Approval

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today supposed to be a sweet day of Jihyun and Hyungsik; however, what Jihyun witnessed was total shocking news to her. She bid a goodbye to her groupmate, then left the dorm to enjoy her precious date with her boyfriend. She was on her way to his home, going to have her first greeting with Hyungsik’s family. The girl in white silky one piece, with a ponytail, parked her car cross the road located near HS studio.

Getting out of her car, walking to where her lover was waiting for her, Jihyun was distracted by a nosiy quarrel. Normally, the girl had no interests at such gossips but this time the voices were the main point to make her stop for this. A bunch of people surrounded a couple of girls who were having a quarrel.

“This is ridiculous! You’re invading my privacy!” The girl in black cap shouted, capturing attention from people on the street.

Jihyun was a bit surprised that the girl shouted so loud to the point she could hear at the opposite of the road. When her sight focused on the quarrling couple, she wondered what the girls were arguing for.

“Hey babe” Hyungsik stepped into her sight, giving her his typical child-like smile. She did not have much time to have a clearer look at the couple but she was glad that her love arrived already.

"Hey" She opened her arms for a hug from her boyfriend.

"You've been waiting for me long?" He asked with his warm eye-smiles and the latter answered with the same smiles.

"Nope. Just arrived. I've bought a gift for your family and hope they'll love it." She showed the present to him. The guy was amazed by his girlfriend for such a thoughtful heart.

"I should buy something for my mom as well. Babe, wait for me." He pecked a kiss on her lips then entered into a flower shop.

The girl could not help but smile at her boyfriend but then the crowd over the road drew her attention again. The noise over there was getting louder and people on the street started to gossip about the couple. The taller girl with brown hair hugged the black hair girl from the back. Receiving stares from people around them, the shorter girl could not stand it anymore then turned around and dragged the girl into the building.

When the moment the girl turned around and when the moment she dragged the taller girl into the building, the face was also revealed clearly to Jihyun. The girl was not some stranger but her member, her lovely maknae, Kim Hyuna. And to her instinct, Jihyun could be sure that was not Sohyun. It was someone else, someone close to them, so close that they had shower together before. That was Heo Gayoon. Everything happening right now made Jihyun feel dizzy as her mind was a total mess right now. She could not believe that her members were cheating together and the one they were cheating on were their girlfriends and their members. It was like a family breaking into pieces immediately. The leader wanted to know what happened exactly. She decided to follow the girl; however, she got stopped again. A hand grabbed her wrist.

“Honey where are you going? I’m done here.” The guy asked innocently with smiles on his face.  

“What happened?” He froze his smiles when he noticed his girl’s face.

“I...I think I saw my friend and I wanna check it out if I’m right. I want you to stay here and wait for me for a while. I’ll be done quick, okay?” Jihyun did not have a chance but to lie to him as everything was still uncertain. The girl left her boyfriend worried, rushing to the building, observing the couple at somewhere no one noticed her.

“I won’t stalk you again. I promised. It was just about my jealousy since the moment I knew that you bought a studio for Sohyun, just for both of you. It’s like a…it’s like…a love house to you two and I can’t stand it; and I wanted to know where it is, just to take a look. Please…?” The brown hair girl pled.

Jihyun’s eyes widened as she found out that what the girl just brough up with actually meaned that their relationship started for quite a while. She covered with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter