Distracted

Thought We Were Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before getting back to the dorm

 

Everyone is exhausted but glad that they finished every single song that they prepared for the concert. And they prepared well enough for the concert. Their manager decided to let the girls have a 7-day-trip so that the girls won't be stressed out and will refresh from the trip. "Jeju Island!" the girls shouted at the same time. They are pretty surprised after shouting the name out and laugh together. Their manager thinks it is kind of a miracle that the company got these girls in the same group. "They are just meant to be a group!" the manager thought to himself. "Then Jihyun, you need to take good care of these kids, okay? And I am sure that you must be familiar to Jeju Island...You had filmed your very first variety show there, remember it?" the manager kind of teases Jihyun. Other members racket around immediately and Jihyun can't help but keep blushing.

 

On the way back to the dorm

 

"Jeju Island again. I'm going back again but this time I'm going without you..."

Recently, Jihyun thinks about their future a lot, the future of her and Hyungsik. They met on the show, unlike the previous relationship that she had before. To Jihyun, Hyungsik was like a younger brother who she would never fall in love with. Everything has changed after the show. She falls deeply in love with this man. But lately, they fight a lot and it kept making her thinking if she falls for the right man. Or if their fate is already faded away. "Am I too mature for you? It seems like we couldn't find anything in common anymore lately..." doubting herself.

 

 

"Unnie...Unnie!" Hyuna keeps calling Jihyun but the latter one are still in her deep thoughts. "Jihyun Unnie! We're home! Other members went back to the dorm already!" Hyuna raises her voice a bit and finally brings Jihyun back to the realtiy. "Oh...Hyuna? We're home? Thank you..." "Unnie, are you okay? You have seemed a bit absent-minded in the past two weeks." Hyuna is obviously worried about Jihyun and she noticed that. As a leader, she always reminds herself that she should not let her members see her weak side. Jihyun pushes the thoughts about Hyungsik off her mind and fakes a smile to Hyuna. "I'm just exhausted. Guess this trip is perfect for me to revive! Let's go back to the dorm, unnie is tired!" Then she drags Hyuna into the building. Hyuna knows that her unnie was faking the smile for her and lying to her. "I wish you could tell me the truth, unnie" She thought to herself.

 

 

Dorm

 

They all had a shower and are ready to go to bed. Everybody has thoughts in their mind, they all seem distracted. Jiyoon goes back to the room that she shared with Gayoon and gets into her own bed already. Lying on the bed, Jiyoon is thinking about how she is going to spend the trip with Sohyun. She wants to spend the whole trip with her crush and prepare a surprised event for her. In a sudden, she remembers what Sohyun said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter