pillow and felt warm hands circling my waist. I was confused at first and frightened. But then I realised it was Daehyun.

I could hear his normal breathing tempo in my ear and I smiled contentedly. I turned my head to face him and saw his beautiful sleeping face. His bangs were parted and I brushed it aside, allowing his handsome face to be seen.

Those pefectly weaved hair. That perfect blonde hair suited him. Those perfectly scupltured nose and ears. Everything on his face was a wonder to mee. His facial features were too perfect. I rubbed his cheeks using the back of my hands and he flinched.

Daehyun stirred in his sleep and I frozened. I can't wake him up now, it's still too early. Then I realised that it was a school day today. It will take me atleast an hour to get ready. 

I squinted my eyes in the darkness and tried to get up without waking Daehyun up. I slowly but swiftly lifted his arms around my waist and change it with a bolster. I crawled to the side of the bed to get down and took a last glance at Daehyun. 

I looked down onto my body and I was still on the home clothes that Yongguk gave me. I quickly took the towel which was hanged near the door while trying to open the door without any noise.

When I was about to turn the doorknob, someone grbbed my wrist and pulled me onto the bed. Daehyun.... I tried to yank his hands from me but it was too strong and it felt as if my sockets were about to yanked off.

"Jagiya~ mfhfmsnms don't mfhmf go" Daehyun muffled his words as he snuggled his head into my neck. Shivers ran down my spine.

"Daehyun ah, I have to go. I need to take a shower" I said, allowing myself to move across the bed and tried to made my way to the door when Daehyun lifted me up and put me on the bed beside him again.

"It's still early. I want to spend my morning with you baby girl" Daehyun brushed my hair off my face and pecked my cheeks. How annoying can this be....  

"Oppa, we have school and we can't be late. I take atleast an hour to get ready. Aish, palli get off me" I pushed his hands aside and climbed off the bed again. This time, Daehyun just spoke, "Arraso, but don't I get my morning kiss baby?" 

Aww... he still wants a kiss. What a cutiepie.

"Aish, you're so annoying. Arraso arraso" I went towards him and picked up a Winnie The Pooh soft toy. I took the soft toy and turned it's body nearer to Daehyun's face.

It was dark so it was hard to make out what was infront of him. Daehyun pouted his lips, getting ready to be kissed. Little did he know that we going to be kissed by a soft toy. Or maybe get shoved in the face by a soft toy, I smirked.

"Here's your morning kiss, Daehyunnie" I mumbled and let him kiss the soft toy's lips. When he realised that I didn't return his kiss, he opened up his eyes a little, trying to make out what's happening in the dark.

That was when I took the advantage to shove the toy into his face. Then, I took the other pillow and started to hit him. "Jagiya, hajima!!!" He yelped and I started tickling him too.

I don't know but it was a cute sight of him which I wanted to see more. The very fun side of him which made me feel happy, enjoying it. 

"Yah Kwon Yoora, you'll have a punishment arraso!" Daehyun tried his best to turn his body around and snatch me by the waist but to no avail. I quickly jumped from the bed and turned the doorknob. I swiftly dashed across the livin room with Daehyun trailing behind me.

"Kwon Yoora, you come here! I'm not done with you and you haven't gave me my morning kiss yet. You cheater!" Daehyun bellowed and smirked. He was fast but I grabbed my towel and went inside the bathroom.

In a matter of seconds, I was locked inside the bathroom leaving Daehyun who wanted his morning kiss behind. "Daehyun, go away! I wan to take my shower now" I shooed him, thinking that he might follow what I say.

Instead he replied, "Babe~" He cooed. Shiveres ran down my spine and I stood there, frozen. "Babe~ Take a shower with me. Please" His husky voice managed to speak out, leaving me speechless. 

My legs wobbled when I heard his husky voice and those words coming out from his mouth.I tried to speak but nothing came out from my mouth. My heart beat went fast and I felt different.

Why am I feeling this way?

He's too y and his voice just made me unmove. I could sense that Daehyun was smirking when he huffed. "Daehyun ah, don't do that to my baby girl!" 

Good timing.

I heard Himchan's naggy voice coming from outside of the bathroom and Daehyun just growled in annoyance. "What do you want hyung" Daehyun rolled his eyes, still standing infront of the bathroom.

"Himchan oppa, help me! Get Daehyun away" I told him from inside the bathroom and soon, a sound of boys filled the room outside.

"Hyung, don't do that"

"Yah, give her some privacy"

"Stop it with this lovey-dovey stuffs already"

"Daehyun ah, my baby girl needs some time alone"

"Hyung I want to sleep"

"What is happening Zelo? I don't understand"

I chuckled listening to B.A.P's nagging. I smiled contentedly. "Aish, fine fine! You're so dead Yoora. Remember, you'll have to pay me back" Daehyun hissed but in a good way with that husky voice.

I laughed and said, "Hey guys, thanks for shoo-ing him off. I owe you guys!" I said, while taking off my clothes getting ready to bath.

"It's alright, we have your back"

"Kwaenchana baby girl, oppa is here for you"

"Noona, I want cherry tomatoes and ice cream!"

"Why am I even here"

"Zelo ah, I want sleep c'mon"

A day in B.A.P's dorm was fun but yet exciting and tiring. These guys just gets too hyper. They could be annoying but I love them.

One thing I know, I treat them like a part of my family.

Yayyyy I'm back! So, who missed me?

I don't know but Daehyun is just being too y this days & I can't take it. 

So, how about y Dae spam for today? ^^

           images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCrX6hGRlvBx5PqBxdmAe       images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK8rIhOiVYVEa31xg2Edp    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSPCzo1O6eKdtlDvw83q9

        

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWyjWTJmbeLzK6-Lh0yfh     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReOXva0sI5fM8kea3N04s    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvqDOdwtAxYpZdY6sSOHk  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4LR2esxXEp9Gh_QwzqQK    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSMNIs2GcTUYENyTxGNi1

DID YOU SEE THOSE DAE MUSCLES. THOSE DAE GRITTING TEETH. THAT DAE SMIRK. THAT DAE STARE. 

AND THAT DAE ABS.

THIS IS JUST DAEYUMMMM~

People will be like, "Gorlll, it's dayum not Daeyum!"

I'm gonna be like, "It's officially Daeyum not Dayum. Not anymore so shut the up."