Halloween

The Blonde Hair Guy

 

 

             "Were you really angry at me?" Daehyun voiced out. It was already evening and we had nothing planned out right after the competition itself. Instead, we decided to stay at the basketball court itself and just basically talk about what happened all these while. I looked up at the beautiful pastel blue sky and sighed.

             "Yeah. Mianhe I shouted at you.." I looked at Daehyun in the eyes. Daehyun just laughed it off and held my hand. I furrowed my eyebrows, isn't he supposed to be mad that I had been screaming and shouting at him this whole time?

             "You have the right to scold me jagiya. I was just being stupid this whole time." He held my hand tighter, enjoying the moment of my presence being here. Suddenly, a stray tear fell from my eyes without any definite reason.

             I don't know why I cried but I felt like I was the one who was at fault, shouting at him this whole time and creating this argument. I sobbed quietly, not wanting Daehyun to hear.

             Daehyun heard the light sobs and tucked my hair to the back of my ear, shocked to see me crying. He thought that he had probably hurt my feelings again.

             "Baby, why are you crying?" He asked, carressing my cheeks. I choked onto my own tears and heaved a sigh, "I just feel like this is all my fault. Everything, the argument too." Daehyun reached for my shoulders and pulled me closer to his embrace. I slammed my head onto his chest and sniffed his incredible cologne.

             "Let's just forget about it okay? In a relationship, there must always be arguments and that's what makes our love against each other stronger." He squeezed my shoulder and kissed my temple. I looked up again at the beautiful sky, closing my eyes and let another tear fall freely.

             "That makes me wonder, why aren't you calling me oppa?" Daehyun's head cocked to the side and gave me a mischievious grin.

             "Wae, I don't want to." I stuck out my tongue childishly.

             Here we go again with the Jung Daehyun questioning about being called oppa. Unexpectedly, he threw his body to my weight and started tickling everywhere. I fell and was now laying on the cold hard floor.

             "Ahhh Daehyun ah andwe!" I squirmed, trying to break free from his tickling death.

             "Oppa, say it.. O-oppa." Daehyun leaned his face to whisper in my ear, giving me cold shivers. I shook my head and again tried to break free but to no avail. Daehyun crawled against me and chuckled. He tickled the sides of my stomach and suddenly cupped my face.

             "Bwh-Bwhat are you doingh?" I muffled and let out a chuckle. Daehyun grew closer and closer and sealed his lips with mine. His hands then travelled everywhere around my body. I giggled when his hands travelled to the sides of my stomach. Daehyun tried on tugging my shirt when I broke the kiss and pushed his hands away.

             "Yah, not now." I pinched his nose.

             Daehyun growled, "Aish, I just missed you." He planted kisses around my whole face, suffocating me.

             "Arraso arraso Daehyun oppa." I blushed when the words came out from my mouth.

             Daehyun pinched my cheeks and said, "That's my girl."

             The both of us laid down on the grass, holding our hands together and enjoying the moment. It had been a while since we had been this close and it felt really great to be able to have Daehyun by my side again. We didn't talk and we let the silence take over. 

              It wasn't awkward for the both of us as we were just laying down, cherishing the moment together and loving the presence of each other there. I sighed, everything was at least back to normal now and what touches me the most was how Daehyun tried to pluck up his courage and apologise in front of so many people.

              "You can't see love but you can feel it."

              Many people that experienced this can relate to it. You cannot see love physically but you can feel it when someone's happiness relates to you. I don't know how incredible that is because when you see the love of your life being happy, your heart exploded into fireworks too but if they looked solemn, your heart will automatically be down too.

               That was how I excatly felt when I was with Daehyun. You know you're in love when you instantly smile at just the slightest thing the person does and it just catches your heart in an instant.

               "Oppa, promise me you won't be flirting with other girls?" I held out my pinky to Daehyun.

               Daehyun smiled, showing his perfectly white teeth and high cheekbones, "Pinky promise." He hooked his pinky to mine and leaned in to give a quick peck on the bridge of my nose.

               I sighed again, looking at the beautiful night sky. Everything semed so surreal that we are finally back together. But somehow, I knew that Hyuna was not going to lose that easily. I know she will try her everything to get Daehyun back to her side. This time, I know that I have to be aware of her and not let the same thing happen. 

              "Is your ankle okay already?" Daehyun suddenly spoke and sat up, examining my bruised ankle. 

               I shook my head, "But it's fine really. Just not to put a lot of pressure in it." 

