His Explanation, Her Apology

The Blonde Hair Guy

When everyone hoped off from the van, I took the chance to actually grabbed Daehyun away. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to one side. I need and have to talk to him. His silence is killing me.

"Oppa, what's wrong? Have i done something wrong?" I shook his arm but he let go, not wanting to look at me.

Tears were almost threatening to fall but I tried my best to held it. I didn't want to show him how weak I was. "Oppa, if it's because of me, I'm sorry. I don't know what I did but I'm sorry. Can you just please answer me? I need to hear your voice.." I hesitated.

"It pains me when you ignore me and I couldn't hear your voice. It pains me to know that you're not talking to me for a definite reason. Oppa mianhe, jinjja mianhe..." I slid my arms into his waist and went into his warm embrace. I could smell his misty and musky cologne. I sniffed and tightened my grip onto his waist, "Just please... say something.." I croaked.

Daehyun suddenly lifted his hand and my hair gently. Hot tears became to well up in my eyes and streamed down my cheeks. 

"Uljima..." Daehyun my hair and his husky voice tickled my ear. "Well... It's just that you look so happy when you're spending time with the guys and you don't really spend much time with me. You grew fond of Kris and you joke around with the rest, looking like you had some fun. You joked with Himchan hyung everytime but when it comes to me, you look so serious..."

"I actually thought that you would lost interest in me..." Daehyun's voice cracked and I was shocked by those words. I never really thought that he would be extremely jealous till he thought that I have no interest in him any longer.

I looked up at his precious face and chuckled. Daehyun knitted his brows and was confused. I chuckled more and tilted my head. "So this is what it's about?"

Daehyun still had a confused and grumpy face. I chuckled and continued, "Oppa, I can never lose interest in you. Remember when I say you give me butterflies? I still have them when I'm with you eventhough we have been spending our time together for quite a long time. I still have those tingling feeling. In fact, I'm having those emotions right now. That shows that I still love you..."

"I don't know but I don't think I can let you go oppa. If my actions made you think that way, mianhe. I didn't mean to and I hope you understand. Lastly, I can never actually make eye contact with you when we're talking. Understand now why I would always look down when I'm talking to you?" I snuggled my head into his chest.

Daehyun's mouth twitched into a small smile and blushed. "Aigoo, why is my jagi so cheesy~?" He cooed. 

Daehyun seemed to brighten up a bit. I smiled and giggled, "I got that from my man." I winked and gave him a long hug one last time. The both of us stayed there for a few minutes, embracing each other's warmth and cherishing the moment.

Suddenly his husky voice spoke, "Promise me you won't let me go?"

"With all my heart Daehyunnie." I tiptoed and kissed his delicate lips. Those were the lips that I was dying to kiss. The smooth and gentle lips that I was craving. 

The baby pink and thick lips that I just wanted to smash onto it with my own. Daehyun's eyes twinkled and the both of us broke off from the hug. "I love you and you have to know that. I can never lose my interest in you. In fact, I think that my love for you is growing more" I told Daehyun.

He grabbed my waist and grinned.

"Yah! Stop with all the lovey dovey stuff and get your here!" Youngjae shouted from afar, earning chuckled and laughs from s.

"Aish, Youngjae ahjumma is angry now. C'mon my darling~" Daehyun cooed and winked at me. Daehyun tugged my wrist and I followed him. I looked down to our interlaced fingers and beamed. 

How can I ever lose my interest with this guy?

~DAEHYUN'S POV~

Everyone was tired and it was time to go home. My mind was fiddeled with thoughts. How can I tell her? Will she be angry if I told her on why I'm ignoring her?

the ride home felt like hours. I was dying to tell her what happened but I couldn't. Yoora didn't sat beside me on the way back home. Maybe she's too scared. I ruffled my own hair in frustration when Youngjae whispered into her ear about something.

Yoora just noded and had a very peculiar expression plastered on her face. Finally, we reached the dorm and I quickly went out of the van, not wanting to confront Yoora for awhile. 

I quickened my pace and followed the guys when suddenly, I felt a smooth hand reaching out onto my wrist and pulled me to one side. "Oppa, what's wrong?" Have I done something wrong?" Yoora questioned me.

Those twinkling eyes... When she called me oppa, my heart melted. Reluctantly, I let go from her grip and not wanting to make eye contact with her. 

I didn't want to budge from her grip but my body forced me to. I totally didn't know why I had to do that. Yoora sniffed and said, "Oppa, if it is becuse of me, I'm sorry. I don't know what I did but I'm sorry. Can you just please answer me? I need to hear your voice. It pains me when you're ignoring me and I couldn't hear your voice. It pains me to know that you're not talking to me without  definite reason. Oppa mianhe, jinjja mianhe...." Yoora slid her arms into my waist.

