Son-In-Law?

The Blonde Hair Guy

 

         "Eomonim, I'm home!" I shouted and threw my school bag onto the coffee table. Then, I was greeted with a hug on my legs by Jiyong. "Noona, you're home!" He cheered on.

         It was a long day at school and finally, all of the students are welcoming the start of the school's long term holiday. I smiled at Jiyong and threw him up into the air and he landed into my arms as soon as he descended. I attacked him with tickles and blowing rasberries into his face while he squirms and squealed in delight.

         "Aigoo, Yoora you're home! Go and get changed in nice clothes while I make some lunch for you." Aunt Soori pushed me into my room and I started taking time to wash myself up. Finally, it's the starting of the holidays and it made me feel contented that I'll be able to spend more time at home and also with my friends. 

           I stepped out from my clothes and opened the tap to let the water rush in. The hot streaming water dirpped onto my shoulders and bare body, I hummed a tune and sigh in content. Then Aunt Soori knocked onto the door and said, "Don't forget, wear nice clothes! We have some visitor tonight so I want you to look dashing!" 

            "Ne eomonim, but who is the visitor?" I asked. "It's a secret!" Aunt Soori giggled and rushed out of my room hurriedly. 

            I furrowed my eyebrows and thought to myself. We don't really have that much visitors in our house so who could it actually be? Well, maybe it was one of Uncle Myungdae's friends or such. It still bothered me because they were hiding something from me.

            After finish bathing, I picked out some nice and yet simple clothes. I chose a simple white blouse and a knee length navy blue skirt. The skirt had a bow tie in the middle of it, making it look adorable.

Korean-Fashion-SKirt-Dress-For-Teenagers

        Then, I decided to match it with some simple black flats instead of high heels. I didn't really enjoy wearing high heels. Afterall, we are staying at home so there's no point wearing ridiculously high heels.

         After I was done, I went down only to be greeted with a beautiful aroma in the kitchen. My eyes darted at the kitchen and there were trays of different food. There were even cheesecakes! Which reminds me of Daehyun oops!

         "Eomonim, how do I look?" I twirled my body around and held the sides of my skirt, to let Aunt Soori see my clothes. she squealed in delight and hugged me. "Aigoo, my Yoora is beautiful! Neomu yeopo!" She held out a thumbs up and I smiled, giving her my eye smile. Then out of nowhere, Jiyong came and also complimented.

           "Noona, you're so pretty! Uwah Jiyong has a really pretty noona!" Jiyong scrunched his nose and flashed his toothy grin, showing his chubby cheeks. "Aigoo, gomawo Jiyonggie! Jiyong ah, do you know who's coming later?" I pinched his cheeks.

           Jiyong held out his finger in front of his mouth and said, "It's a secret!"

           "Aigoo, waeeee? Err Jiyong ah, have you eaten yet?" I asked the boy.

           The little boy shook his head and grabbed his stomach, whining that he was hungry. "Want some cheesecake?" I lured him to the kitchen and Jiyong's face instantly brights up in a second. From the corner of our eyes, we tip toed to the kitchen and made our way to the fridge, not wanting Aunt Soori to know that we're stealing her cheesecakes.

            "Yah kids, that's for the guest! Aigoo this kids, you just can't stop them when they're hungry" Aunt Soori chuckled and shook her head when the both of us went to steal the cheesecakes. Jiyong chuckled and scream in happiness when he stuffed the cheesecake into his mouth. He rubbed his belly in wonderful delight when he was done eating the cheesecakes. 

                 "Yoora, could you come here and help me for a bit?" Aunt Soori shouted across the kitchen. I stopped my playfulness with Jiyong and made my way to the kitchen. I helped Aunt Soori with some stuff in the kitchen when the doorbell rang.

                  "Noona! someone's coming!" Jiyong chimed in, unable to reach the door handle. "Yoora, help me open the door. It must be your Uncle and the guest." I nodded and checked my outfit for the last time before opening the door. I wanted to look rather presentable to the guest and not sloppy.

                 "I'm cominggggg!" I shouted as I jogged slightly to the door. It was a good thing that I was wearing flats so I could probably fasten up my speed without tripping onto things. Jiyong wrapped himself and tugged onto my blouse with a sly smile, knowing who had already come.

                 I opened the door and was shocked only to see Uncle Myungdae and...... Daehyun standing at the fornt of the porch. My bright smile changed my mouth into an 'o' shape. My eyes bulged open and I shook my head again, trying to snap my thoughts from imagining that Daehyun was there. I opened my eyes again and I was sure that I was not dreaming.

                 Daehyun smirked and let out a low chuckle while he winked at me. "Are you letting us in or not?" Uncle Myungdae spoke up and I quickly opened the door larger to let them in. "Hey babe, told you I would see him" Daehyun grabbed my waist and whispered into my ears, giving me a tingling feeling. I chuckled and closed the door again. "Hyung, you came!" Jiyong threw himself into Daehyun's arms and started poking his cheeks.

                 Daehyun laughed and entertained the little boy's silliness while I help to set up the table. Uncle Myungdae took off his jacket and went into the kitchen, giving a peck to his wife and told her that they had arrived.

                  Why was Daehyun here? And how come he was so close with Uncle Myungdae?

                 "Annyeonghaseyo Eomonim, I'm Jung Daehyun." Daehyun bowed at the elder, giving her his respect. Aunt Soori wiped her washed hands onto her apron and held out her arms, giving a large hug to Daehyun. 

