High Hopes

The Blonde Hair Guy

 

 

           I woke up from my deep slumber and stretched my aching body. I shifted my gaze to the vibrating phone and lazily grasped it onto my clammy hands. I looked at the calendar and grinned, it was our 6th months in a relationship together with Daehyun.

           I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was from Daehyun. Despite from my sleepy state, my eyes lit up when I saw the ID. I beamed, knowing that Daehyun was maybe going to wish me.

           Without hesitation, I took the phone to my ears and chirped in to greet Daehyun. It has been awhile since Daehyun called or even meet up since his birthday surprise. B.A.P had been extremely busy with their promotions and comeback. I rarely got to see them and it left a huge pang in my heart not being able to talk to Daehyun or even meet him.

           "Good morning baby girl~" Daehyun greeted with his husky voice. I melted listening to his soothing voice and bit my lip. I've always had that kind of habit whenever Daehyun would do something to make me go crazy.

            "Hey oppa, what's up? You got a day off?" I was hoping a good news. Maybe Daehyun got a day off and was able to go out with me and spend our time together. But in reality, I knew that was never going to happen. With all the busy schedules and promotions going on, Daehyun and the guys were never able to get even a day off for themselves.

            Daehyun sighed over the phone and I knew it was not a good sigh. I sensed that he was probably ruffling his hair in frustration, that had always been his habit when he had a hard time on something.

            I played with my fingers and said, "Ara, you're busy. So, how are you?" I tried to contain my emotions. Daehyun breathed in, "Baby girl, I'm busy these days. But, manager Kang would like to meet you today." Daehyun's high pitch was heard.

            I furrowed my eyebrows, "Manager Kang? Waeyo?" Why would their manager call me? My job as their english tutor was at hold since they didn't have much interviews and stuffs. Half of my heart filled with excitement, thinking that there's a possibility that I could meet B.A.P but half of it was worried.

            I thought maybe Manager Kang had something to confront to me. "Molla. He wants to see you at the cafe near TS Building." Daehyun said. I nodded, trying to understand.

            "A-are you going to be there?" I stuttered. The words spilled out from my mouth without thinking. I knew that Daehyun wouldn't be there but maybe there's a little hope that he might.

            "Mian baby, we couldn't. I have to rush off, talk to you soon jagiya" Daehyun ended the call quickly. I hung up too and looked at my phone, a little dumbfounded. Then, a message came and it was from Daehyun.

            I lit up again, hoping that this time, he would probably made up his mind and spend the rest of the day with me. Or maybe he was just joking and he would wish me for our 6th months together.

            Unfortunately, my high hopes were beaten. "Manager Kang asked you to meet at 12pm. He wants to talk to you about something. Take care and I love you baby girl~" I sighed and plopped myself onto the pillow again. I grunted at my unwanted luck and pulled myself to the bathroom to get ready. After getting ready, I didn't even bother to remember eating my breakfast.

            After all those high hopes being beaten, my mood was off. I just wanted to meet manager Kang and get it over and done with. I also didn't bother to look at my appearance and just decided to wear a crop top and baggy pants. I topped it off with a snapback and trudged my way to the cafe.

Paisley-Print-Baggy-Pants-08.jpg

           

            The cafe was easy to spot since it was right beside TS Building itself. I look at TS Entertainment Building and sighed. B.A.P must be working their off by now. I lowered my snapback and entered the cafe. I looked for Manager Kang but he wasn't there. Instead, I took a seat first while waiting for him.

~NARRATOR'S POV~

             Yoora looked at the tall and intimidating building above her. She sighed, thinking about how much she misses B.A.P and especially Daehyun. She lowered down her cap and moved to the cafe. She was searching for someone but then, she took a seat. From afar, someone was smirking knowing that their plan was probably working.

             Yoora took out her phone and tried to accompany herself white waiting for Manager Kang. Meanwhile, Manager Kang was struggling with a bunch of annoying little brats. "Arraso, now get away so that I can meet her." Manager Kang grunted under his breath. Manager Kang huffed under his breath.

             These idols can be so troublesome at times and tend to take advantage of their own managers. Dragging their managers in such unwanted conditions. Manager Kang had to discuss some things with Yoora and eventually, his idols saw that it was a chance for them to make out their plan.

             There was definitely one person who wanted this plan to possibly work out as soon as possible and wanted it to be flawless, no mistakes at all. He put his heart and soul in this plan. He knew very well that s would probably help him get through with it too. He wanted to make it up for her and gave her a little surprise. The boys' lit up when they knew their manager is suppose to meet up with her. Instead, all of them took the advantage and chance to use him as a source of bait.

             Manager Kang would not like it and he would most definitely disapprove of it but they convinced him till the extent that he couldn't take it any longer. Manager Kang knew that nothing can stop these guys' determination on making the plan work. He decided that he had to reluctantly go with it, if that's the only way to shut them up and making them stop bothering him.


             He shook his head, thinking how he actually bothered to accept this offer on being a manager of a bunch of annoying idols. "Remember the plan!" The deep voice called out. Manager Kang took all of the documents and rushed to meet Yoora in the cafe. He checked one last time, ensuring that everything was there. "Aish, these kids are just so troublesome."

 

Eo, what's happening?