Timid Confession

The Blonde Hair Guy

"Oppa.. Are you okay?" I managed to say weakly. My arms and chest were hurting so badly that I couldn't even move a single inch. Daehyun was leaning onto the pillow beside my head. "Eo, oppa is fine. Just had some scratches and bruises that's all. Have you eaten the medicine?" He asked.

I shook my head slowly. I never liked medicine... It's just disgusting. "Aigoo, waeyo? You'll have to eat it. It's going to make you feel better" Daehyun tucked the strand of my hair behind my ear and rubbed my chin. 

"I don't like pills. It's disgusting, oppa" I retorted to him. No, never am I going to eat those pills and swallow it down my throat. No. "Ani, you have to jagiya. I'm not going to let you suffer this pain. Jaebal, for oppa" Daehyun held his palms together and gave me his puppy smile. 

Don't fall for that, Yoora. You're never going to swallow that disgusting, giant pill.

"Shiro~~" I shook my head and stucked out my tounge at him. I never liked medicines, never. I have to suffer this kind of torture in the hospital? What's worse is when they'll have to use those freaking long needles and inject it into your body.

I shivered at the thought of it making Daehyun feeling quite worried and he wrapped his hands around my shoulders, "Jagiya, you alright? Please eat the medicine. You know how worried sick I am right now?" Daehyun stood up and placed his hands on his hips like.... an old woman.

Don't get me wrong but his posture was totally the same like an ahjumma. Well, he really resembles an ahjumma when he's cranky and acts like one too.

"Aiggo, our Daebutt just exploded into ahjumma Dae. Arraso arraso, I'll eat it! Happy now? Ahjumma Dae...." I mumbled the last part and ended up laughing heartily. Ahjumma Dae, doesn't sound bad does it?

"Mwo?! Yah Kwon Yoora, I'm not an ahjumma! Neither am I called Daebutt. Aish jinja, this girl is so hard to please. I wonder why did I ever liked you anyways" Daehyun snickered and I laughed heartily again.

I laughed too hard that I almost choked on the pill that was prescribed to me. "Jagiya, kwaenchana? Oppa didn't mean to say that just now, I was just joking" Daehyun profusly apologised, thinking that it was all his fault.

"Kwaen *cough* Kwaenchana oppa. *cough* I just chocked on the *cough* water because it wa- *cough* was too funny" I managed to show a weak smile and soon, my laughter regained.

Daehyun couldn't stay angry but instead, he went to the side of my bed and started attacking me. He started poking the sides of my stomach and tickled my stomach too. "Oppa, hajima! I'm still a patient you know?!" I chuckled and tried to wiggle off from his grip.

"So what, you had enough of teasing me and now it's my turn! I'm not letting you go that easily because you're my girlfriend alright" Daehyun winked at me and smirked. Then, he his lips seductively and stared at me in the eyes. 

Those stare was burning my soul inside of me. My eyes were glued to his and I turned my head to the side, avoiding his gaze. Daehyun didn't give up too easily and he grabbed the ned of my chin and came closer to me.

Leaning..... Leaning...... Leaning..... Inches near to my face and our noses touched.

"Y-Yah Jung D-Daehyun, what do y-you think yo- you're doing? Get off me now." I glared at him but was still nervous on what might happened. I still get butterflies when I'm with him and I just hated it the most when he starts being seductive.

"Wae? Nervous now baby girl? You just can't stand that I'm hot right" Daehyun smirked once again and his lips. The way he his lips was just too seducing. He his lips with one eyebrow sticking up and that galre still on me. 

Then, he leaned in and our lips sealed into a tight and long passionate kiss. In the midst of kissing, he my hair gently and touched my jawline. He my jawline gently and slipped his hands to the back of my neck.

Cold shivers went down my spine. Not the kind of scared feeling but more to anxiety. How can Daehyun do this? Where did all of his braveness come from? Where was the shy and quiet Jung Daehyun that I once knew? 

Daehyun's braveness was definitely a big change which startled me the most. He was being a gentleman and slipped his hands to my back. He caressed my back and my hair once again. Then we broke off the kiss, gasping for air.

Daehyun was directly on top of me and our eyes met after the long kiss. I blushed and tried to push myself up but the pain was still aching terribly. "You should just stay in bed arraso? The guys are coming soon" Daehyun adviced me.

I just nodded and looked away. My cheeks were turning red and they were burning from the long kiss. He is definitely a gentleman. From the corner of my eyes, I saw the end of Daehyun's mouth twitched and it turned to a smirk.

A smirk showing that he had actually did something rather succesful. Unexpectedly, Daehyun leaned in ear my ears and whispered, "This is just the beginning. There'll be more to come when you're recovered already" He smiled cheekily and winked at me.

"Tsk, y-yah, get off me" I snickered at him and pushed him gently to his chair. "Wae, are you actually blushing now?" Daehyun poked my cheeks and I turned around, glared at him."Ani, I'm not. See, I'm not blushing" I pointed to my face and tried my best not to blush but the tinted red points were still visible on my cheek.

"Liar~ Aigoo, my baby is blushing" Daehyun chuckled and ruffled my hair. I ended up smiling and the ides of my cheeks were burning red. I can't win this guy, seriously.