                "Aigoo, finally he came! He's a fine man, Yoora" Aunt Soori told me and nudged my ribs. I just blushed and smiled shyly. "Yeobo, help me with some stuffs in the kitchen please." Aunt Soori ordered Uncle Myungdae.

                "I'll help!" I volunteered but was cute off by Uncle Myungdae, "No, you sit down and play with your little brother. Talk to Daehyun too" Uncle Myungdae gave me a witty wink and trudged off to the kitchen, helping his wife. I turned to the two boys who were enjoying themselves.

                 I sat down beside Daehyun and looked at what they were doing. "You look beautiful today honey~" Daehyun cooed and rested his arms onto my waist, pulling me close to his chest. I sniffed his musky cologne and kissed his cheeks before complimenting him too. "You look rather dashing yourself Mr Jung" I teased. The three of us started playing with each other and spent some quality time. Jiyong was extremely happy that Daehyun was there. Soon, dinner was served and all of us ran to the dining area, getting ready to eat.

                 "So, how do you met Yoora?" Uncle Myungdae asked Daehyun.

                "I met her when she first came to this school. We were not that close back then but soon we got to know each other when I found out that she was in my class. Yoora is a very obedient student.... Sometimes." Daehyun answered his questions easily as if he just read it out of the script. I nudged his shin when he joked at the last part.

                 All of us enjoyed our meal and Daehyun was bombed with numerous questions. "How long have you guys been together?" I cursed at myself, knowing that this question will come by. Aunt Soori turned to me, expecting an answer.

               "Well, for quite a while now actually. He helped me in lots of things especially when appa was in trouble." I spoke up. Suddenly, the front door bell rang and Uncle Myungdae rushed to open the door. "Jinun, you're here!" Uncle Myungdae cheered. 

               Jiyong stopped eating and he was curious on who the person was. "Sorry I'm late since there was something going on..." Appa took his coat off and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the small boy, smiling toothily at him. "Is thi-this J-Jiyong?" He stuttered, unable to get the name. Jiyong let out his toothy grin and nodded, "Ne, I'm Jiyong! Yoora noona's dongsaeng!"

               Appa made his way to the small figure and took him by the arm, hugging him tightly as possible. He hugged the kid so tight, not wanting to let him go ever again."Annyeong appa..." Jiyong and I chorused together, hugging appa. I looked at the happy old man in front of me and sighed. He came and he finally got to see his own son. His biological son after how many years. That night was almost like a family gathering. Daehyun held my hands and rubbed it gently, giving me a sweet smile.

               After everything was done, Daehyun had to go off because he had some schedules to go about. I understood because he was definitely a busy man. Daehyun bowed to the elderly and gave Jiyong a hug and also small kisses on his forehead. I sent Daehyun to the front porch, wanting to bid him goodbye. 

              "Thanks for everything today jagiya" Daehyun my hair.

              I smiled and said, "It's nothing. I didn't even know that you were coming. Say, I still owe you a date don't I?" 

              Daehyun showed his smile and laughed, "Oh right! Are you free tomorrow?" I nodded my head enthusiastically and Daehyun patted my head. 

               Daehyun the pulled me into a long kiss. I tip toed, wanting to match my height with his. I clung my arms onto his neck and sniffed his beautiful cologne. I the back of his hair gently and he let out sweet gasps. He led his hands slid down my back and rubbed them in circular motions. When we broke the kiss, our forehead hit each other and we giggled. "I guess your family likes me" Daehyun winked and pecked my lips again.

                I chuckled and tapped the bridge of his nose. "Take care of yourself alright. I'll see you tomorrow" I leaned in to kiss his puffy lips again before breaking it off. Then out of nowhere, Aunt Soori, Uncle Myungdae and Appa came out and said, "Bye Daehyun! Travel safely!" I laughed and pushed all of them back inside.

                When I reached back inside, Appa told me, "That Daehyun guy is really nice. I should consider him as my future son-in-law" He winked at me and took a seat beside Jiyong.

                "Aish appa...." I crinkled my nose. I took a seat beside him and sighed, this nice is beautiful. My family is here and Daehyun actually got an 'agreement' from appa to be his son-in-law. Daehyun only needs my agreement on being his wife. Jokes, of course I would marry him.

                 I took out my phone and realised there was a text from Daehyun. 

                 At the usual park tomorrow, 12 pm. See you there and take care of yourself.

                 Love you lots jagiya~

                 p.s. Tell Eomonim that the cheesecake was great!

                 Your Prince, Daehyunnie <3

                   I smiled, he really does love cheesecakes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phew, this was a long chapter! 

Thankyou guys for the votes on my previous chapter about which fanfics you guys would read if I were to make one. So far, I may be considering about making another romcom fanfic after this fanfic ends.

If you guys haven't voted yet, pls vote it now and I'll check on it!

Thankyou too for those who subscribed and took your time reading this! <33

I tried to make this fluffy but idk maybe I failed again TT omg I'm such a bad writer 

I described Daehyun in so many hot ways with the smirking part and all. Don't blame me cause I'm having the B.A.P feels now. OMG I JUST CAN'T STOP FANGIRLING ABOUT THEM IN THEIR ONE SHOT JAP VER. EFFING HOT (^~^)

I'm being annoying, ok sorry and bye! Thankyou agn guys <333

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVkDhrufG77Jm_5fwHZaJ