"Just please, say something..." She begged.

Yoora's voice croaked. Looking into her twinkling eyes, I softened. She does care. The tears that were threatening to fall finally freed itself from her eyes when I heard her sniff. My mouth twitched into a small smile and her hair gently. I peeped down to her and kissed the crown of her head.

"Uljima.. Well, it's just that you look so happy when you're spending your time with the guys and you really don't spend much time with me. You grew fond with Kris and had some fun with them while I'm just alone." I hung my head low.

"I actually thought that you lost interest in me....." I continued. Yoora lifted her head and searched for my face.Then she laughed. I knitted my brows, confused on why she was laughing. This is not even a joke so why is she laughing?

"This is what's about?" She asked. "I still have butterflies in my stomach when I'm you. I have this certain tingling feeling when we talk. In fact, I'm having those feelings right now..."

"That shows that I still love you. Lastly in case you don't know, I never dared to actually make eye contact with you when we're talking. Now you understand why I would always look down when we're talking?" Yoora hid her smile and snuggled into my chest.

I blushed when I heard those words. How cheesy can this girl be? My heart softened when she told me how she really felt. Her arms were still on my waist.

I smiled hearing those words coming out from . "Why are you so cheesy, missy?" I , hiding my red tinted cheeks.

"I got that from my man." She winked and I swear I would've melt at the spot. Then, she pulled me into a long hug. I embraced her warmthness of the body and sighed.

I peeped down onto her beautiful face and kissed her forehead. I softened when our body touched. I closed my eyes and cherished this precious moment.

"Promise you won't leave me?" I blurted out without knowing.

Yoora sighed and said, "With all my heart Daehyunnie~" She tiptoed and kissed my lips. 

Her delicate lips smashed onto mine and electricity flowed over my whole body. I returned back the kiss and closed my eyes. I was shocked and surprised when our lips touched.

It was not the first time that we hugged or kissed but it was her first time doing so. I would always be the first one hugging or kissing her but now, it's different. 

She took a step forward and took the initiative to kiss me. Oh hell, the feeling was great. The both of us pulled back and broke of the kiss, gasping for air. I gave her my signature smile and her eyes turned into moon-shaped size.

Then, our precious moment was disturbed by ahjumma Jae. the both of us chuckled when we heard his voice. Then, we hurried to the dorm. I looked at her beautiful face and back at our interlaced fingers. Nothing is much better than this.

***

~AUTHOR'S POV~

"Alright I'm going off soon guys. Thanks for following and giving me a great time!" Yoora chimed and stuffed all the scripts and documents into her bag.

"Arraso noona, gomawo for following and taking care of us too!" Jongup and Zelo rushed to Yoora's embrace.

"Thank you baby girl for teaching me" Himchan winked and patted her head. "Yah, great job there!" Youngjae smacked a high five.

"Yoora, you're the best. If it's not for you, these guys wouldn't be able to sit still. Arraso, see you tomorrow!" Yongguk gave her a warm hug and waved at her.

"Jagiya~ Let me send you home." Daehyun rushed and took his jacket.

"Nah, it's alright oppa. Appa is picking me up today." Yoora said. "Then, I'll send you to the lobby!" Daehyun chimed.

"Kwaenchana, he's here already. Gomawo oppa for today" Yoora tiptoed and kissed his cheek. She pinched his cheeks and chuckled.

Yoora wore her converse shoe and was set to go home. "Oppa, there's a surprise for you in the fridge. Saranghae!" Yoora beamed and took the lift. She waved her last goodbye to the members and gave a flying kiss to Daehyun.

Daehyun rushed to the fridge and opened it up only to see a beautiful pink package, wrapped neatly with a ribbon at the top. 

He took it out and read the small card that was stick onto the pacakge.

"Mianhe for ditching you just now. Here's your cheesecake, Daebutt! with lots of love,

Yoora xx"

Daehyun's eyes twinkled and he opened up the package. It was a cheesecake. It was his favourite one too. The one that was moist and fluffy, full of cream.

"How can I live without you jagiya....." Daehyun muttered under his breath and took one large bite of the cheesecake. He jumped joyfully, enjoying the heavenly taste of the cheesecake.

Thank you Yoora. Nado Saranghae.

Didn't expect that did you? Yay I'm done for today!

Gosh how I love reading all your comments! Really thankyou for the comments!

Tell me what you think about the chapter! Love you guys mwaa xx

I really have a bad memory these days. One funny thing I wanna share with you guys over my convo with my friend that I had earlier today. I swear I'm becoming like an old ahjumma, keep forgetting things! 

Friend : 4 more days!

Me : To what? You're happy cause school's opening in 4 more days? You're sick in the head.

Friend : 4 more days to your birthday silly head!