The Confrontation III

The Blonde Hair Guy

"Aigoo, you have some cream on your lips you baby" Daehyun leaned in to my seat and kissed me..... again. I swear, he have to stop doing that before I go crazy. He broke the kiss and the cream was gone.

The both of us were now in a cafe. Daehyun insisted, telling me that it was a romantic place. I couldn't agree any further and besides, I was starving so I ordered a frappe mocha and just an apple pie.

"Jung Daehyun, you have to stop doing that before I go really crazy" I told him, didn't dare to look at him straight in the eyes.

"Like this?" Daehyun leaned in more and stared right into my eyes. He chuckled when I flinched and quickly directed my eyes elsewhere. "Yah, why do you have to be so shy? I'm your boyfriend now!" Daehyun said while pinching my cheeks.

"Aish don't talk too much, let's go it's getting late" I ignored his statement and took my bag while walking out to the store. "Jagiya~ wait for me!" He called behind and I laughed.

"Kaja~ Let's send you home baby girl" Daehyun cooed and I mleted at those words..... again. I had enough of melting hearing the words that he said today. 

As we were walking home, both of us were joking around and playing around with each other like poking the sides of our stomach. Soon, I grew comfortable around him. Daehyun made me feel at ease. Suddenly, rustling of the branches were heard and I felt a presence behind me.

I felt as if there was someone following us. I took a peek behind but there was no one. I decided to put the thoughts aside and convinced myself that it was only some animals walking. Daehyun saw my worried expression and quickly asked me, "Jagiya~ are you okay? Is something bothering you?"

"Oppa, I think someone is following us.... I'm scared." I whispered and lowered down the volume, not wanting the stranger to hear. "Kwaenchana, oppa is here. Come here" Daehyun pulled me closer into his embrace and my head while we were walking.

As we were walking, the rustling sound of branches and bushes become louder and louder. What is happening.....? Then, 4 blurry figures came into action infront of us. All 4 of them wore black clothes and I couldn't figure out their faces.

2 of them were girls and the other 2 were guys. I knew the 2 of them were guys because the seemed well-built and had broad shoulders. "Oppa......." I muttered and gripped Daehyun's arms. "Kwaenchana, oppa's here alright" Daehyun tried to convinced me.

"Yah Kwon Yoora, didn't I tell you to get away form my Daehyunnie? You insolent . I told you not to get any closer to him or even B.A.P right, so why the hell are you still stubborn despite the threats that I gave you?" That voice, so familiar. "You're the first person that went again my threats and instructions. You're nothing but a and a whor-" Her words were cut off by Daehyun's anger.

"Who the heck are you and why are you even bothering us? I don't belong to anyone but Kwon Yoora herself. She's not a and she's not even a . Say that again and I'll break every single one of your bones" I flinched when I heard Daehyun's husky, scary voice. He seemed so serious and gave an intense stare.

"Mwo? Yah Jung Daehyun, you weren't even a little interested in her when she first came in and now you're with her? What happened to us?! I don't know if you know about this but I'm way better than her. I can give you more pleasure unlike her. She's nothing but a piece of trash" Yubin, I thought. It's Yubin.

"Yubin? You only needed me for fame and that's all. If you'll excuse me, we'll pass through" Daehyun held my arm and guided me away from them. "Hey, we're not letting you go that easily. After what she took from me, she's going to get it" Yubin snarled.

"Nooo, not Yoora!!! Don't hurt her Yubin!" Daehyun yelled in pain when one of the guys punched him.

Before I knew it, Yubin kicked me in the stomach hard. I fell down and whinced in pain while Daehyun managed to dodge the guy's kick. Yoora, get up. Stand up for yourself and be brave.

"What?! You're scared now and you can't do anything? Well, I thought so. Minyeon ah, it's time for us to finish her up after what she did" Yubin spitted at me and I was still lying on the ground, holding onto my stomach. Show them, show them what you've got.

"I'm not a ing toy for you to play with !!!" I got onto my feet and charged towards Yubin. I kicked her hard on the stomach while she fell to the ground. "Not my friend!" Minyeon shouted and she ran towards me. My knees weakened but I held it in.

I grabbed Minyeon's arms that were flailing and threw her to the ground. Yubin stood up, recovered and slapped me heard on the cheek. "How dare you! Now you're so brave. What a brave " Yubin snarled at me.

"Jagiya~ be careful! Oppa loves you!" Daehyun shouted while he was struggling with the two guys. I felt bad when I heard his worried voice. Stand up for yourself and save Daehyunnie.

"Nobody calls me a . Take those ing words back or I'll hurt you. I'm not going to be a quiet little girl anymore like how I did before because I'm strong now. Take it back." I snickered and gritted my teeth. "Woah , strong now?" Yubin charged towards me and yanked my hair.

"Don't hurt my Daehyunnie and you're dead!" I shouted while grasping her arms. I was strong but she was stronger. Yubin headlocked me and now, I was stucked. She held a knife onto my neck and I could hardly breathe. "Oppa......" Tears started to fall on my cheeks.

"Yoora!!!! Andwe! Yubin, no! Don't hurt her. Alright, I-I'll do everyhing you s-say but please, j-just don't hu-hurt her. She's my e-everything" Daehyun started to sob. He was also caught by the two, big guys.

"Hajima, oppa don't say that" I whinced in pain and grabbed the pits of my stomach. I couldn't hold it any longer and I punched Yubin's stomach with my elbow that was near her stomach. 

Yubin fell to the ground and whinced in pain. Minyeon sat beside her and hung Yubin's arm around her shoulder while they limped away from us. "I-It's not o-over yet. Yah, palli help me" Yubin called out the two guys and they threw Daehyun to the ground. 

I dragged my weak legs to Daehyun and lay beside him. "Oppa.... mianhe, this was all my fault. Everything was my fault." I sobbed while holding his hand. "Uljima, it's not your fault baby" Daehyun cooed at me.

I looked at Daehyun one more time and managed to squeak something out, "O-opaa, I l-love you"

Then, everythig went black.

Totally black.

The last thing I knew what happened was......

I heard Daehyun calling me and there were loud sirens.

Then it was black again.

I couldn't hear anything.

Aigoo, thanks guys fr the comments! I love reading your comments, it made me feel loved! 

You guys are the best! Thank you guys and there will be more drama so stay tuned (;

Subcribe. Upvote. Comment. <----- YooHyun couple will love you guys xx ;*