Surprise surprise!

The Blonde Hair Guy

 

 

 

~NARRATOR'S POV~

             Yoora clasped my hands together. Today's the day of the interview and she don't know how to react. Should she be glad or nervous? Different mix of emotions went through my body and gave me a slight tingle. She felt like puking because of my nervousness. Yoora flinched when warm hands circled my waist, "Hey, you alright?" Daehyun lowered and softened his gaze when he saw Yoora's troubled face.

              As normal, Yoora would bit her lip and fake a smile, ensuring him that everything was alright. Daehyun was like a lie detector, he knew every well if his girlfriend were to lie. He shook his head and took her hand, "Don't worry, everything's going to be alright. All of us are here and I'll be sitting right next to you. Kwaenchana, oppa is here." Daehyun gave her a warm bear hug and gave a quick peck on her cheek.

               Zelo was getting ready for the interview when he saw his noona's troubled face. Not feeling good, he went to Yoora and questioned her if she was okay. "Noona, it's alright. We'll cover up for you if anything bad happens alright" The huge maknae winked and gave a warm hug to his noona.

               Yoora felt her stomach tying into a tight knot, that was indeed not a very good thing. Her stomach started doing a party inside and it started grumbling, giving a weird sensation. This would always occur whenever she's nervous and she hated that.

                "Be calm Yoora, you can do it." Yoora spoke mentally, "Fighting!" She pumped her fist and closed her eyes, hoping that she would soon get the courage to get up the stage and answer all the questions swiftly. At the side of the pillar, Daehyun chuckled and softened at his girlfriend's expression.

                 After the small celebration at the park on their 6 monthsary, everything went back to normal between them. Not exactly normal but more interesting. Daehyun checked his suit one more time and adjusted his tie, confirming himself that he looks rather dashing. Yongguk came up to Daehyun and rested his hands on the dongsaeng's shoulder, "Have you tell her yet?"

                Daehyun's face furrowed and he shook his head slowly. "Molla hyung, I wanted to make it a surprise?" He said in a questioning tone. Yongguk let out a low chuckle.

                He looked at his dongsaeng and ruffled his hair lightly. Daehyun grunted and combed his weaved hair again. "What if she won't like it?" Yongguk asked. Maybe the leader was right, what if Yoora won't like it when Daehyun were to break the news to her? Afterall, it was a last minute thing and Yoora never liked last minutes stuffs.

                Daehyun stopped what he was doing and looked at his elder. He cocked his head to the side and scratched his hair, "Aish, this is so hard. Kwaenchana, I got permission from her dad, aunt and uncle already. She will definitely like it!" Daehyun smiled, looking pretty impressed with his own answer.

                "Whatever Dae, just make sure she's not going to blow up." Himchan patted his dongsaeng's back and hurried to the door, waiting for their turn to be called for the interview. Yoora was spazzing out when Daehyun held out his hands, snapping her away from her thoughts.

                 It's time, she cursed inside of her head.


                 Yoora took Daehyun's soft hand and stood up from the couch. Soon, the door busted open and Yongguk lead the way to the interview session. Sounds of clicks and shutters from the camera were heard. The bright light flashes from every camera of different angle and places, taking every single move of B.A.P and Yoora as they walked through the large crowd to start their interview.
   
                 Daehyun held Yoora's back and carressed it lightly to give her encouragement and a little comfort. Yoora bit her lip and her face was full of worries when the flashes from every camera started to fill the room. Anxiety filled her stomach but fear started to overwhelm her body. What if she answered everything wrongly?
     
                 What if she doesn't know hoe to answer and ended up looking like an idiot, making a fool out of herself? Different negative thoughts raced through her mind, making it slightly harder for her to believe in herself. Finally, the interview had just started and everyone had exhanged their greeting.
 
                 Yoora sat beside Daehyun, grasping his hand underneath the table to get comfort from him. Finally, the interviewer turned her attention to Yoora. "Ms Yoora, we heard that you have been working with B.A.P for the past few months. Is that right?" Jongup handed the mic to Yoora and gave her a you-can-do-it look.
 
                 Yoora took the mic professionally and answered a short yes. "Could you tell us more on B.A.P's personality? What makes them so unique?" The interviewer asked again. Yoora just wanted to dig a hole and bury herself under it. Why must there be so many questions?

                 Nonetheless, she braced herself and answered the question with full confidence. "B.A.P itself have a unique name. All of them have different and rather a cool personality which I've never seen before. It intrigues me when I met them because all of them has this unusual aura around me. They're really cool." Yoora said, grinning.
 
                 Daehyun gave her a soft squeeze on the hand and beamed. "Yoora sshi since you're working with B.A.P very closely, does this mean that you're going to the Idol Camp with them?" Another interviewer asked. Yoora furrowed her eyebrows listening to the question.
 

                 Idol Camp, what the hell is that? Is it some sort of camp that they have to go to and waste time on it? Yoora didn't want to sound rude but she had no idea about what Idol Camp is. Let alone when the interviewer said if she was going with them. What the hell is happening, Yoora asked herself.

                 In one quick swift movement, Daehyun took the mic from the table and said, "She is going. She's really excited for it too." Yoora eyed Daehyun and gave him a glare. Yongguk and Himchan shook their heads, chuckling to themselves thinking that Yoora will definitely not like this idea.

                 Finally, the interview ended and everyone made their way to the lobby. Yoora clasped her hands together and trudged beside her boyfriend. "Yah, why did you tell them that I'm going to the Idol Camp thingy? What is it anyway?"

                 Daehyun turned around and raised a brow, "Yah? Who are you to call me yah? I'm your boyfriend!" Daehyun flicked her forehead. Yoora scrunched her face. "Don't worry honey, your dad and your uncle approved on me bringing you to the camp. Your aunt told me to spend some time with you. You'll find out soon." Daehyun winked at Yoora and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

                 What is this Idol Camp thing anyway? Whatever it is, Yoora just hoped that it will not have too many girl groups because Daehyun might end up hooking up with one of them.

 

your favourite author (ME) hahahaha joke of the day, will be updating agn tomorrow!

i'm being so active these days on posting my fanfic .__.

you awesome people have to follow me on twitter ; @stupidlyweird_

i have a kpop instagram acc based on all kpop grps too! 

if you feel like following (you better if not i'll kill you, heh joking!) follow me on ; @kpopunite_

you better follow me ok! nah, i'm just joking x) i can be so hyper that i'm annoying

okok i feel like you guys are probably annoyed reading this stupid long author note heheh bye ;*