I hate that name

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day before the trip

 

Jiyoon wakes up and stretches a bit. It is 10:00 a.m. and she wants to start planning for her a little surprise for Sohyun. Without knowing Gayoon already woke up, she is about to leave the room. "Jiyoon ah..." Jiyoon looks back at her roommate while raising a bit her eyebrows. "Huh? You're awake already...What's up?" "Why don't we have some 2Yoon reunion time today?" Gayoon asked with a bright smile. Jiyoon wants to start her plan but finds that she didn't really spend time with her best friend lately. She said yes to the latter one. Gayoon almost jumps at the short-haired girl and hugs her so tight. "Yay! It's been a while for 2Yoon to hang out!" Jiyoon is a bit shocked by her reaction and thinking: "She must have been stressed out recently if going out with me can put her in SUCH delighted moment." Leaving the room, they find themselves sitting in front of the dining table and wait for Jihyun to finish their breakfast.

 

"Two sleepy head unnies finally got up! Jihyun unnie, can you now please start cooking breakfast already? I'm starving...told you that don't need to for those two" Hyuna shouted out loud at first but started to mumble the last sentence. But still Jihyun could hear that "Yahh...Kim Hyuna, I heard you~ I'm cooking and stop whining. You just can't get rid of your whining image huh?!" The youngest member saw that scene and giggled at her unnie. "Hyuna unnie, you're so dead~" Hyuna widened her eyes and glared at her little sister. "I think you're the one who is getting some punishment first!" Two maknaes started their chasing game in the house.

 

While chasing after Sohyun, Hyuna realized that Gayoon is in such a good mood today, unlike the day they were in the practice room. She heard Gayoon and Jihyun conversation. And she is now able to figure out what is going on there.

 

Gayoon: Unnie, today Jiyoon and I are going out. You don't need to prepare dinner for us.

Jihyun: Oh...2Yoon is going to reunite today? Just do not come back home too late. We'll go to Jeju Island tomorrow morning. You have to pack your stuff right?

Gayoon: Yes Ma'am!

Jihyun: Since when you start to talk like this? Now you're like the maknaes, talking non-sense.

Gayoon: (giggling) I don't know...maybe I learn it from them...

 

Hyuna and Jiyoon finds that Gayoon is indeed delighted and everybody can see a bright smile on her face since she walked out of her room. Hyuna also sees Jihyun feels so much better than yesterday. "I guess the trip is really healing them." she thought.

 

After finishing breakfast, 2Yoon are ready to go. This is a 2Yoon reunion day and they both decided to go through all the things that they used to do before debut --- watching movies, going to the karaoke room, going to the coffee shop, visiting to the HanGang (river). Since Jiyoon feels a bit guilty that she did not spend time with her best friend, she just obeyed whatever Gayoon suggested, which makes Gayoon feel like a spoiled girl. Gayoon drags Jiyoon to the cinema just like a little girl dragging her little boyfriend and asks: "Dear, what do you want to watch?" Jiyoon is a bit embarrassed by the word Dear but is still happy to see Gayoon acting like this because Gayoon barely expresses herself. "Whatever you want...ugh anything except horror films is okay to me. You know I can get shocked by some fireworks and I cannot bear a 90-minute-horror-film" Jiyoon replied with a small frown. What Jiyoon has just said makes Gayoon bursts into laugh. "Hahaha! I remember that stage! Your face was precious and hilarious!" She could not stop teasing her crush. "Yah...Gayoonie, how can you do this to me? The fireworks were really scary and dangerous." Jiyoon replied with frustration. "Okay, okay. I'll stop. Sorry...Then how about Warm Bodies?" pats the frustrated girl. Jiyoon nods eagerly right after hearing Warm Bodies.

 

Walking out from the theatre, Jiyoon imitated the zombies, tried to grab her friend's shoulder:"Heo...Ga...Gayoon...argh...where...we...goooo?" Jiyoon never failed to make the long-haired one smile. "Haha...stop that. The next place is karaoke room, Zombie Jiyoon" Gayoon tapped her fake zombie girl's forehead. The fake zombie girl immediate "wakes up" from he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter