Losing someone

The Blonde Hair Guy

 

 

             I held onto my bruised ankle and patted some ice onto it. I sighed thinking about my unlucky state. Apparently, I was sent to the small clinic near the camp area even if I didn't want to. 2NE1 and the producer were worried to death when they saw my totally bruised and numb ankle, thinking that things will become much more worser if I didn't get it treated.

             It was just a normal thing I encounter when doing sports but to let them feel at ease, I followed what they said. Now I'm in a small room, minutes away from check up when the doorknob to the small room clicked open. I was too focus on icing my ankle that I didn't realised that someone was in the same room as me.

             "Hey..." The voice trailed off. I tilted my chin to look at who it was and I wasn't surprise to see Busan Prince standing in front of me. I ignored him completely and continued icing my ankle.

             If he think that visiting me right now would change my mind of talking to him, he's wrong. The tons of burden and anger inside of me fired up, getting ready to shout at him whenever I can. "Are you angry?" His voice croaked.

             Is he stupid, really? I just wanted to scream my heart out telling him how I'm feeling right now and I know that will only make things worse.

             "Oh I'm perfectly fine." Sarcastic is the only way to get back to him. Daehyun took a seat beside me while I scooted my way to the other side, avoiding his gaze. I played with my ice pack and patted it against my ankle which was looking much better now.

             "Look, I just wanted to help her that's all. Nobody was there to help her." Daehyun tried to explain.

             "Nobody? Daesung, who was right beside her and had a good stamina was there to help her!" My eyes widened, full of rage. "I know you had a nice heart to help her but don't you think that picking her up by bridal style is too much?" I softened my voice, not wanting annyone to hear our argument.

             "Then what the hell am I suppose to do, tell her to walk by herself?!" Daehyun exploded. I didn't flinched, I was too angry to be scared by his raised voice.

             "Oh I don't know, slung her arms to your neck and ask someone else to support her other arm?" I jumped down the stool, hurting my ankle more and whinced in pain.

             "Be careful" Daehyun held my arms, attempting to pull me back to my seat.

             I pushed his hands away, "I don't know if you know that I was jealous, Dae. Maybe not jealous but hurt. Don't you know that it hurts to see you being fed and spending your time with a beautiful woman other than me?" I choked on my own words, eyes twinkled and full of tears.

             I forced my tears to hold on, "I shouldn't have agreed on coming with you.." I turned the doorknob, ready to leave when Daehyun pulled me back into his warm embrace. Daehyun rested his chin onto the crown of my head, my hair gently. I sniffed, making his shirt damp with my tears.

             "Shh uljima. I tried to stop her but I couldn't.." Daehyun's voice was shaky and full of worries. I put my hands at the side of me, not bothering to hold his waist. I didn't feel comforted at all. It was as if Daehyun didn't made an effort to convince and cheer me up.

             I let go from his embrace, rubbed my teary eyes and turned the doorknob. "B-But, she's prettier than I am. Go ahead, she's calling you." I left the room, leaving Daehyun speechless.

             Hyuna's voice was heard from a distance, calling for her friends or Daehyun. I limped to the entrance lf the clinic and 2NE1 were all huddled together, waiting for me. My heart ached a lot when I said those words to him. Even though it ached, I felt like my whole chest was lifted from a tons of load. I didn't want to cry in front of him and neither do I want to let him see my weak side.
 

             I can do this.

             I must do something to stop this from getting out of hand.

             "Yah, what's wrong?" Bom saw my stained cheeks and asked. "He was inside, we fought again.." I lowered my head and let down the tears. All of them sighed and was apologetic looking at my state.

             "Ice cream?" Minzy suggested, thinking that was the only way to make me feel better. My eyes lit up and nodded with a small smile. Dara smiled looking that I was able to smile, "Yah, forget about it for awhile. You need rest."

             The five of us linked arms together and went to the nearest cafe shop. I smiled and let another tear drop knowing how lucky I am on the other hand being able to have such caring friends.


Meanwhile for B.A.P


             "Daehyun ah, it hurts!" Hyuna squirmed in pain when a slight force pressured on her leg. According to the doctor, nothing serious happened to her leg and neither was it broken. It was just a slight twisted ankle and her nerves were reacting too much but the pain will eventually go away.

             Daehyun looked at Hyuna and gave a slightly disgusted face, "Sorry but I have to go." With that, Daehyun left the room and met up with the rest of the members in their dorm.

             Sounds of squeals and shouts were heard as soon as Daehyun was near their dorm. When he opened the door, he was greeted by the sight of the boys huddling together and competing against each other on their playstation.

             "How is she doing now?" Himchan scooted to Daehyun as soon as he saw his dongsaeng entering the dorm. Daehyun just mumbled an alright and laid down on his bed, lost in his thoughts.

             The leader was out buying stuffs and Himchan was in charge. Youngjae sensed that something was definitely wrong with Daehyun and he made his way to his friend's bed.

              "Something wrong?" Youngjae questioned, looking at his friend's worried face. Daehyun told him everything that he needed to know. He told Youngjae how confused and troubled he was on not knowing what to do.

              It felt like his life shattered into a million pieces when he heard Yoora telling him to meet her because she was calling for him. Looking at her that hurt and angry was not what he wanted. The maknaes overheard the conversation and stopped playing the game.

             "I missed noona.." The younger one sighed. It was right, they missed Yoora and it had been a while since they hang out with her.

             "Wouldn't it be great if noona were to play with us now." Jongup pointed to the game they were playing and pouted. Daehyun eyed his dongsaengs and sighed too.

             "It's weird saying this but I do miss her. Maybe you have to get away from Hyuna." Youngjae told his friend. Daehyun just sighed and soon, he was deep in thoughts on his own world, thinking of ways to erase these misunderstandings.

             "But Yoora seemed more and more overprotective these days. She can't even see me being close to someone and it's kind of annoying. I know she doesn't want me to stick to other girls but how worse can it get?" He never wanted this to happen and he never really thought that Yoora would be so jealous.

             "No." Youngjae nodded his head in understanding but shook his head in dissaproval.

             "The worse if she didn't even try to protect you at all and before you know it, you lost someone you ever cared about." Youngjae shot him.

             Youngjae himself couldn't believe if Daehyun was either stupid or blind enough to realise that Hyuna was flirting with him. Soon, he drifted off to sleep, still having a burden inside his heart knowing that he had hurt the one he loved the most.

 

***
 

             "Mm, this is great!" Bom exclaimed, feeding another spoonful of ice cream to . "You're dead unnie if Ssabunim caught you" I teased Bom, leaving laughters around. We took our time and had fun eating ice cream together. For once, I felt happy and lively again. I didn't want to think about what happened just now and would start crying over it.

             I hated it.