Finding A Job

The Blonde Hair Guy

I threw my heavy bag on the couch and plopped my body on my comfy bed. What a long day, I sighed. My mind was blank after all those pop quiz and sudden tests. Then, my stomach grumbled. Right, I only ate a piece of sandwich that was given by Kris cause I was too forgetful to not bring my pocket money.

I grabbed the pits of my stomach and went down to the kitchen to find something to eat. Aunt Sooni and Uncle Myungdae was working again and eventually, I was alone in the house. I took the leftover Fried Rice and heated it up in the microwave.

Maybe I should find a job. It's so boring staying at home alone waiting for Aunt Sooni to come back home and all I do is doing assignments and some house chores. Maybe a job could atleast occupy the rest of my time. I sighed, but what job would be fit for me?

A waitress? A retail seller? A tutor? Firstly, I'm shy talking to strangers so being a waitress and a retail seller is probably a no-no for me. A tutor? Maybe that's not so bad. My grades are alright and I could maybe do a tutoring session somewhere if anyone needs help. I scratched my head, how do you promote tutoring?

Well, maybe I have to find a job myself and go down the streets to ask if there's any jobs vacant. I took the Fried Rice from the microwave and settled it on the table. My mind was wandering elsewhere. 

I was thinking of what job would be perfect for me. As long as I have the money, I want the job. I couldn't always depend on Aunt Sooni and Uncle Myungdae since I'm a teenager now and I should learn on making a living myself. I sighed and scooped a mouthful of Fried Rice into my mouth. I started thinking about my career.........

~Meanwhile In B.A.P's Practise Room~

"Hyung, you came! What's up?" Zelo asked informally to their Manager, earning a smack on the back of his head from Yongguk. "Hey, where's your manners?" Yonguk retorted.

"I wanna talk to you guys about your upcoming interviews and other shows. Some of your interviews will be based on English programmes so-" Their Manager's words was cut off by the maknaes, Zelo and Jongup.

"WE HAVE TO TALK ENGRRIISSHHH???!" The maknaes shouted in disbelief. Yongguk and Himchan smacked both of their heads. Daehyun and Youngjae just looked at their manager blankly.

"YES. Therefore, you guys will be having a English tutoring session soon but I haven't found a tutor yet. I just want to show you guys your upcoming schedules on what day will you guys have your tutoring sessions and the tutoring sessions will sometimes be conducting separately." B.A.P's Manager said.

Suddenly B.A.P's face lit up when they heard that their manager hadn't got a permanent tutor to teach them English. The boys gathered together shoulder by shoulder and were in circles, discussing about something. Everyone started nodding and finally, they broke free from the circle.

"We know one person who could possibly teach us Engrrrrishh!" Himchan said eaferly amd emphasized on the word 'English'

"Who?" The Manager asked, scratching his head.

"KWON YOORA!" B.A.P chimed in together. All of them looked so happy when they were mentioning the name. The maknaes were looking so hyped. Now, all of them were waiting for their Manager's approval. All of them were standing in one line, waiting patiently with eager faces.

"Alright, if only you guys promise me that you guys would come for the tutoring session. Tell her that she'll be working with you guys and I would like to meet her as soon as possible since I have to explain to her the details and stuffs." Their Manager approved, earning grins from the B.A.P members.

"Assa! She's working with us!!!" Daehyun pumped his fist in the air. His hyungs and the other members looked at him weirdly and gave him smirks. He awkwardly positioned himself and said, "M-Mwo? I'm just happy that we'll be w-working with someone w-we know" 

"Yeah right. We know our Daehyunnie too well, you're just happy she'll be working with us so that you get to see her right?" Youngjae pinched his cheek lightly while Daehyun smacked his arm away. Now, Daehyun was blushing listening to those words from s.

"Yeayyy noona is going to teach us! Assa, we get to see her more! Junhong missed Yoora noona" Zelo pouted cutely and Yongguk just chuckled at the maknae's cuteness.

At that very moment, the boys gathered and took a break rom their practice to call Yoora about the good news. "Yeobuseyo?" Yoora answered the call with full of Fried Rice. "NOONA!!! This is Junhong!!" Zelo shouted at the phone. Yoora was shocked that she almost choked on herself, coughing loudly.

"Junghong-ah, you made her choked!" Youngjae nudged his ribcage. "Eo, annyeong Junhong ah!" Yoora answered his greeting happily.

"Yoora, can you come to our practice room now? We have some news for you. It's kinda important" Daehyun said eagerly. "Jigeum? Err, alright. I have nothing to do so I'll be there around 20 minutes" Yoora said before hanging up and dressed up to see B.A.P.

Yoora just wore a plain grey t-shirt and baggy pants to go with her black converse shoe. She didn't want to look all boring so she decided to wear a necklace. There, all simple but yet elegent too. She thought.

                                   2012-Spring-summer-Korean-style-new-Wome

Soon, she was off to meet B.A.P at their practice room. She didn't know where exactly was the practice room but Yongguk once told her that it was just a few blocks down their dorm. It was a big building which engraved "TS Entertainment Building". 

Yoora went to the front off the security saying that she was invited by B.A.P and she would be picked up by Yongguk. Yoora waited patiently at the entrance, beside the security for Yongguk to come out and welcome her. Suddenly, she had butterflies in her stomach.

What was the important news? Was it something bad? Part of her felt nervous but part of her felt excited because she got to see the rest of the B.A.P members and also get to spend time with them even if it's for awhile. Which means.... she'll be spending time with...... Daehyun.

Yoora snapped out of her thoughts when a huge figure with broad shoulders came to sight, standing infront of her.