Replaced

The Blonde Hair Guy

 

 

           "Good morning everyone! Today, all of us will have a small hiking competition. The girls versus the girls and the boys versus the boys." The producer announced, earning loud screams and squeals in excitement.

            Without further ado, everyone started forming themselves amongst their group and were getting ready to compete. I looked around and found myself dragged with the 2NE1 members. "You're coming with us." Bom said.

             "We have already given you a piece of paper which is the map of the whole forest." CL opened the paper that was given to her, showing the different routes that we had to take. "Everyone has different kinds of route which means, you'll have different flags. The objective of this small hiking competition is to find all your flags that is listed by following the route in the map itself and bring it to the other side of the camp. Each group must have a total of 6 flags. If you reach the other side of the camp with uncomplete flags, it will not be counted!" The producer said.

              Everyone was now listening and concentrating as much as they could, making sure that they have a very precise strategy to win the following hiking competition. 

              "The competition will commence in 10 minutes." The speaker said. Right after that, everyone started huddling each other among their groups and getting ready to start the race. 

               When we were done with our startegy of finding the flags, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me further away from the girls. I looked up only to see Daehyun. "What's up?" I crossed my arms and asked him.

                I didn't want to deal with him asking me why I was so grumpy yesterday when he, himself should understand why. I was not even in the mood to talk to him. I gave him a poker face, trying to show him that I was extremely fine being off alone.

                "What's up with you? You were so grumpy yesterday." Two thumbs up for this dude, he finally realised that I was grumpy with him! How happy can I be, knowing that he finally got the hint that I was angry. My fists were clenched together inside my pocket, trying to resist myself from blowing up.

                 "Oh I don't know,  maybe someone forgot about me and decided to hang out with a bunch of really y girls instead of his own girlfriend. Does that explain why?" I raised my voice a little, widening my eyes. 

                Daehyun looked shocked upon my raised voice and furrowed his eyebrows. "You could just say that you were jealous and drag me out of there!" Daehyun told me.

                  So he was expecting me to drag him out of there and stopping what Hyuna was doing? Shouldn't he know better that he already has a girlfriend but he still has the guts to do what he did. This argument was going nowhere. 

                 "You should know better when she wanted to feed you. You know what Dae, this argument will not go anywhere if we keep denying." With that, I trudged off to meet 2NE1 and get ready for the hike. 

                 I was not blaming Daehyun but I just wished that he would have the guts to actually tell Hyuna to stop. Whatever it was, I didn't want to deal with that right now when I have something much more important to win.

                 "Ready?" CL asked, helping me to get ready. I nodded and pumped my fist in the air, showing a 'fighting' sign. I took a last glance at Daehyun, he gave me a fighting sign and I just nodded, showing him a small yet visible smile. Soon, the air horn was heard and everyone dispersed, following the route on the map that was given to them.

                 I trudged behind the girls, making sure that they were safe. 10 minutes of hiking and we were finally near the first flag. We were almost at the top of the hill but that will take us another 40 minutes to do so. We searched for the first flag around the whole area that was shown in the map but unfortunately, the flag was not visibile enough.

                  They didn't make this camp and competitiona very easy one. "Have you found it?" Dara asked. None of did and just shook our heads. I went a little further into the forest and tried to find the flag. Nobody gave us a single clue about the flag or what colour it is. I squinted my eyes, scrutinizing every single patch of grass. "Got it!" I plucked off the red coloured flag that was hidden behind a clump of rocks.

                  "Good job! Now let's go!" Minzy lead the way. Minzy was young and her stamina was unbelieveable. 30 minutes passed and almost all of us were dying of dehydration. This course was not an easy one and we have to use our eagle eyes to find them. "aigoo, I'm so tired." Bom exclaimed.

                  All of us took a sip on the water bottle and rested for only 5 minutes. With just a short amount of rest time, we trudged off again to find the second flag that was not far away. When we were near the flag area, we were a little confused and lost on which direction we should go. there was a separate path leading to somewhere else.

                    Each of the group have their own path and if we were to go to the other team's path, we will not be able to find our flag. suddenly, 4Minute came about. There were the last girl group that I wanted to see. All of them were huffing and panting in extreme tiredness. 

