Everything Has An End

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

God will always give you challeges when you think you are satisfied with what you have now. Some challenges will break you, take everything from you. Some will be beaten down by people with strong beliefs. When you feel so safe at your comfort zone, bad luck will always find you, forcing you to face the reality. You thought it would be the best to stick with the same situation forever, you will soon find that it is not something you really want.

For the girl who has been married for 5 years, Hyuna is satisfied with what she has now, fame, money, power and her family including her wife --- Sohyun. None wants to change ‘cause a single tiny change might bring unpredictable consequences and those consequences you will never want to face. She knows it well, very well. Everytime she intends to change, it only causes more problems. The first time she wanted to change the feelings about Gayoon, ended up getting Sohyun as her girlfriend. The second time she wanted to change her feelings about Sohyun, the younger one got addicted to alcohol. The last time she wanted to change her decision of accepting Beat & Fashion’s offers, she fell into a trap…

“No more changes” She tells herself, looking into the mirror.

She take a piece of tissue, wipes off water on her hands, throwing it into the rubbish bin. The girl with dark red hair, walks out of the toilet, heading back to the table where her wife is waiting for her. The wife in leather one-piece, ties her black hair with highlights in a bun, is smiling towards her.

“Let’s go.” The younger girl stands up and offers her hand to her.

The couple spends their date at the park where Hyuna feeds Sohyun ice cream with . And they bought an ice cream again, the older one tries to repeat what she did in the past. The younger girl is shocked that her wife is leaning closer, trying to kiss her. Her hands come between their bodies, trying to block the dark red head.

“Unnie! We’re in the public.” Suddenly, the older one stops, pulling out, staring at her.

“And what are you afraid of?” She asks calmly.

“People might take photos of you and it might cause some bad news!” The younger one tries to explain, making her wife chuckle. Now she is the one who cannot understand the reason she chuckled.

“Why would I mind though?” She presses her lips against her, tugging her neck tight, holding her head still. At the beginning, the younger one struggles but soon softens her body and starts to enjoy the kiss by wrapping her arms around her wife’s neck.

 

 

 

“Let’s go, Spencer! Let’s get some drinks for your mother.” Jiyoon talks to her daughter while holding her small hand. The little girl nods with smiles.

“Honey…” The short hair girl wants to notify her wife but seems that her wife already knows it.

“Just go.” Her wife waves at her, grinning at her lovely family members.

Gayoon never likes taking selcas, but her wife does, so does that girl. Those two people affect her so much on this. She now would take some with her family, posting on her private Instagram account. Raising her phone up, smiling towards it, she presses the snap button. To take a look at it, she is satisfied with the photo. Then she sends it to that girl with a message: Remember the place? Of course, that girl remembers that place where she helps the girl with the confession to Jiyoon but ended up getting hurt. However, that girl never minds since she now gets what she wants. The wavy hair girl could not help but smile at herself, recalling all the moments they had. Her phone vibrates, bringing her to from her daydream. A voicenote from her supermodel, she clicks into the file.

“I love you.” Her voice cracks a bit, but still sounds cute. Grins grow wider and wider on her face, almost giggling.

“I want you right now.” She speaks to the phone and sends out her voicenote. Soon, she deleted their conversation.

“Babe, what are you smiling at? Spencer, your mom is smiling at herself, like an idiot!” Jiyoon is back with their daughter, coming back with drinks. The queen gives her a dead glare playfully at her wife, making her wife report to their daughter.

“Omo, Spencer, help your mom!” Her silly actions never fail to make her wife laugh.

She quickly hugs her queen tight, giving her a kiss, a passionate one even with her daughter here. The older girl gives her a few light smacks on her wife’s chest, groaning into the kiss. She wants to struggle but soon she gives in, smiling into the kiss.

 

 

 

Soon they head back to their house, just chilling out at home, snuggling tight to celebrate their fifth anniversary. It was almost midnight. Sohyun loves to hug her wife while watching TV, just like a koala bear. The older girl enjoys the skinship that her wife always does to her. Her phone’s notification light is on, a red light. She picks up the phone silently, without her wife noticing. The customized name called “QueenBoss” shows up, making her smile. A photo of a black wavy hair in her favourite patten shirt, striped one, is shown. She looks at the person in the photo. Smiles grow wider. Her wife in her embrace suddenly looks up, almost caught her. Her wife does not speak a word but just staring at her, smiling like a kid.

“Why are you smiling like this, pabo!” She chuckles at the cuteness of her wife, staring at her for a minute. The younger wife finally starts.

“I love you.” She giggles after confessing, hiding her in her chest.

The older girl grins, pressing the button on her phone, recording a voicenote, “I love you”, and pressing send button.

She then places a kiss on her wife’s forehead. Those words work on both girls, her wife and…her crush. Her wife giggles more after hearing her love confessing, placing kisses on her chest. The older girl quickly deletes the message and the photo, putting it back on its previous spot. The couple cuddles tight, spending their anniversary night at their sweet home…with the third person.

 

 

As many girls want, a fairytale romance like Jihyun’s and Hyungsik’s is something they always dream of. A perfect marriage, a perfect family, everything is just perfect. The prince and his princess with their son, what a typical fairytale family, everyone envies them. With the couple’s fame, the family gains a lot of attention from the public. The reporters always write about the family, about their happiness, how sweet the family is. However, when everyone envies this family, people never know about the story behind the couple. Things were not that smooth back then. No one would have thought that the couple had been through dark days which they fought almot every day.

At the start of their relationship, the couple never felt easy to continue as they both had doubts about their future. The fact that Hyungsik was acting aggressive, he never got enough of her as this was his first and the last relationship starting with a woman older than him, scared the girl. He wanted the girl to prove him that she loved him; but it was not something easy for the leader to do so, especially the fact of their age difference. As a leader, she never thought about letting their relationship lead over her career, this was something she never allowed herself to do so. But still, their relationship affected her emotions, affected her performance.

The leader always put her members at the first place, she cared about them a lot, sometimes even invaded their lives. Due to that she focused too much on the others, on her boyfriend, she forgot what she wanted for the most. All she wanted was simple: Love and care. It was not something hard to get from her lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter