The Confession

The Blonde Hair Guy

Sorry I've been gone too long but I was busy with Hari Raya! I'll be posting more guys!

P.S. Sorry but I at describing the situation and stuff so bear with me i love you guys xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aren't you cold?" The smiling angel asked me while taking off his coat while placing it on my shoulders. I blushed.

"Anio, kwaenchana" I managed to speak wanting to take the coat off.

"You'll get a cold soon" He said. He gave me his signature smile and tightened the grip on my hands. I looked down at our intertwined fingers and a tint of red was seen on my cheeks. Jung Daehyun, you make me go crazy... 

Upon seeing me blushing, Daehyun smiled too. "Yoora ah.... err well, d-do you have a b-b-boyfriend?" Daehyun stuttered. I stared at him blankly and smiled, "Anio, I don't have one. Waeyo?" I asked. Will he be...? 

"Ahh, err.... alright. D-do you like anyone? W-well, I'm just asking" Daehyun stuttered again. Looking at him stuttering and finding the right words to speak was just too cute. He seemed so nervous and was even blushing. Does he like me.....?

"Err... ne, I do. He's a very nice guy and.... I would get butterflies whenever I'm with him" I stuttered too. Kwon Yoora, you don'thave to be so nervous! Daehyun nodded and smiled enthusiastically. As we were walking, Daehyun's grip tightened and he led me to a place full of flowers. The flowers had a scented smell and I saw such as roses, tulips and cherry blossoms. I stared in awe looking at the flowers. The place was just beautiful.

"Do you like it? I like the place." Daehyun asked. I blushed and nodded, not taking my eyes off the scenery. Suddenly, warm and gentle hands held my chin and I was staring into Daehyun's eyes. He lifted my chin up so that I could see directly into his eyes as he was taller than me. Those twinkling eyes and perfect nose bridge. His face was flawless, his nose was perfect as if it was sculptured and his lips were......irresistable.

Suddenly, Daehyun spoke, "Kwon Yoora, I have been keeping some things from you but that's just because I was afraid I couldn't let it out. I've been having this weird feelings when I'm around you and now, I think I'm brave enough to tell you this. I get butterflies whenever I'm with you. I missed you when I couldn't even see you for a day. You are a one perfect woman. You were the only person who could make me feel nervous just by seeing you smile and laugh. You made this butterflies appear unknowingly. You made me smile like an idiot. Most importantly, you made me go crazy in whatever you do. So here it goes, K-Kwon Yoora, I like you....... and would you.........." Daehyun's delicate voice drifted off and he turned my chin to the front where then, I saw B.A.P holding up a banner.

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND, KWON YOORA? I LIKE YOU MORE THAN CHEESECAKES"

The banner said. My eyes twinkled and I chuckled. Yongguk gave me his gummy smile and showed thumbs up while the two maknaes were dancing, jumping joyfully. Youngjae looked a little pissed and tired. While Himchan gave me his flirty wink and smiled. 

He..... He did this for me?

I turned my head to face Daehyun and smiled. T-those lips were irresistable.... It was as if asking me to kiss it. Dang, those lips. I clung my arms onto Daehyun's neck and tip-toed to make eye contact with him. I stared at him, adoringly and said, "Yes, Jung Daehyun. I want to be your girlfriend" Then, I leaned in and our lips clashed onto each others. 

His lips were soft and gentle. My eyes twinkled when the warmthness of his lips touched mine. Daehyun slipped his hands onto my waist and carressed my back. Then, I broke the kiss and looked him in the eyes. I smiled and chuckled looking at his smiling face.

"YEAHHHHHH!!! WOOHOO, ASSA HYUNG GOT HER!" Zelo and Jongup chimed in together when we broke the kiss. Tha maknaes were jumping around joyfully and hugging the other members. Yongguk and Himchan was happy and they high-fived each other. Youngjae just clapped in satisfaction and smiled. Without knowing, strong arms slid onto my waist and soon, Daehyun was carrying me bridal style and spinning me around.

"YAHHOOO! GOMAWO YOORA-AH! YOORA IS MY GIRLFRIEND NOW!!!!" He shouted into the thin air. I smiled at laughed heartily. Looking at him being so happy made me feel at ease. I'm Jung Daehyun's girlfriend now, oh how I couldn't believe it.

