The Worst

The Blonde Hair Guy

~NARRATOR'S POV~

For 3 days, Yoora was confined in the hospital. Her condition was becoming fine and she was allowed to leave. After the day Daehyun visited her, she kept thinking about what she had to do to get away from seeing B.A.P again. She didn't want this to happen but it was for the best for herself and also B.A.P.

Yoora was in a dilemma when she was in the hospital. Every night, her stomach would be hurting in a throbbing pain. It felt as if someone was punching her stomach over and over again. Why of all humans would she be the one who's suffering? Yoora thought. Yoora thought that after the unforgettable incident when she was younger, everything would become to normal but it didn't seem to. Everything went worst.

Finally, it was Monday and it was time for her to return back to school. Yoora felt half-excited but worried at the same time. She wanted to see Eunjung and the rest of her friends again but she really didn't want to see Yubin and Minyeon. "Omo, it's Kwon Yoora..." She heard alot of whispers as she was walking down the hallway. Yoora gave them an encouraging smile and went towards her locker. 

"Yoora!!!!!" A loud and cheerful voice was heard at the end of the hallway. Yoora craned her neck and surprisingly, she saw Eunjung running towards her and hugged her tightly. Yoora chuckled at her best friend and faced her. "Yah, you alright? I missed you" Eunjung pouted. 

"I'm fine. everything's fine now..... except for Yubin" Yoora lowered down her volume, not wanting anyone to hear what she said. Almost the whole school got to know that she was beate up in the Janitor's closet that day but nobody knew who happened to punched her except for herself and Eunjung. 

"Aish, I guess you have to follow what she says. You don't get yourself in trouble alright! I'll be here for you! Eunjung slung her arms into Yoora's and gave her and encouraging smile. Yoora smiled and suddenly there was a huge figure standing behind Eunjung while clearing his throat to say something.

"Ahem, I see you're back brat" Daehyun teased, looking cold.

"N-ne.... If you don't mind, I have to go now" Yoora was shocked to see Daehyun there and she didn't want to get into any trouble anymore. She hesitated when she wanted to greet Daehyun. Then, she made her way into the classroom while dragging Eunjung with her.

Daehyun just looked at Yoora as she walked away. Daehyun felt weird. Why was Yoora acting that way? She would always be cheerful whenever we talked to her. Daehyun shrugged and proceeded to his class.

~YOORA'S POV~

Phew, that was close. Urgh, you have to be more careful Yoora! It's a good thing that Yubin was not there. I feel so bad not talking to Daehyun or the others. No, you have to do this for the sake of your own good. Remember what Yubin said. Why do you need to follow that 's order? Half of my heart said. Cause I have to and I'll be dead if I didn't obey it. Half of my heart said again.

This is so frustrating. Half of my heart says to ignore her commands but half of it tells me to listen to her before anything bad happens again. I didn't want to think anymore. It just gives me headaches.

I shrugged it off and went to my seat in class. "Eo, Yoora-sshi welcome back! I hope you're doing fine" Mr Kang said while giving me his smile. I just nodded.

That day, I wasn't myself. I didn't paid any attention in class and I felt restless. I kept thinking what I should do if B.A.P were to confront me and talked to me. My mind wandered everywhere at the thought.

*RRRIIINNNGGG!!!* The school bell screamed into my ears. Finally, school ended.

I stood up and packed my bags while heading to the locker. Swiftly, I put my books into the locker and went to the library. I didn everything so fast since I didn't want to be spotted by Yongguk or Daehyun. During lunch, I went to the rooftop and didn't ate anything. 

As I went into the library, a girl with brown hair and blue highlights caught my attention. , it's Yubin. I kept walking, making her think that I didn't saw her. Suddenly, she stopped in front of me and looked down towards me. "Hey, had a good time in the hospital? I'm sorry that I had to ruin your not-so-beautiful face. Well, you're doing pretty well for the first day huh. It's a good thing that you remembered what I told you. Keep on doing the same thing and I won't harm you. Not a single bit" She whispered into my ear making chills ran down my spine.

I gulped and nodded while dragging my feet into the library. Wow, she's spying on me. She really is mean. I guess I have to be careful now. When I entered the library and looked for some books, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and to my surprise, it was Yongguk oppa! Great, he's here.

"Annyeong! Are you feeling okay now?" Yongguk oppa flashed his gummy smile at me. I just nodded and smiled too.

"What? Are you mute now?" Yongguk oppa teased while nudging me on the shoulder. I chuckled and said, "Annyeong oppa, it's great to meet you again". To be honest, I was scared when I was talking to him. My eyes wandered everywhere, making sure that Yubin or Minyeon wasn't there. 

"Yeah it is. Hey, do you have time to well..... hang out? It's okay if you can't" Yongguk oppa asked me. I thought about it. Maybe it would be a great idea. Maybe it's not.

"Err, mianhe oppa but I can't today. I have some problems to handle. Mianhe, jinja mianhe" I apologised to him profusely. Of course I felt bad turning his offer down but I can't help it! What if Yubin were to stalk me and she saw me hanging out with Yongguk oppa? I'll definitely be dead meat.

"Heh, kwaenchana Yoora ah. It's alright, I'll see you tomorrow then but if there's anything, just call or text me" Yongguk oppa said, cheesily. What, I didn't have his number and he told me to text him? Yongguk oppa snapped me from my thoughts when he held my hand and wrote something down in it.

I peered at my hand and saw that it was a phone number. It was his phone number! I looked in disbelief and smiled. "I knew you were thinking that you didn't have my number. Such a cutie. Remember, call me if there's anything arraso?" Yongguk oppa brushed my palm with his thumb and patted my head. 

"Alright, gomawo oppa. I'll go now, see you tomorrow" I flashed a bright smile and waved at him while walking my way down to the entrance of the school gate. Yongguk oppa smiled and chuckled.

You're really cute Yoora ah, I missed you, Yongguk thought.