A Night In An Idol's Dorm

The Blonde Hair Guy

"Yoora, here's your room for tonight. Well, you don't have to worry about anything and just make yourself at home arraso?" Yongguk gave me his gummy smile an pinched my nose.

"Aww, my baby girl is sleeping in our dorm tonight! Assa, we'll do things together alright?!" Himchan grabbed my shoulders and winked at me. I laughed and Daehyun started to blow up, "Yah hyung, don't ever think about it alright! She's taken!!" He shouted. "Oh well, somebody's jealousing over there" Himchan whispered but Daehyun just rolled his eyes and dragged me away from Himchan.

"Oppa, I'm fine. Himchan oppa was just playing around" I chuckled and pinched his cheeks. "Himchan hyung is a flirt and I hate that. Hyung, please get yourself a girlfriend" Daehyun retorted and sat down at the couch. I sat beside him and poked his cheeks, "Jealous huh Daebutt?" I asked him.

Daehyun ignored me and ate his bags of chips. "Oppa..... Don't ignore me. Why, are you angry?" I asked him again, hoping that he would answer but he continued watching the tv. "Aish, he is jealous" I mumbled.

"Oppa, talk to me.... Aigoo, our Busan Won Bin is cranky huh" I poked his cheeks again but he pushed it away and bit his lips. Then, I opened my arms widely and started tickling him. I tickled his sides and poked his stomach.

"Ahahahah.... Jagiya, stop! Yah, you're going to be in so much trouble for this" Daehyun grabbed me by the waist and pinned me down to the floor. I giggled and pinched his nose. "See, you talked to me!" I pointed out and Daehyun just smirked.

"You'll have to pay for this" Daehyun cupped my cheeks and started to lean into my face. Daehyun leaned in and started kissing me everywhere around my face. He kissed non-stop and his grip on my cheeks was so tight that I couldn't let go.

Daehyun pinched my cheeks and started kissing it. "Oppa, stop! It's suffocating..." I coughed but he didn't stop. He started tickling my stomach and had a bright expression. Looking at his bright expression, I was happy. I just let him continue what he was doing and started laughing.

"Here's the last punishment" Daehyun leaned in and gave me along, warm kiss on my lips. He broke the kiss of and smirked. He flipped his fringe off his face and stood up, entering his room while leaving me alone in the living room.

I was dumbfounded and started scratching my head. "What the heck happened..." I mumbled in English and squinted my eyes in the living room. Then, the door to Jongup and Zelo's room swung open.

"Noona, wanna play some video games with us? Dae hyung left right?" The both of them seemed anxious and rushed towards me. "Eo, he just left in his room. Maybe he's tired. Why?" I asked them.

"Ani, we don't want Dae hyung to think that we're taking you away from him again like last time" Jongup said and I just chuckled, ruffling his hair.

For the whole night, we spent our time playing the XBox. In the middle of the game, Himchan and Youngjae suddenly crept our f the room and joined us together.

"Yah, did Daehyun slept?" I sked Youngjae about Daehyun, who hadn't been coming out from his room since then.

"Eo, he fell asleep. I guess he was tired of playing lovey dovey games with you" Youngjae teased and I just pinched his arm.

"Himchan oppa, where's Yongguk oppa?" I asked him. "Hmm, molla. I heard that he wanted to buy some groceries just now."I nodded and continued with the game.

"Kids, I bought chicken for supper!" Yongguk suddenly opened the door and settled the box of fried chickens on the table. "Uwah, chicken!!!" The two maknaes eclaimed.

Soon, everyone digged in and I thought of Daehyun. "Yoora, Daehyun is asleep. If you want, you can call him to eat with us." I nodded and trudged to his room. I peeped in to see if he was sleeping.

I saw a well slim and built body sleeping soundlessly on the bed. His chest heaved up and down and I just stared at his angelic face. He looked so cute and peaceful. Maybe I should not wake him up when he's sleeping so soundly.

I tip-toed away from his bed, trying not to wake him up but then, strong arms circled my waist and pinned me down next to the bed. "Daehyun ahh...." I turned my head to see a sleeping Daehyun.

"Mmmmhhm...." He mumbled. I shook his body but he continued sleeping. "Daehyun, supper is ready. Wanna eat?" I asked him but there was no response. I tried prying his arms off my waist but he suddenly spoke, "Sleep with me Yoora"

I blushed but ignored, thinking that he was just sleeping. "Oppa, you're not going to get a chicken for yourself if you're going to continue sleeping" I told him, smirking. Daehyun suddenly stood up from his sleep and glared at me. "Stop smirking" He said and I quickly put on a poker face.

Then, the two of us went out of the room to continue the others for supper. I sat beside Yongguk and whispered to him, "Oppa, where did you go?"

Yongguk became flustered when I asked him the question. "err, I just went grocery shopping and s-stuffs" He looked down whe  he was talking to me.

"Is there by any chance you went out with someone?" I raised one eyebrow and looked at him. "A-aniyo!" He quickly denied and I chuckled. "Oppa, are you blushing right now? Aigoo, who's that person?" I shook his arm, excitedly.

"Err, promise me that you won't tell anyone? Krystal and I went out for awhile just now" Yongguk spoke quickly, hoping that I won't catch the words but my mouth was wide gaped and I gasped,

"JINJA?! I KNEW IT. I KNEW THAT YOU GUYS HAD SOME CONNECTION IN YOU!" I stood up and jumped joyfully. I was happy for Yongguk that he had someone in his heart now.

Yongguk quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me down. "Aigoo, but you will still be my first love! Please, just don't tell the others" Yongguk held his hands together and pleaded to me.

"Hmm, maybe?" I chuckled and clapped like a seal.

"Yah, promise me" Yongguk started tickling me and I quickly surrendered, "Arraso arraso, I won't tell them!" I chuckled while the toher guys stared at us with concerned faces.

Yongguk snapped at them and they continued eating. Daehyun raised one eyebrow at me and I just winked at him.

After supper, everyone felt tired and went to sleep. I trudged my feet to my room after bidding goodnight to Daehyun and slammed my body on the comfortable pillow.

I started pulling the ocvers of my blanket when suddenly the door to the room opened. I squinted my eyes and saw tall figure coming in, closing the door behind him. "Boo!" He scared me and I just flinched.

"Jung Daehyun, what do you think you're doing?" I asked him, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Jagiya~ I can't sleep" He whined and pouted.

"What do you want me to do? Go back to your room and sleep oppa" I told him and pushed him out of the room. Unfortunately, he was strong enough and didn't even budge while he took my waist and both of us were on the bed together.

It was aca-awkward~

"O-oppa, go back t-to your room" I stuttered and my face flushed with embarrassment. Daehyun's grip on my waist tightened and he snuggled into my neck.

"Go to sleep baby girl. Oppa wants to sleep with you. It's not like I would be able to sleep with you everyday right?" He snuggled into my neck and his breath was steady.

The back of my hair stood up and I was blushing. "Ar-arraso, j-just don't do anything stupid" I mumbledand could sense that Daehyun was smirking.

"Stupid like what? This?" Daehyun slid his hands into my waist and circled my stomach while he positioned his head near my face. He rested his head on my neck and started breathing heavily on my ears.

Do not blush, Kwon Yoora.

My stomach started to do flip flops and unknowingly, I smiled.

"Jagiya~ sleep well and take a good rest baby girl. Oppa loves you so much." Daehyun kissed my cheeks and they were burning.

Surprisingly, I soon fell into a deep slumber with Daehyun by my side.