"Yah Jung Daehyun, put me down now! It's scary!!" I shouted at him. He was spinning me around and throwing me into the air like a small baby. I was scared of heights and it made me fearful when he did that. "Arraso jagiya" Daehyun rolled his tounge and smiled at me, cheekily.

Daehyun put me down and I walked towards the other guys. "Oppa, gomawo for helping! Zelo, Jonggupie, gomawo for helping your hyung with all this. Noona liked it!" I exclaimed and hugged the guys.

"Yah Kwon Yoora, don't you want to thank me? I had this idea too you know! They were helping but I contributed everything!" Daehyun shouted across while making his way to our direction, looking grumpy. I chukled and rolled my eyes, still hugging the guys tightly.

I broke the hug and turned to face Daehyun who had his arms to his chest looking grumpy. "Aigoo, my Busan Prince is jealous? Yeah, you're like a little kid.... so immature" I and Daehyun's facial expression changed.

"Mwo? I'm not jealous! Yoora, I did everything alright!" He demanded and I laughed. How cute can he be when he's grumpy? I wanted to pinched his cheeeks. "Hahahah hyung got called immature!" Zelo laughed heartily, earning a stare from Daehyun.

"Arraso, gomawo Daehyunnie. I loved it" I grabbed the side of his clothes and gave a quick peck on his cheek. His smile brightened up when I pecked his cheeks. Aish this kid, he melts easily. 

"Hey, congrats on your proposal. Daehyun, take good care of her alright" Yongguk said concernly. Suddenly Himchan came and said, "Aiggo, my Yoora is in a relationship now! Yah Jung Daehyun, take good care of her arraso? If she's hurt or whatever, I'll hurt you. Congratulations baby!" Himchan teased and hugged me. Daehyun tugged on his hands and looked at him sternly. What a jealous kid, I thought and smiled.

"Gomawo Yonggukie oppa and Himchan oppa! Well, this wouldn't be a perfect confession if it wasn't for you guys. Aigoo, gomawo!" I hugged Yongguk and Himchan tightly while Yongguk patted my head. 

"Yah, congrats dude. Yoora, Daehyun's just joking saying that he likes you more than cheesecakes" Youngjae teased Daehyun and I acted like I was grumpy. I crossed my arms and Daehyun pinched my cheek. "Aigoo, is my jagi mad? I like cheesecakes but they couldn't give me butterflies in my stomach like you do" Daehyun said. Oh..... I melted listening to those words. So romantic.

I softened and stuck out my tounge at him while he smiled and ruffled my hair. "Noona, chukahae! The banner's great right? We did it!" Jongup smiled brightly and hugged me. Zelo beamed too and jumped happily. 

Soon, we went our separate ways but Daheyun sent me home. He insisted on sending me home, telling me it was not safe. "So... was the proposal alright? Did you liked it?" Daehyun blurted out and gave me a worried face.

"I liked it, I really do. I didn't knew you were this romantic. Besides, I well...... I c-couldn't believe that we're t-t-together now" I said. Well, I really couldn't believed it till now.

"Aigoo, here" Daehyun said as we reached at the front of the doorstep of my house. "You don't believe it? Then I'll make you believe it" Daehyun slid one of his hands onto my neck and slid his other hand onto my waist. Then, his warm lips locked onto mine and he gave me a long, passionate kiss. His warm lips were tingling and it was irresistable. I clung my arms onto his neck and his hair. 

"Kwon Yoora, you're mine now. Jung Daehyun's so believe it" Daehyun managed to speak and kissed me again. 

That night was magical. Everything went well and I was officially belonged to someone. Someone that was called......

Jung Daehyun.

------------------------------------------------

Aigoo, hello guys! Sorry that I had not been updating for a longgg time. I was busy since it had been Hari Raya (Eid Mubarak) holidays for me! Well, I'm back now so I hope you guys would still bear with me! I'll keep on posting as soon as I can! I missed you guys too, anyone missed me? Hahah i guess not.

Subscribe. Comment. Upvote! (;