                   "Only one?" Hyuna raised one brow, looking at the only flag that we had on CL's grip. She gave a sarcastic laugh and rolled her eyes.

                   Hyuna had two flags already and the burning passion inside of me exploded. She eyed all of us and had a digust look in her eyes. She directed her attention to my face and snickered in disgust. I ignored, not wanting to create a fight here. 

                   "Girls, let's go!" Hyuna shouted, waiting for her members to follow her. 4Minute went to the other side of the path and we went to the other side, assuming that was our path and indeed it was. The second flag was much more easier to find.

                     I knew at this point of time, we had to move quickly and beat 4Minute to win. We took another route and was near the top of the mountain, trying to find the third flag. "Assa!" Minzy exclaimed again and trudged off, waiting for us halfway. 

                    Almost an hour passed and we were only left with the last flag. We took our last rest, aiming to find the last flag in just one shot without any rest and report to the other side of the camp. "2NE1 Nolza!" All of us cheered on and it gave us a little spirit to continue the hiking.

                     We pushed to our limits to find the last flag which was hidden in a really good spot. Fortunately with the help of Bom's hawk eyes, we were able to found it that was hidden near the branches of the trees that were secluded with red flowers. 

                       After finding all of the flags, we hurried ourselves to the end of the camp and wanted to win so badly. We ran down the downhill as fast as we could. When we near the finishing line, we could see Big Bang already there with high spirits. I looked around but I couldn't see any girl groups arriving yet. 

                        At this time, all of our spirirts burned with passion and we hurried our way down the hill. We wanted to win this. I was running down the downhill, only a few steps to the finishing line when a twig was in my way and I fell down, spraining my ankle. It was nothing serious since I had always encountered this but as usual, the pain was unbearable.

                                 All of us were at the finishing line already and we were the first girl group to succeed the hiking competition. I laid down there, holding onto my ankle that was already numb. Both of the groups, Big Bang and 2NE1 hurried to my aid. A few minutes later, I was sitting down onto a bench and icing my ankle.

                        From the corner of my eyes, B.A.P was seen running down the downhill and soon enough, they were the 3rd boy group to arrive. EXO-K was second.

                        Daehyun rushed to my aid when he saw me with multiple scratches and a band aid. "What happened?!" He freaked out. I told him I sprained my ankle and it would be fine anytime. 

                       Soon, a commotion broke out and I furrowed my eyebrows, looking kind of worried thinking who might be injured. It appears that Hyuna was and she was holding onto her shin and ankle. "I think it's broken!" She cried hysterically. 

                          I was shocked too. As much as I wanted her to fall, I pitied her looking at her desperate state. She cringed in pain when Gayoon held her ankle. I cringed too thinking that it might hurt. Nobody was fit enough to help her and the medic was not here yet.

                         Apparently, Busan's Won Bin came into action and carried her bridal style, running to the nearest clinic. I was dumbfounded. Daehyun looked like he cared for Hyuna alot.

                          Hyuna clung her arms onto Daehyun's neck and buried her face into his chest. Daehyun's face was full of worriedness and he assured Hyuna that everything would be fine. 

                         I stole a glance and saw Hyuna hiding her small smirk at the end of her twitching mouth. She looked at me and wiped her smirk off quickly.

                         My heart stung.

                        A part of me felt angry but the other felt pity. 

                         I knew Daehyun was a nice guy and he wanted to help Hyuna but after what happened yesterday, is it a conincidence? Maybe not.

                        CL saw my weakened state and patted my back, hoping that I would be alright soon. But no, it made me so furious and I didn't know what I should do. If I were to scold Daehyun, people might think that I'm just being overprotective of him.

                         The rest of  B.A.P and 4Minute followed Daehyun who was rushing Hyuna to the clinic. They almost have forgotten about me. Even Daehyun. He didn't stayed with me when I said my ankle sprained. Instead, he was so eager and went to help Hyuna. 

                          B.A.P was drawing away more from me. Maybe I have been replaced.

                          I was so upset and dumbfounded. How can Daehyun act like that in front of me? Tears started b on my eyes but I held it, I didn't want to look so weak in front of so many people who might think that I'm being too jealous.

                          I should have not come to Idol Camp.