Trio Spies

The Blonde Hair Guy

"Appa...?" I asked timidly. 

The unconscious body was sprawled on the floor. A bottle of beer was laid beside the body. The clothes that were stucked on the body was ragged and torn. Bits and pieces of snacks could be seen everywhere.

Cigarette butts were thrown almost on every side of the room. Plastics containing white substance and powders were littered everywhere in the room. The smell of urine stinked my nostrils but I held it back.

I looked back at the unconscious body and knelt down. I shook his shoulder gently, thinking that he might wake up. There was no noise coming from him and he didn't even respond upon the contact.

Tears started to well up in my eyes looking at the shagged and dirty body. How can he live in this kind of environment? He looked like a total drug addict and a homeless person. 

Why did I ever made him do this? Why did he made himself behave this way?

I shook his shoulder lightly again and this time, his lifeless hand grabbed my wrists. His closed and heavy eyelids, lit up. His eyes were then staring at me. I examined his face and it was full of wrinkles.

But mosty, his eyes.

There were full of sorrowness and sadnes in them. He looked so frightened yet strong enough to yank my wrists. His eyes were a mixture of worriness and regretness too. He twitched his mouth and said, "Yoora.... You came".

I looked at him pitifully and nodded. His perfectly combed, brown hair is now messed up in a dishevelled way. He looked haggard and very very weak. He squinted his eyes around the room and landed his vision on mine.

"What makes you bring here?" He tucked my hair at the back of my ear and gave me a fatherly smile. Tears were threatening to fall but I held it back, thinking that I had to be strong to handle this.

"I have to find you, Appa. I know what you did earlier was not your real intention. Your ego took over you and you can't help thinking about..... SeunJi" I choked on my words and his eyes fumed with anger.

"Don't ever say her name infront of me! She's gone, gone for good. She left me. She left us!!" Dad stood up and his legs wobbled, while he landed on his knees again. I saw his eyes twinkled and I flinched.

I hung my head low and he noticed my quietness. "Yoora... I didn't mean to do that." He pleaded and held my hand. I nodded and tears started to fall freely. I was not crying because he shouted at me.

I was crying because I just noticed the living environment that he had been for so long now. He looked absolutely lonely and like a homeless person. I cried because he looked so pitiful and I wanted to help him somehow.

dad held my shoulders and I leaned into his chest. It was a good feeling, being able to be in someone's embrace after a long time.

THUD. THUD. THUD. THUD.

Sounds of the front dor were heard. I jumped form the loud banging of the sound and Dad's face changed. From sadness to frightened and tensed expression. "Appa... What's that?" I asked blankly.

Before I could even speak, Dad dragged me to one corner where there was an old wardrobe. Dad pulled it away from all his might and I noticed a black and huge hole hidden behind the wardrobe. "Get in there. Don't move a single bit until I tell you so" Dad gritted his teeth and I obeyed him.

I got into the huge hole in time before the door to the room swung open with full might and big, blurry guys stood infront of Dad.

~Meanwhile, Youngjae, Zelo and Jongup~

"Hyung! Where are we going?!" Jongup shouted from the back. Youngjae was pissed with the two maknaes who couldn't stop their chattering since just now.

"Aish, just hut up and follow me! We're going to lose her if you made so much noise!" Youngjae hissed and Jongup quieten down. 

Jongup who was obviously confused and lost in his own thoughts, kept asking the maknae what was actually going on. "Hyung, remember the girl we pointed at in the bus? Youngjae hyung suspect that it's Yoora noona" Zelo explained.

"How the hell does he know?" Jongup scratched the back of his head.

"His insticts tells him so. I have a feeling too. Aish hyung, you're annoying. Next time, pay attention before asking me these questions over and over again." Zelo muttered under his breath.

"Yah, the two of you, palli! Move your please. Geez, I don't know how it feels like being a father. Taking care of these two are already troublesome" Youngjae snickered and the two maknaes just followed him from behind.

"What the heck is she doing here......" Youngjae mumbled. The 3 members saw Yoora coming into the building and they were curious why she was there. She looked very suspicious.

"Hyung, let's follow her!" Jongup held his fist into the air and ran to the front door. "Jongup ah! Hajima, we'll get caught easily if you're acting like that!" Youngjae shouted but at the same time, whispered at him.

Jongup stopped dead in his tracks when he peeked his head into the lobby, full with a foul stench. "Hyung, come here!" Jongup smirked.

"Is the place abandoned or something? It doesn't look good." Zelo asked, blinking his eyes. Youngjae grunted and went to Jongup's side.

"Hyung, smell it. The place is kinda nice" Jongup wanted Youngjae to enter first and he wanted Youngjae to smell the foul stench. He knew that his hyung couldn't stand such smell or dirty places.

Youngjae was like a clean freak and he will definitely detest the smell. Youngjae peeked his head into the door and gave a puking face when he moved away from it. Jongup then pushed Youngjae inside the lobby, quickly ordered Zelo to close the door behind him.

"Moon Jongup, open the door now! I can't stand this smell!" Youngjae pinched his nose, avoiding the smell.

Jongup high-fived Zelo and the two maknaes laughed like a maniac, looking at their hyung's state. "Hyung, we have to follow Yoora noona remember? We can't leave her alone. What if she gets attacked by some random guys?" Zelo quickly plastered his poker face on.

"Aish, arraso arraso. I'll go and tolerate this smell. You guys owe me" Youngjae galred at them in frustration. 

The trio went up towards the squeaky stairs and heard sobbing sounds coming from the other room. Younjae took a peek inside and realised that Yoora was huddling her legs together with and unkown man. 

He wanted to just grabbed Yoora but his insticts stopped him, thinking that it's maybe someone who she knew. Jongup and Zelo were confused but they heard the muffling voices and they knew something was wrong.

TUK. TUK. TUK.

The sounds of someone knocking on the front door was heard. Jongup tugged on Youngjae's shoulder, telling them to hide. Someone was coming and their insticts told them to hide right away before something bad happens.