               Daehyun shook his head at my stubornness. "You really have to stop lying. I know it hurts, just say it." I shook my head again, trying to convince him that it's fine but Daehyun suddenly punched my ankle. My eyes widened in horror with the throbbing pain in my ankle.

                "What the was that for?!" I scolded him. 

               Daehyun let out a low chuckle, "See it does hurt. C'mon, let's get you back to your dorm." Daehyun picked me up in one swift movement and carried me bridal style.

                "I can walk you know. I still have another working leg, Dae." I huffed in annoyance.

                Daehyun shook his head, ignoring my statement when suddenly a loud howl was heard around the campus. Apparently, the campus was surrounded with thick forests and a tall mountain that we went for hiking. But we never thought that something would be living in there.

                 Daehyun, who was carrying me bridal style and also walking towards our campus stopped dead in his tracks. I looked at Daehyun and around us. Nothing was there but the howling still continued. Cold shiver ran down my spine. Daehyun's grip on my body tightened.

                 Suddenly, a loud growl and cold air brushed against our hot skin. We were terrified to death. "Y-Yah, don't try to scare me." Daehyun suddenly spoke. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, what was he talking about?

                 "Scare what?" 

                 "I know this is one of your pranks, right?" Daehyun stuttered.

                 Is he losing his insanity now? I'm scared too and I definitely have no time to start any pranks. The silence was unbearable and it was as if we could hear a pin drop. Another cold air rushed in and grazed on our milky skin.

                 "Oppa, I'm scared. I swear I had nothing to do this!" My lips turned into a thin  line as I bit my lip. I didn't know what was happening but it'sdefinitely scary. Daehyun looked at me and hugged me tightly.

                  Out of nowhere, I heard loud whispers. It was not the kind of usual whispers but it was like as if the whispering came from the back of our ears. My legs trembled. What's happening? Daehyun heard it too and his eyes widened. We couldn't move a single bit, traumatised over the whole scene and didn't know what was supposed to be done. 

                 "Get out..." The whispers became vivid and clear to be heard. The whispers was form the back of our ears as cold air brushed against the back of our ears. 

                 I clasped my hands together, please let not anything come into our way. Something was wrong and I could feel it. "Jagiya, d-did you see that?" Daehyun stuttered and his eyes were glued onto the other side of the basketball court.

                 I shook my head, "Oppa, I feel something bad is going to happen."

                 The both of us screamed then.

                 Shadows of people and other unusual things came out from the forest and the whispers didn't stopped, only to become louder and louder. Daehyun couldn't move, his legs were as if glued to the floor, someone preventing him to move. Our eyes bulged open as more than 20 figures, looking like zombies or other things came nearer to us. 

                 I shook Daehyun's entire body to get him off his trance. "Daehyun ah!" I smacked my cold lips onto his, jolting him awake. Daehyun's trembling legs suddenly started running and running away from the place itself. We didn't know where we were going till Daehyun spotted their dorm. "Hang in there babe." Daehyun huffed and panted, maing his way to the front door.

                 I turned to look at Daehyun's back and saw the figures following us. They were running and........ flying. My widened eyes started to become teary. Ghosts are the last thing I wanted to see and this was just crazy.

                 "Oppa, palli!" I hurried Daehyun. Daehyun saw my frightened face and wanted to turn behind when I held his face, telling him to look at the front. 

                 We were there, finally near the dorm.

                 I looked back again and blinked. Daehyun turned the doorknob with his trembling hands. I was screaming, telling him to hurry up as the figures were coming closer, some crawling and running, wanting to feed on us. Daehyun finally succeeded and turned the doorknob, landing the both of us on the dorm's floor and closed the door.

                 I cringed, knowing that anytime they would come in.

                 "Noona!" Zelo's voice was herad but I huddled my knees together, traumatised by the scene.

                Daehyun locked the dorm door and went towards me, cuddling me into his warm embrace but I can still feel his shivering body. What the hell happened out there?

                None of us understood.

                None of us wanted it to happen again.

                None of us knew that this was planned.

 

Happy Halloween to all of my readers!

I wanted to make this chapter a kind of "Halloween-scare" thingy.

I know it's not scary cause I at it x)

I just wanted to try it and thought it was cool tho!

I'm going to a haunted house tonight and I'm scared ><

I hope you guys will remember me if I die in the haunted house tonight and if I do, sorry I won't be able to finish this fanfic TT

R.I.P Author of this fanfic

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxLxeBXSImI6kngO5wqbW   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMUhvDFRrHo8EHPt_2Eye images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRogIej8OntylArQij5B_H