They Came

The Blonde Hair Guy

It had been 2 weeks after the incident and I had been going to school for 1 and a half weeks now. Everything went well and my friendship with Yongguk eventually got better. 

Daehyun had become very very jealous whenever I was talking to other guys. Even Kris and the other B.A.P. Daehyun became flustered after the day that he spied on me and Yongguk about his confession. All of us was probably alright now and we've become very very close.

But then, I started to miss my cousins and other friends back in America. I missed Krystal and my Aunt. Luna and Kwon Bin. We still kept in touch but that wasn't enough. I just missed them too much.

The last ring of the bell rang which means it was the end of school. I happily packed my bags and went towards my locker. I opened up my locker and felt someone twirling my ponytail around making it look messy. While the other hand was circling my waist.

I looked up only to see two familiar faces. Yongguk and Daehyun had their signature smile and looked at me blankly. "Yah! Get off me. You guys are squishing me, I can't breathe" I wiggled my body away from the two giants and managed to catch my breath.

"Aigoo, our Yoora is just too small huh?" Yongguk teased me and ruffled my hair. Ugh, nobody touches my hair. "Yongguk-sshi, stop doing that please. Don't touch my hair" I pouted and crossed my arms. "Hmm, you mean like this?" Daehyun ruffled my hair again making it into a dishevelled mess.

"Yah Jung Daehyun! You just didn't do that!" I talked to him in English where he couldn't understand. "Yah, stop talking to me in English. I know you're our tutor but you don't have to even talk to us in English on a normal day!" Daehyun pouted and crossed his arms, same goes to Yongguk.

"Well, you have to learn how to talk in English because your upcoming interview is coming soon. Dude, you have to start learning" I continued talking in English and snapped my fingers at the both of them. Daehyun just furrowed his eyebrows and said, "I NO SEPEAK EN-ENGRISHH"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!" I held onto the pits of my stomach and laughed heartily. Their English was horrible but it was cute! I couldn't take it but to laugh so hard.

Daehyun just pouted and stamped off to the entrance of the school. "Yah, he's angry now" Yongguk pointed out. "Oppa, he's just cranky. He lookes like and ahjumma when he's cranky you know" I told him and the both of started laughing histerically again.

Before we knew it, the both of us packed our bags and went off to find Daehyun. We went out of the door and I spotted Daehyun's blonde hair right away. He looked cranky but still, cute.

"Daehyu-" My words were cut off by itself. I couldn't believe what I saw. Daehyun spun his head around just to see me with my jaw dropped. Is this even real? Kwon Bin and Luna? "KWON BIN, LUNA?!" I shouted and went towards the school gate.

The two of them were standing there with wide arms opened. They were real! It's not even my imagination! "KWON YOORA, WE MISSED YOU!" The both of them shouted back and I hugged them tightly.

Both of them were tall which then, I have to tip-toe to eventually make it easier to hug them. Daehyun and Yongguk had a confused face on them and they just looked at me, speechless. "Yah, what are you doing here?" I asked in English. "Dude, Kwon Bin just graduated and he's going to be a teacher is your school!" Luna exclaimed.

Did I just heard what I think I just heard?

"What the- Dude, this is cool! Oh my god, I missed you guys! And oh, I want you guys to meet my friends! Yongguk oppa, Daehyunnie come here!" I gestured the two of them to hurry up.

"These are my friends, Kwon Bin and Luna. The both of them were my friends back in America. They are my closest friends there." I nudged Daehyun's arms to greet them.

"Err.... Hello" Daehyun and Yongguk bowed to them in English. I laughed cheekily while Kwon Bin and Luna replied, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Luna and this is Kwon Bin" The both of them spoke Korean fluently.

Daehyun and Yongguk's mouth was wide open. Soon, they snapped out form their thoughts and bowed to. They didn't know that Kwon Bin and Luna were half Koreans too. 

"Yoora, Krystal is here too!" Kwon Bin told me.

"What?! You're kidding me?" I shouted in disbelief. This can't be true.

"Palli, she's at your Aunt's house waiting for you." the both of them said and I managed to show a wide smile.

She's here, finally she's here. My one and only closest cousin was here. Suddenly, a brilliant idea came into my mind. "Yongguk oppa, Daehyunnie, kaja let's go to my house!" I slung my hands to their shoulders.

The both of them was confused but still followed me. On the way back home, I told Yongguk, "Oppa, I have someone that you would like to meet. Well, I don't know but it will be a surprise for you" I told him.

He gave me a confused expression and I just smiled. "Jagiya~ Can I have someof your cheesecake when we're at your house? I'm hungry" Daehyun said, grabbing his stomach.

"Yah Daebutt, you were cranky and angry at me justnow. What makes you think I will give you the cake?" I rolled my eyes at him and huffed

"Ahhh, Jagiya~ please I'm sorry for what I did just now. It was irrational but I just wanted to joke around with you. Don't take it seriously baby girl. Oppa was just joking. Aigoo, my baby girl is so cute when she's angry" Daehyun started poking my cheeks.

My poker face soon turned into a blushing face. I couldn't stop smiling. 

Soon, we reached my house and I saw two familiar figures standing inside the house. It's them, finally I get to see them. I was too excited that I exclaimed to Yongguk and Daehyun, "Oppas, palli! We're here, palli!" I grabbed their wrist and turned the doorknob.

Aigoo, I'm too tired today. Managed to update only 2 chapters and sorry for that :(

I'll be updating more the next two days, I think! 

Thank you for the wonderful comments and I love you guys for the feedbacks. Well woah, all of you were actually scary commenting about the Yubin incident. But, I like you guys hehe (;

Subscribe. Comment. Upvote!