We waited for the next 15 minutes for the boy's arrival and soon, the door swung opened. 5 worried and excited boys barged in. Jongup was the first one to come in which then he went to the side of my hospital bed and buried his head in my shoulder.

"Noona, kwaenchana? I thou- thought you were...... dea-" Jongup's words were cut off when Zelo ran towards my direction and closed his mouth before he could speak any word. Zelo smiled goofily and I said, "Dead, I know. But well, I survived Jonggupie!" I ruffled his hair and his back.

"NOONA!!!! How did you get into the accident? Are you okay now? Did you eat your medicine? Where does it hurt? Who did this to you? Are you going to be alright soon? When are you coming back home? Are you still going to teach us Engrishh? " Junhong pushed Jongup aside gently and held my hand. He bombed me with alot of questions.

I stared at his innocent and bubbly personality. He looked really really cute when he was worried and freaked out. "Junhong ah, noona is fine. I'll be back home soon, I guess. No worries, I'll still teach you guys arraso? Now, stop worrying you little cutie" I pinched his cheek and ruffled his hair.

"Yoora, take care of yourself and drink more water you pabo. Pabo Yoora is a pabo" Youngjae smirked at me and shook his head. "Yah Yoo Youngjae, I thought you were supposed to give me some advice and this is the time for you to actually pity me" I . "Pity my " Youngjae stuck out his tounge at me, childishly and chuckled.

"YOORA, MY BABY GIRL!" Himchan oppa came running towards me, earning a glare from Daehyun. I turned my head and chuckled at Daehyun's jealousy sight. Kyeopta, I thought. "Yah, you alright? You should be more careful. Aigoo, luckily nothing really serious happened to my precious baby girl" Himchan embraced me into a fluffy hug and winked at me, cheekily.

"Yah hyung, what do you think you're doing? She's mine alright so back off" Daehyun snickered at his act. Yeap, he was jealous. I chuckled and rested my head on the pillow while Yongguk came towards me and gave me his gummy smile.

"Yoora, kwaenchana? I heard what happened. Don't get too stressed up and rest well arraso? Drink more water and eat the medicine when you have to." Yongguk ruffled my hair and pinched my cheeks. I scrunched my nose up and looked at Yongguk intently.

Yongguk's eyes were filled with tears. Tears that are not that visible but I managed to take a glimpse of it. His eyes were twinkling and his nose became red. I smiled at him weakly and nodded my head. Why was he crying.....? Is it because.....?

Soon, everyone started to disperse. Jongup and Zelo went to the food court to grab an ice cream. Well, normal kids that's what they do. Himchan and Youngjae wanted to grab some coffee. Which means, I was left with Yongguk and Daehyun. 

I wanted to talk to Yongguk about something but I didn't have the courage to. Daehyun wouldn't mind if I would talk to him would he? I had to let this thing settled once and for all. Here we go....

"Daehyun oppa, do you mind if I go for a walk with Yongguk oppa for awhile? I have something to say to him...." I whispered into his ears for the last part. "A-arraso, go ahead" Daehyun didn't want me to go but he accepted.

Soon, the two of us were at the park in the hospital. I cleared my throat and started a conversation with Yongguk, "Oppa, why did you hide your tears just now? I saw them" I looked down and talked. 

Yongguk seemed startled by the comment and he tried to cover up his nervousness by giving out a sly laugh. "Ahaahah, I was just worried about you and I didn't want anything bad to be happening to you. I just had to hide it from the guys if not they would tease me again" He managed to squeak out those words correctly without stuttering.

"O-oppa," I hesitated for awhile. Should I say this? "Oppa, I know you like me. I overheard what you and Daehyun oppa said when we were at the orphanage. B-but I didn't want to let you know because it will only make our friendship much more awkward" There, I said it.

To my surprise, Yongguk just chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Ahh jinja? You're pretty good at eavesdropping you know? Aiggo Yoora, it's hard to say this but I wanted Daehyun to be happy. Besides, I knew that you liked Daehyun so what was the point right?" I just hung my head low and nodded.

"Kwaenchana, oppa is alright now. You don't have to worry. Daehyun loves you and you love him too. That's what it all matters now. I don't want you to be worried about me anymore. But I just want you to know one thing though" Yongguk looked at me with his twinkling eyes.

"What is it oppa?" I asked him.

"I just want you to know that no matter what happens, I'll always be there for you and you're my first love. If anything happens, I'm going to be the second one to know. Ofcourse the first one would be Daehyunnie" Yongguk gave me his gummy smile and tears started to fall from his cheeks.

"Oppa, uljima. You might find another love soon. Arraso, I'll be your first love and I'm not going to neglect you ever. Gomawo oppa for always being there for me, really thank you" I gave him a long, tight hug. 

Yongguk wiped his tears off his stained cheeks and rested his chin on my head. I showed a thumbs up and Daehyun who was peeping at us behind the pillar. 

Daehyun looked abit shocked that I knew he was there and he just gave a sly smile and went off. How can I not know that Daehyun would follow us when he keeps on munching onto his sandwhich loudly? 

"Daehyun left already? Well, that's fast" Yongguk asked me and laughed heartily. We went back to the hospital ward and Yongguk ruffled my hair.

Everything's settled.

I will forever be Yongguk's first love.

But I will forever belong to the one and only Jung Daehyun.

In case you guys are wondering, this is not the end yet!