6th monthsary

The Blonde Hair Guy

 

 

~Flashback~

             I waited for the past 1 hour but not a single figure could be seen. I slumped my shoulders and got ready to go out of the place. I've had enough. This was already the fifth time our date was cancelled because of Daehyun's schedule.

             I know he is having a hard time balancing his schedules and other stuffs but he should at least have some courtesy to call and said he couldn't make it. I tried to contain my anger which threatened itself to become into tears. It's been almost a month not being able to see him and not a single date was planned out sucessfully.

             Maybe I shouldn't blame him on everything. Maybe I shouldn't give high hopes for myself, thinking that maybe one day Daehyun would have a day off and go out with me. But, my anxiety couldn't be helped and I missed him. Any girl would spent herself on looking very presentable in front of their boyfriend who they hadn't be able to meet for a month.

             I threw my purse onto the couch and trudged my way to the bed. I buried my face onto the pillow, screaming my heart out. I couldn't blame Daehyun but he could have at least called me, saying he couldn't make it.

             Instead, he left me alone there looking like an idiot or a sore loser, waiting for her prince charming to come when in reality, he couldn't even free himself from the torture of his practises. I felt stupid to have high hopes on these kinds of stuffs.

             'Hey baby, sorry I couldn't make it. I'll make it up to you, I promise.' Daehyun sent a text message.

             It's about time everyone's Busan Won Bin to text and apologised over his fifth unsucessful date. I threw my phone to the pillow beside me and groaned. Sorry couldn't make up anything if he had done it for almost every single time.


———————————————————————————


             I looked up from my phone when I realised that someone was clearing his throat in front of me. I snapped from my thought and looked up only to see this plum looking guy whom had chubby cheeks. I quickly stood up from my seat and bowed to Manager Kang.

             "Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted him. We have met before when he hired me for teaching B.A.P English lessons but we weren't that close. "Ah ne, Yoora shi." He bowed too, "So, I have something rather important to discuss with you today."

             He continued, having a serious look plastered onto his face. I searched for answers in his face when he said, "We need some help. We will be holding B.A.P's showcase concert at the end of this year and there's a huge interview coming up because of this. We need you to teach the boys more english lesson. Apart from that, you're going to be interviewed too."

             My eyes widened when he said that I was also going to be interviewered. "You're kidding right?" I faked a laugh. I stared at Manager Kang's wizened face, hoping to search for an answer telling me that was a joke.

             Instead, Manager Kang pursed his lips and shooked his head. "No, I'm not. We chose you to be interviewed since we felt that you're drawing more closer to them. Furthermore, you have been working closely with them so we need more information of working experience and how close you guys are."  

             I digested the words through my mind slowly. Suddenly, my stomach twisted into a knot. I felt anxious and nervous thinking about  the interview. It had been a long time since I met the B.A.P members and I'm scared that I might end up ruining this interview. "What am I suppose to do?" I asked rather nervous.

             Manager Kang explained to me all the details that I have to know and the schedule for the guys' English tutoring lessons. I smiled, knowing that this was an opportunity for me to be able to spend more time with Daehyun. "I just need you to answer the questions swiftly. You don't need scripts because I think it's easier for you." Manager Kang told me.

             No scripts, just say whatever is in my mind during the interview. I just nodded and bit my lip. "I'll meet you tomorrow for their tutoring lesson, and I hope you won't be late Yoora shi." With that, Manager Kang stood up and stuffed the remaining documents inside his black leather bag.

             He was about to turn and walked out of the cafe when something hit him, remembering he was to do something else. "Ah Yoora shi, this is something for you" Manager Kang passed a rose and a sticky note while winking. I furrowed my brows and looked at the sticky note. There was scribbled handwritings on it,

             'A day without you is like a year without rain'

              The handwriting was definitely similar but I couldn't definitely make out whose it was. I looked up, wanted to question who gave this but Manager Kang was nowhere to be seen.

              I sniffed the scent of the rose and smiled to myself. I took my things and went out to the cafe, holding a bunch or documents, a cup of latte and the mysterious gift. I pushed my way out of the door and then, another sticky note was pasted on the bricked wall beside it. I looked around, trying to see if this was a prank or it was really meant for me. The sticky note was like a magnet, attracting my hand to pick it off the wall. I grabbed it and read it aloud,

             'walk this way to find your precious treasure.'


             Precious treasure? What is this, a treasure hunting game? I thought to myself. I was curious enough. Who planned this? What is all of this about? Thousands of thoughts raced through my mind. I walked down the beautiful road and saw another sticky note at a small street food stall.

             'I'll make it up to you'

             It read it. Suddenly, an ahjumma which was probably in her 40s handed me my favourite chocolate bar. "Here you go sweetie. He's a fine man, doing these stuffs for you." The ahjumma flashed a toothy grin.

             I beamed and bowed, thanking her while taking the bar of chocolates. I smiled to myself contentedly, thinking that all of this was probably from Daehyun's idea. I walked through the alley and apparently found that I was near the park that Daehyun once confessed to me. I looked around, trying to find any sticky notes.

             Suddenly, my phone vibrated and I took it out only to see a message from Daehyun.

             'A place that we once shared our first love'

             I cracked my brains and knew that the garden near it was the place that Daehyun first confessed his feelings to be and proposed me to be his girlfriend. I smiled at the text and made my way to the garden that was full of beautiful scented flowers.

             I didn't know if I should be feeling anxious or angry. I was troubled. I was scared that all my anger would blow up because of the dates that were cancelled. I tried to contain it. But more or less, I was glad that Daehyun did this.

             I already got the hint that Daehyun planned this out. It was pretty obvious from the handwriting. I waited for his arrival, trying to be as patient as ever. The cold breeze blew across my face and went pass my hair, making it tangle and tied into a knot. Annoyed, I patted my hair down in place and wore my snapback.


            Hope that he will not be late, I muttered to myself. The cold breeze was making my eyes feel so droopy and it made me want to fall asleep. Before I could shut my eyes, a soothing and delicate voice filled my ears. The melody that was hummed made it so sweet, attracting my attention. The sweetness of the voice made me feel at ease.

            The voice was so delicate and attracted most of attentions. Out of nowhere, a very smart looking person came out and had a bouqet of Roses and tulips. His ash blonde hair was patted down and his fringe was covering his forehead. He adjusted his tie and continued to hum to the melody of the song. I turned to the ash blonde guy and bit my lip, stopping myself from blushing.

            I looked away quickly but it seems like my head couldn't move at all and my eyes were stuck onto his flawless face like glue. He walked his way to my front and started kneeling down onto his knees. My eyes widened and my stomach started doing all different sorts of flip flops.

            "Oppa, get up..." I hissed, trying my best to stop him from what he's doing. His twinkling eyes met mine and his mouth twitched into a small smile. He held out the bouqet of flowers and took a deep breath.

            "Forgive me jagiya for ditching you all along. Happy 6th months anniversary my dear~" He cooed and held out the bouqet of flowers, giving me a pleading look.

 

wanted to make this chapter a VERY fluffy & interesting one.

but i guess i failed again ToT

huhu i'm sucha a bad author!

Mianhe, I at doing these kind of fluffiness, let me dig a hole and bury myself in it TT